Oh, thanks.
谢谢
So, uh, we finally, get a... moment alone here.
我们终于有独处的机会了
Yes. One moment.
是的 一点时间
One momentous moment.
一个值得纪念的时刻
I, uh...
我
know the timing of this is...
知道在这个时间
been really crazy...
真的是太疯狂了
and, uh...
然后
Jess...
杰茜
God, I'm so nervous.
天哪 我好紧张
Jess, would you...
杰茜 你愿意
True American! What?
"真正美国人" 什么
Um, hey, guys, everybody out here!
大家快出来
We're playing True American!
我们来玩"真正美国人"
Cece, I'm hollering! I'm hollering!
希希 我在喊你 我在喊你
We can't play True American. It's so late already.
现在不能玩"真正美国人" 太晚了
No, we can't play... There's no time.
我们不能玩 没时间
Help me.
帮帮我
We're gonna play True American
我们要玩"真正美国人"
because I want to.
因为我想玩
I'm using my bride card!
我要使用新娘权利卡
The bride has spoken.
新娘开口了
Tonight we celebrate the brides!
今晚我们来为新娘庆祝
It's True American: First Ladies Edition!
主题是第♥一♥夫♥人♥版"真正美国人"
We can't play True American.
我们不能玩"真正美国人"
We have to, it's for Cece. Fine.
必须玩 这是为了希希 好吧
We play fast, sober, then back to work.
我们玩快点 别喝醉 然后继续工作
Who the hell have I become?! Let's do it.
我怎么成了这样的人了 来吧
Okay!
好了
The kitchen is Michelle's garden,
厨房♥是米歇尔的花♥园♥
the bathroom is Mary Todd Lincoln's Sanitarium,
厕所是玛丽·托德·林肯的疗养院
and as always...
然后老规矩
The floor is lava! Let's go! One, two, three, four!
地板是熔岩 开始 一二三四
Jackie O! Eleanor!
杰奎琳·肯尼迪 埃莉诺
John cheated, so I'm redecorating the White House!
约翰作弊了 所以我要重新装潢白宫
Everybody drink!
大家一起喝
Even John John? Yes!
约翰 约翰也要喝 没错
Lava! All right, all right.
熔岩 好吧 好吧
I thought this was Nancy Reagan's gun closet.
我还以为这是南希·里根的枪柜
Lava!
熔岩
Just someone explain to me the rules.
来个人给我解释一下规则吧
Camelot, Bay of Pigs.
卡米洛特 猪湾
You got to redecorate! Redecorate!
你得重新装潢 重新装潢
Redecorate! No, redecorate!
重新装潢 不 重新装潢
Hey, Jess, can I just talk to you real quick?
杰茜 我能很快和你说句话吗
Lesbian road trip. Bye, FDR! FDR!
女同自驾游 再见 FDR FDR
Drink, drink, drink, drink!
喝 喝 喝 喝
Drink, drink!
喝 喝
Rushmore!
《青春年少》
Hillary Headband Hot Potato!
希拉里的头环是烫手山芋
Congress has her healthcare bill!
国会有她的医疗账单
All right, nice and easy.
很好 小心一点
Terrible toss!
你扔得太烂了
Drink, drink! Drink, drink!
喝 喝 喝 喝
I know we're guests in this house,
我知道我们是客人
but it's awfully loud.
但你们也太吵了
Mom!
妈
We're trying to play a game, God!
我们在玩游戏呢 天哪
Jenna goes to a Yale party!
詹娜要去耶鲁大学的聚会了
No, no... Skull and Bones!
不不 脑壳和骨头
he's had enough, no more. Skull and Bones!
他喝得够多了 脑壳和骨头
No more, no more. Skull and Bones!
不能再喝了 脑壳和骨头
Drink, drink!
喝 喝
Seneca Falls convention!
塞尼卡·福尔斯会议
Women only!
男士免进
That means you, Cece.
希希 你进来
Sorry.
抱歉
Sam was reaching for the ring and I freaked out.
山姆从兜里拿戒指 我就慌了
How do you know if you want to spend
你是怎么知道
the rest of your life with someone?
自己是否愿意与某人共度余生的
You just know.
你就是知道
I don't know. I can't put it into words.
我也说不清 只可意会不可言传
Try! There are a lot of words out there,
试一下嘛 有很多词可以用
just pick some of them.
从中选几个就好
Everything inside of me just said, "Yes."
我的内心就在说"我愿意"
I just looked at him.
我只是看着他
You know, I just had this feeling that I was home.
就感觉自己找到归宿了
That is very beautiful...
太美妙了
and very, very vague and not helpful at all.
也非常含糊 完全帮不上忙
I do know you can't avoid Sam all night.
你总不能躲山姆一晚上吧
Guess who's back? Coach!
看看谁回来了 教练
It's me.
是我
Coach! Yeah.
教练 是我
I thought you got in tomorrow.
你不是明天才来吗
I got on a plane,
我上了飞机
dropped May off at the hotel
把梅送到了酒店
and now I'm ready to party!
现在准备好要狂欢啦
I had six wines on the plane!
我在飞机上喝了六杯酒
I call Coach on my team! Coach on our team!
教练是我们队的 教练是我们队的
There's only one way to solve this.
只有一个办法解决
Go behind the Iron Curtain.
玩"铁幕之后"
You guys ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
We got the same number!
我们比的数字一样
That probably means something, right?
是不是有什么惩罚
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Drink! Drink! Drink! Drink!
喝 喝 喝 喝
I feel like...
我感觉...
like you've been avoiding me.
你一直在躲我
Good to have you back, Coach!
你回来了真好 教练
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Here I am.
我在这
Oh, I'm gonna throw up! Where y'all going?
我要吐了 你们要去哪
I'm gonna throw up!
我要吐啦
You gonna barf?
你要呕吐了吗
I muffed us!
我搞砸了
I muffed us straight to the moon!
我把我们搞砸了
I can never write my vows right now,
我现在不可能写出我的誓词了
I can barely even spell my own name.
我连自己的名字都快拼不出来
"S", jeans...
"施" "牛仔裤"...
Is that right?
拼对了吗
Is "Jeans" not a letter?
"牛仔裤"不是一个字吗
It feels like a letter to me.
我觉得那像一个字
Schmidt, this is...
施密特 这...
I-I know it's something, is it not a letter?
我知道那代表什么 不是一个字吗
...this is all my fault.
一切都是我的错
I'm supposed to be your best man.
我该当你的伴郎
I screwed you, Schmidt.
我把你害惨了 施密特
I screwed you!
我把你害惨了
I was just trying to make Cece happy.
我不过是想让希希开心
It's all I want.
别无他求
It's all I ever want to do
我唯一想做的
is just to make her happy.
就是让她开心
Wait a second, say that again.
等等 倒带
I screwed you.
我把你害惨了
Why would you go to that?
你倒带这么前面干什么
No, about making her happy.
我是说 让她开心那段
All I want to do is make Cece happy?
我唯一想做的就是让希希开心
There it is.
搞定了
There's your big idea.
这就是你的好主意
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表