That's not dancing. These people aren't dancing.
这可不是跳舞 这哪叫跳舞啊
Dancing is about precision
跳舞要精准
and domination and sweat.
主宰和流汗
Check out my ass. Check out my ass!
看我的屁♥股♥ 快看我屁♥股♥
My butt is alive!
我的屁♥股♥动感十足
We're not gonna learn our first dance here.
我们不能在这里学第一支舞
I'm gonna call my Beijing Opening Ceremonies contact.
我要联♥系♥那个参加北♥京♥开幕式的朋友
He's fantastic. No, no, no.
他一级棒 别 别
Look, I always imagined that our first dance
我脑海中我们俩的第一支舞
would just be you and me having the time of our lives.
就只是你和我享受一段时光
Very choreographed time of our lives. No.
精心编排过的时光 不是
Having fun-- that's how I want to start our lives together.
我希望我们的生活以快乐开始
Can you please just try? Please?
你能试试吗 努力一下
Yeah, I'll-I'll-I'll try.
好吧 我试试
Just listen to the music.
跟着音乐跳就好
Let it build. Let it build.
随心而动 随心而动
Got to let it wash over you-- Oh, there's the wave!
让音乐流过你 音浪来了
Let it wash over me on the three count?
数三个数让音乐流过我吗
Yes!
没错
I think so.
没错
It's happening. It's happening.
跳吧 跳起来吧
Well, just teach me the steps and I'd be happy to join in.
先把舞步教给我 我就很高兴加入了
There are no steps.
没有舞步
What dance are you guys doing?
你们在跳什么
Because it is not Humpty's!
这可不是汉普迪舞步
This is his dance, y'all!
这是他的舞
And Humpty Hump is his name!
他叫汉普迪·汉普
During Cece's first wedding,
希希第一次结婚的时候
Nick and I went into a duct
我和尼克为了抓
to catch a badger that Winston had released.
温斯顿放出来的一只獾钻进了通风管
Naturally. It was crazy!
想象得到 太疯狂了
It was chaotic!
简直一片混乱
It was largely Nick's fault.
很大一部分是尼克的错
But then I realized he's the only person
但我后来意识到 他是唯一一个
I'd ever go into a duct with.
和我钻过管子的人
Nick kind of sneaks up on you.
尼克是那种让人意外的人
You think he's one thing...
你以为他是这样
and then...
然后突然...
Yeah, Nick is great.
是啊 尼克很不错
But I'm leaving and
但我要走了
we're both cool about that so--
我们都欣然接受
Oh, right, you're both totally cool about it.
是啊 你们俩都欣然接受
I get Goosebumps Walka-- Okay, okay, just think-- okay.
得来一发肉麻话别 好好想
Oh, wait, Reagan, before you go!
等等 里根 你走之前
"Wherever the fridge of life takes you..."
"无论人生之桥将你引向哪里"
You came in, I liked you, then you left!
你出现 我喜欢上你 然后你就走了
What, what is that...?!
这算什么
Stop thinking...
不要再把这
that this is good-bye.
看做是告别
And start knowing it as...
而是把它当成
bye...
拜
bye.
拜
Pretend I didn't do the "Byes."
忘了我这个怪调
So, Dr. Foley says our guy spends all of his time here.
弗利医生说你要找的人成天待在这里
With all this grass, no wonder his asthma is bad.
这么多草 怪不得他的哮喘那么严重
There he is!
他在那儿
Hey, 9C!
9C
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no!
不 不是吧
You do not run my life anymore. Good-bye!
你管不了我了 再见
Is that adult man afraid of you?
那个成年男人是在怕你吗
I take a bathroom break when I want to!
我想上厕所就上厕所
I cracked skulls as foreman.
我当陪审团团长的时候很强硬
"Men only"?!
女士止步
It's 2016!
这都2016年了
Clearly, I make the rules.
是啊 规矩都是我定的
That's why my office is a hut.
所以我才当得上门卫
Fine, we'll get a man.
