and I named him while we were in the car.
我是在车里取的名
I have to go!
我得走了
Let's go. Hey, listen,
走吧 听我说
Jess and I really aren't that close.
杰茜和我并没有那么亲密
I'm all about horses. We're going!
我对马很感兴趣 我们走
You know what, Nick, you were right.
尼克 你是对的
A bar isn't just a place of business.
一间酒吧并不只是商业场所
It's a place for people. Mm.
而是人情之地
Which is something I truly hate about it.
也是我真心讨厌的
A bunch of bottom-feeders here.
这里一大群没钱的来蹭喝的
Chum at the bottom of the ocean. Yuck.
海底的大马哈鱼 呸
I know. And that's why, as a manager,
我知道 所以作为经理
I'm thinking I have to fire you.
我觉得我得解雇你
Maybe you should fire me. What do you think?
也许你是该解雇我 你觉得呢
You save enough money, buy me out one day,
你存够了钱 买♥♥走我的股份
you run this place on your own.
独自经营这里
You really think I could? Yeah, definitely.
你真觉得我可以吗 当然了
I mean, your dumb bitch of a mother sure could. What?
你母亲个蠢子当然可以了 什么
Your-your mother, who, uh,
你母亲
we're referring to in this circumstance as a dumb bitch.
这次提到的就是说她是个蠢子
I think she could probably... Wait, what?
我觉得她有可能... 等等 什么
Come on. That's what you and Javier do, right?
拜托 你跟哈维尔不就是这么玩的吗
C... Your... Uh, your mother,
你...你母亲
who, uh, you know, is a dumb... is a dumb...
是个蠢子...蠢子...
Is that not... is that not how the joke goes?
玩笑不是这样的吗
I know.
我知道
Thanks, man. Thank you.
谢了 伙计 谢谢
Um, can I have another napkin?
能再给我张纸巾吗
Are you sure? Uh, yeah, I don't need one.
你确定吗 不用了
You know what,
我觉得
I know they turned out super weird and kind of like
我知道他们变得超级诡异
rich pimps, but... I just kind of miss 'em, you know?
就像有钱的皮条客 但...我就是想念他们
I'm glad they were weird. Kind of snapped me out of it.
很高兴他们这么诡异 让我从中抽身
I was about one park day away
我离佛蒙特州火车模型主题婚礼
from a Vermont model train-themed wedding.
就差一次公园日之遥了
Yo, Nick, you like my shirt?
尼克 你喜欢我的衣服吗
It look like I'm naked.
看起来就像我是裸着的
Very cool, man.
非常棒 伙计
Right. Come here, man.
来一个
Hey! Get out of here. I'll catch up later.
去吧 一会儿再聊
Boss man's got to go over the books. Okay.
老板要好好看看书 好
Good to have you back, man.
很高兴你能回来 伙计
Oh, this is very terrible.
这太可怕了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
Can you put, like, a jazz spin on that?
你能加点爵士乐旋转吗
Hook on your ankle.
定住你的踝关节
Start spinning.
开始转
That's pretty good.
非常好
I just feel really bad for Flip and Nancy.
我真替菲利普和南希感到难过
Shut up about Flip and Nancy.
别说菲利普和南希了
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表