Here we go. Peter.
来吧 彼得
That's Sam's favorite male nurse.
他是萨姆最喜欢的男护士
He's gotten him two years in a row for secret Santa,
他连着两年送萨姆礼物了
and last year he got him $500,
去年给了他五百块
and this year, he got him crayons.
今年送了他蜡笔
All over the map, that Peter.
彼得和他关系非常好
So, when you get to Sam's birthday party, is the goal
你去萨姆生日会
to impress his friends with how much you know about them
是想让他朋友觉得你很了解他们
or to terrify them?
还是把他们吓住
I just want them to like me.
我只想让他们喜欢我
Finally,
我终于觉得
I feel like I'm in an adult relationship.
自己谈了段成熟的恋爱
He's a grown-up.
他是个成年人
Hey, Jess, heads up, I borrowed your towel.
杰茜 和你说一声 我用了你的毛巾
Use your own towel if you're gonna shower.
你要洗澡干嘛不用自己的毛巾
No, I didn't shower, I just sponged off.
我没洗澡 我就擦了擦身
That's even worse.
这还不如洗澡呢
You didn't even get clean before you used the towel.
你身上还没洗干净就用毛巾擦
It's called a French whore's bath.
这叫法式妓♥女♥澡
You wouldn't make a dime as a French whore.
你要是在法国卖♥♥淫 一分钱都挣不到
You would make zero dollars.
完全挣不到钱
I'd make millions, millions.
我会挣很多钱 上百万
Bonjour.
你好
Croissant. Millions.
牛角面包 上百万
Definitely not. No.
不可能 不可能
That's disrespectful, here.
你们太小瞧我了
Happy Bird Day, Dr. Sam.
鸟日快乐
Wow, you didn't have to do that.
你不用这样
Did you say, "Bird Day"?
你是不是说了"鸟日"
You heard me.
你听到了
Well, you know, I figured Jess likes you so
我知道杰茜喜欢你
I like you, too, man.
所以我也爱屋及乌
Welcome to the family.
欢迎来到这个大家庭
H-h-hey, look at that,
看看这个
it's a shirt with a whole lot of birds on it.
这衬衫上好多鸟
That's a bird shirt. Bird shirt...
这是鸟衫 鸟衫
What? Why? What-what's the...?
什么 为什么
Ah, you know why.
你懂的
Cool shirt, dude.
哥们 衬衫不错
We're bird bros now...
我们是鸟兄鸟弟了
and check it out, you can wear it to the party.
聚会时你可以穿这个
You know, nothing says, "This dude is dope,"
没有比被说像鸟儿一样
like a motherflippin' finch, am I right?
更酷炫的了 对吧
Sam, I'm so sorry I won't be able to attend your party.
萨姆 很抱歉我不能参加你的聚会了
I have wedding stuff.
我有婚礼的东西要处理
"Stuff"?
"东西"
Define "Stuff".
定义一下"东西"
Things.
事情
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so excited to meet your friends,
能见到你的朋友我真是太开心了
including Dr. Garfinkel...
包括加芬克尔医生
Sam, I love the way you laugh.
萨姆 我喜欢你笑的样子
You never open your mouth.
你从来不张开嘴
You're always like...
总是像这样
I don't sound like that.
我的声音不是那样吧
No, you do. You just did it.
就是 你刚才就这样
Hey, you got to add a flash card.
你得再加一张手卡了
My friend Diane's coming.
我朋友戴安要来
She's in town for a podiatry conference.
她来市里参加足科会议
She's a friend from med school.
她是我在医学院认识的朋友
Oh, I've never heard you mention her.
我从没听你说起过她
You guys close?
你们亲近吗
Diane! Hi.
戴安 你好啊
They look... close.
他们看起来还真亲近
Hi! It's so good to see you.
见到你真高兴
So good to see you.
我也是
Way too close.
太亲近了吧
Hey, Schmidt, how many robots are too many robots?
施密特 几个机器人才算多
Hi, Nick.
你好 尼克
Gavin.
盖文
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
I thought you'd be at Sam's party.
你不是去参加萨姆的聚会了吗
What's he doing here?
他在这儿干什么
Well, after the incident where my dad kissed...
在我爸亲了
If you're gonna barf, just barf. It's not healthy to hold it in.
你想吐就吐 憋着对身体不好
...where my dad kissed Jess,
我爸亲了杰茜之后
there was an accidental pocket dial
那只是个意外
that actually went pretty well.
但结果还挺好的
He suggested some wine tasting for the wedding,
他为婚礼推荐了几种葡萄酒来品尝
and I said, "Why not? "
我觉得挺好的
You're just gonna drink alone with your dad?
你就和你♥爸♥两个人喝吗
Join us, Nick,
一起来点 尼克
the Pinot from my vineyard is dynamite this year.
今年我葡萄园的比诺非常好喝
It's gonna taste fantastic at my son's wedding in a factory.
作为我儿子工厂婚礼的用酒会非常棒的
Gavin, it's actually a slaughterhouse,
盖文 是屠宰场
and you would know that if you were around more.
多陪陪你儿子就会知道了
Can I see you in my room for a second, please?
请你来我房♥间一下
Look, I know you don't trust my dad,
听着 我知道你不信任我爸
but I'm happy that he's here.
但他能来我很开心
We're working through stuff.
我们的关系正在慢慢改善
Wait, Schmidt, I want you to have
慢着 施密特 我也希望你
a relationship with your father.
可以和你♥爸♥重归于好
I really do, but I've been down this road so many times.
真的 但我看过太多次类似的场景了
He just shows up out of the boo,
他就突蓝出现
and then all of a sudden expects...
然后突然给你希望
It's blue, it's blue.
是"然" 突然出现
Well, thanks, Eye-stein.
谢谢你 爱因斯坦
He shows you a great time,
他会对你好上一段时间
you get sucked in,
你就沦陷了
then he disappears and breaks your heart,
然后他就消失了 让你伤心
and I'm left to pick up the pieces.
然后留下我来收拾残局
My dad's taking me to... Miss Saigon tonight!
我爸今晚要带我去看《西贡小姐》
And I'm not gonna get hurt.
我不会伤心了
My dad never showed up.
我爸没来
He didn't?
他没去
It hurts so bad!
我好伤心
You want a milkshake, cowboy?
想喝奶昔吗 哥们
It's different now.
这次不一样
I've heard that before.
我之前也听过你这么说
We're seeing Jersey Boys!
我们要去看泽西男孩
Wait, this is your dad we're talking about.
等等 我们说的是你♥爸♥啊
And he's different now, Nick.
他不一样了 尼克
He's the same!
他还是一样的
I didn't have ice cream,
我没有冰淇淋
so I just really shook up some milk.
所以我摇了些牛奶
I'm older and I'm wiser...
我现在更成熟睿智了
and I'm not gonna get sucked in.
我不会再陷进去的
We're gonna taste some wine,
我们要去品酒
and then I'm gonna send him on his way,
然后我就把他送走
but, Nick, I'm plead... I'm asking you...
但是 尼克 我请 我请求你
just be nice to him.
对他好一点
All right, man, I will.
好吧 哥们 我会的
If it means that much to you, of course, I'll do it...
如果这对你这么重要 当然 我会照做的
Thank you.
谢谢
...but if it goes poorly,
但如果事情发展得不顺利
I'm not putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.
我不会再管那矮矬肥蛋了
Am I Humpty Dumpty?
我是矮矬肥蛋
Yeah. I'm just not doing it again.
是的 我反正不会再干一次的
You won't have to.
你也不必
Also, nowhere in that rhyme does it say he's an egg.
还有 歌♥里可没说他是一个蛋
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表