你回来了 眼神里透着一股疯狂
so... congratulations? No, I didn't do it.
那... 恭喜你喽 不 我没有
I was, uh... You know, I thought about it.
我... 我考虑了一下
Oh, I don't need to know.
我没必要知道
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Yeah...
是啊...
Would you like to go out after work, grab a drink with me?
下班后你愿意跟我一起去喝一杯吗
Sure.
当然
Sure.
好啊
All right then.
那好吧
Oh. Uh, can my boyfriend come?
我男朋友能一起来吗
Your boyfriend? Yeah.
你男朋友 当然了
Yeah, sure!
当然可以
How long have you guys been...? Yeah, it's new.
你们在一起多久... 是新的
It's new. It's new. It's...
新认识的 新...
He's an agent, actually, for... animal actors?
他是个动物表演代理人 事实上...
What am I gonna say? No.
我要说什么 不行
He should stay at home and not exist, please.
他应该待在家 别出现
No, I won't say that.
我不会这么说的
Officer down... to meet your boyfriend.
警官很愿意... 见到你男友
I realize those were a poor choice of words for a station.
我发现我用词不当
Nick!
尼克
It's almost 9:00.
快九点了
Are we doing this or what?
我们到底要不要做
What is that?
这是要做什么
You look like you're in a Boca Raton street gang.
你看起来像博卡拉顿街头帮派
I didn't think you were actually gonna go through with it,
我不认为你真的想这样
and even if you were...
就算你想...
I made a decision.
我也做了个决定
I wouldn't want it like this.
我不想
So I decided to put on my I'm-not-having-sex tonight outfit,
所以我穿上了"今晚不约"的套装
'cause no one's gonna have sex with me in this outfit.
因为穿上这身 没人会跟我上♥床♥的
And now I'm gonna go out
现在我要出门
and have a drink.
去喝一杯
Would you like to come?
你想一起来吗
Wow. Deciding Nick.
敢于做决定的尼克
Let me change.
我也要换身衣服
FYI-- your i'm-not-having-sex-tonight outfit
仅供参考 你的"今晚不约"套装
is leopard print and tight.
是紧身豹纹款
I don't know if you know that.
我不知道你自己知不知道
It's animal print, but it's not tight.
的确是豹纹的 但不紧身啊
These are baggy, fuzzy PJs with a flap on the butt.
这种宽松的睡衣 屁♥股♥上还有个袋子
Exactly my point. You want to see what's in the envelope?
我就是这个意思 你想看信封里有什么吗
It's a blank piece of paper. You're so wrong.
一张白纸 大错特错
Does that look like a blank sheet of paper?
这看起来像一张白纸吗
Very clever. Thanks, yeah. I thought of it
真聪明 谢谢 是啊
when I was getting tickets to the World Series of Chili
我是在拿世界辣椒大赛的门票
and had to prove that I was human.
和必须证明我是个真男人的时候想到的
We've got big news, you guys.
我们有个重大消息要宣布
Champagne all around.
准备好香槟
We're getting married in a...
我们结婚的地点选在...
soon-to-be-abandoned warehouse!
一个即将废弃的仓库
Yeah. Champagne.
好啊 香槟在这儿
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
And I'll even give you one.
给你也来一杯
Hey, guys, Aly is on her way to the bar.
同志们 艾丽在来的路上了
With her boyfriend.
还带着她男朋友
Well, you know, everyone dies. Oh, that's the worst.
人都有死的一天 真遗憾啊
Maybe he'll die. I'm sorry, Winston.
也许他就死了呢 很抱歉 温斯顿
Is there anything we can do to cheer you up?
我们能做什么让你开心起来的事吗
Uh, no. Anything that would make you feel better?
不用了 任何能让你开心点的事
Anything? Anything?
任何事 任何事
Well, if you insist, then.
如果你们坚持的话
You asked me what I wanted. This is all want.
是你们问我想要什么的 这就是我想要的
All right, let's do it, let's do it. Let's just do it.
好吧 我们来吧 我们来做吧
Let's do it. Okay, let's go.
我们做吧 好的 开始吧
**Motown*
*摩城
**Philly's back again*
*菲力又回来啦
Now slower.
唱慢点
**With a little*
*带着点
**East Coast*
*东海岸的
Slower.
再慢一点
**Swing*
*摇摆舞
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表