好吧 我们叫个男人过来
So, Winston didn't answer.
温斯顿不接电♥话♥
Schmidt said, "They're desecrating the Time Warp.
施密特说"他们正在亵渎时空舞
Desecrating it!" And he hung up.
亵渎啊" 然后就挂了
But I got a hold of Nick.
但我联♥系♥到了尼克
He said that he's super busy,
他说他超级忙
which means he's naked and doodling.
说明他正光着身子玩涂鸦跳跃
But he said he'd make time for us, which is good.
但他说他会为我们腾出时间 所以搞定了
Wait, sorry, so Nick is coming? Yeah.
等一下 所以尼克要来 对
No, just call him and tell him not to come.
别 打给他让他别来了
I thought you were cool.
你们不是欣然接受分别了吗
I am cool.
我接受了啊
You don't really seem cool.
你看着可不像接受的样子
It's just that when I see him, it's a, it's weird,
只是我看到他的时候感觉很奇怪
Mm-hmm. 'cause I'm, I'm leaving
因为我要走了
and it's, it's complicated.
情况很复杂
I do I just, I don't really know how to... Right.
我只是不知道该怎么... 是啊
God, I'm crazy about him!
天哪 我爱死他了
Yes! I knew it!
我就知道
I knew it. Okay, yes.
我就知道 好了
That's enough. You're right.
够了 你没错
You know what happens now.
你知道现在该怎么做
I don't want to hug you.
我不想抱你
You know what happens now!
你知道该怎么做
I'm not hugging you.
我不会抱你的
Yeah, you are.
你会的
I'm not hugging you.
我不会抱你的
You know the juror's name?
你知道那个陪审员的名字吗
I think it was 237B.
那个237B
What's that guy's name, yeah? Oh, yeah, no.
那人叫什么 不行
I really, really can't. It's like... Nah...
我真不能说
I like that guy, really?
我居然会喜欢他
What's the name of the juror? No!
那个陪审员叫什么 不要
Calls hand sanitizer "Ham sanitizer."
他把洗手液叫做"洗瘦液"
Tell me the name and I'll give you the hat! Quit it! Quit it!
说他的名字我就还你帽子 住手
He calls DNA "D and A."
他把DNA叫成"D安A"
You want grass stain on this white hat?!
你想这顶白帽子沾上草渍吗
Please no.
别这样
But he kisses you like a coal miner greeting his wife.
但他的吻就像矿工见了老婆一样侵略
After a day in the caves.
就像在山洞里困了一整天
Did they go into caves?
矿工进山洞吗
237B is Gary Garcia! Gary?
237B是盖里·加西亚 盖里
I'm not jumping this! Let's go! You get back here!
我跳不过去 我们走 你回来
Gary Garcia!
盖里·加西亚
Look at her out there.
你看她啊
Treating the laws of music
音乐的律动在她身上
as mere suggestions of music.
就是音乐的乱动
Must be frightening to love a daredevil.
和超胆侠谈恋爱一定很吓人吧
What happened to you?
你是怎么了
Growing up a husky boy,
我从小就是个胖子
I learned that I had no margin for error.
所以我知道我绝对不能出错
Hey, fatty, it's called "The Hustle."
胖子 这曲子叫《喧嚣》
The slightest mistake meant ridicule,
一点小错误都可能沦为笑柄
so I had to learn to do everything perfectly.
所以我不得不做到凡事完美
I learned to dance a dance the way
我学会了用完美的舞蹈姿势
that it was meant to be danced.
去跳一支舞
And until I learned to dance
在我学会完美地跳那支舞之前
that dance perfectly, I would never dance that dance.
我是不会跳那支舞的
And then exactly 36♥4♥ days later...
三百六十四天之后
Do The Hustle!
跳起来
Do the Hustle... Sock it, man!
跳起来 别跳了
Go!
好样的
No complaints here, fatty.
零差评 胖子
No complaints.
零差评
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表