You're in.
算你一个
You're in. Thanks.
算你一个 谢谢
That's all I wanted her to say.
我就想让她说这个
Are you willing to do whatever it takes?
你愿意不惜一切代价吗
Of course.
当然
I also didn't love the tone that, like,
我还不喜欢你们这么说
"I'm in, but who cares that I'm in?"
"你要来也行 不过谁管你"
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
could I have your attention please?
能听我说几句吗
Hello.
大家好
I'm Jessica Day.
我叫杰茜卡·戴
I'm the maid of honor, but when I fell down the stairs,
我是今晚的伴娘 可当我从楼梯上滚下后
I wished I was made of rubber.
我真希望自己是橡皮人
This one goes out to the secret romantic in the audience.
接下来有位来宾将献上一段神秘浪漫
Just a little reminder that love...
让我们能够记得 爱...
conquers all.
能征服一切
And without further ado, MaHotMoves Gandhi.
有请甘地热舞组合
Follow me, follow me.
灯光跟上来 跟上来
Follow me!
跟上来啊喂
Think they're all really friends?
他们互相之间是朋友吗
You know, I mean, when the dancing day is done?
除了跳舞她们之间还会有联♥系♥吗
That was great.
太棒了
Fantastic.
精彩
Wonderful.
漂亮
Where'd she go?
你妈去哪了
Mrs. Parikh? Please, wait.
帕里克女士 请留步
Stop. Look.
等一下
It was my idea.
那是我的主意
I thought we could sway you with the power of dance.
想着通过舞蹈的魅力让你回心转意
You really think a dance is all it takes?
你真以为靠段舞蹈就行了吗
Mom, I know that Schmidt is not what you imagined.
妈 我知道施密特不是你的理想型女婿
Or what I imagined.
也不是我的理想型
I never thought I would fall for
我从没想到自己会爱上
the slim-hipped ghost of Tom Cruise.
小屁♥股♥版的汤姆·克鲁斯
None of us did.
我们都没想到
Quiet, Chair.
闭嘴 老实坐着就行
But I love him.
可我真的爱他
He makes me so happy, and I'm gonna marry him.
他让我感到幸福 我愿意嫁给他
I will not give my blessing.
我是不会祝福你们俩的
Cece, Schmidt...
希希 施密特
Oh, God.
苍天啊
Crunch.
疼死姐了
Shoot me.
听我说
You have my blessing.
我祝福你们
You have my blessing, too.
我也祝福你们
Mine, too.
我也是
Oh, come on, Not-Cece's mom.
快说啦 不是希希她妈
That would've been awesome.
你要是接着说了该多棒
It was a natural three.
重要的事情说三遍
You got to finish.
快点说
We'll get her on board.
我们会得到她的祝福的
I promise.
我保证
Oh, she's gonna get hers.
她会给你们祝福的
No, no, Winston, no.
不不 温斯顿 快住手
What did you do? No pranks.
你干了什么 不准搞恶作剧
Such bad timing.
现在不是时候
Hey, Mrs. Parikh.
帕里克女士
Check your shoe.
看下你的鞋子
Tickle foot!
挠你脚痒痒
I put a feather in your shoe!
我在你鞋子里放了根羽毛
Too small, dude.
哥们 太不好笑了
Way too small.
一点也不好笑
I've revised my vision.
我改了下流程
Honey, without my mom's help,
亲爱的 如果没有我妈帮忙
I don't think we can afford to parachute the rabbi in.
我觉得我们付不起让拉比跳伞降落的费用
Well, that's why I've pared it down
所以我就把流程削减到
to only the things that matter. That's great.
只剩下一些重要的了 好极了
We can throw a wedding on a budget.
这样可以省下一大笔婚礼开支
This is our year.
今年是我们称霸的一年
We can do anything.
省的钱我们可以为所欲为
Now, who's gonna take me to the john?
好了 谁扶我去下洗手间
Not it! Really?
我不干 不是吧
You're the only girl here. I can't. It hurts my back.
你是唯一一个女生 不干 扶得我背疼
Who keeps giving her juice?
谁老是给她端橙汁的
You're in a senility scooter; use a diaper!
你可是坐着轮椅 自己穿条纸尿裤
That's a good tickle.
这根肯定能痒死她
Easy, Willy.
悠着点 机器人
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表