I know. Thank you very much.
我知道 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
If only I knew a hot girl.
要是我认识个辣妹就好了
Trust me, it'll work.
相信我 能行的
I've done the math,
我算过了
and if we rent out every room for a month,
如果我们把每个房♥间都租出去
we'll have enough money, we won't need Todd.
只要一个月钱就够了 我们不需要陶德
The hospitality industry is fast-paced
酒店业节奏很快的
and it's detail-oriented.
而且注重细节
And you have the focus
但你的专注度就像
of a coked-up Italian on a summer day.
大夏天嗑嗨的意大利人一样差
I'm very focused.
我很专心
You're not even looking at me right now.
你看都没看我
I thought I saw something shiny.
我以为看到什么闪光的东西
But no, it was nothing.
不过好像又没有
How do you drive your car and not hit people?
你是怎么开车不撞到人的
I have never been more focused in my--
我再没有比现在更集中
It was a spoon.
那儿有个勺子
I saw the... it was just a spoon.
我看到 这是个勺子
Nick, let's just call Todd.
尼克 我们还是打给陶德吧
Let's bite the bullet...
咬咬牙
No, Schmidt, we don't need his money.
不要 施密特 我们不需要他的钱
Look at me.
看着我
Okay... Schmidty, I'm your best man.
施密特 我是你的伴郎
And I may not be a rich man.
我没什么钱
The only thing my parents invented was a wand
我父母唯一的发明就是一根
to push the buttons on the microwave from the table,
能从桌边伸到微波炉按钮的魔法棒
so you don't have to get up.
这样就不用站起来了
You mean like a stick? My point is,
像棍子那样吗 重点是
it's my job to give you
给你一个梦想中的单身派对
the bachelors party of your dreams.
是我的职责
And I intend on doing that.
我也一定会做到的
Why don't you close your eyes for me?
闭上眼睛
What do you see
想到梦想中的单身派对
when you see your dream bachelors party?
你看到了什么
Sushi. A lot of it.
寿司 有很多哦
Sake.
清酒
Honor.
武士精神
And no Todd, right?
没陶德吧
Look around. Is Todd there?
看看周围 有陶德吗
'Cause we don't need him.
因为我们根本不需要他
We can do this.
我们能办到
I want you to look at me
我想要你看着我的眼睛
and tell me you believe we can do this.
告诉我你相信我们能做到
Do you believe, Schmidty?
你相信吗 施密特
Do you believe?
你相信吗
Schmidty? Do you believe?
小施 你相信吗
I believe! Do you believe?
我相信 相不相信
I believe!
我相信
I'm gonna eat sushi off my own ass!
我要凭自己的力量吃到寿司
We don't use tongs at home.
我们家里不用钳子
Don't forget to write your reviews,
别忘了写反馈
and it'd be nice if you mentioned Nick.
要是提到尼克就更好啦
So you're just full-blown running a hotel now?
你们现在是在运营一家酒店了吗
It's a boutique hotel, yes.
没错 一家精品酒店
We are offering a premier experience
我们在一块竞争激烈的市场上
in a competitive marketplace.
提供顶级体验
Okay? And the reviews are everything.
反馈是最重要的
So grab a vacuum... I'm gonna go take my 15.
拿起吸尘器 我要休息15分钟
It's not time for a break. You just started working.
现在还不是休息的时候 你才刚上岗
It takes a staff to run...
这里需要员工
There's no work ethic there-- how do you work...?
缺乏职业道德 你要怎么
Look at that.
快看
KC took the bait.
KC上钩了
I gotta take my 15.
我要使用15分钟休息时间
Uh, hello? What it do, Jacques?
喂 怎么了 雅克
Everybody's taking their 15.
每个人都在使用15分钟休息时间
Got no staff.
没人干活了
Kumiko, how are you?
久美子 你好
Hey, Kumiko.
你好 久美子
Kumiko, you're from Japan, yes?
久美子 你是日本人吧
Well, you know, Nick and I
我跟尼克
are going to Japan. Any tips?
要去日本了 有什么友情提示吗
Yes?
啥
Cleaning.
清洁
She's talking about the shower.
她说的是花洒
Yes.
没错
Let me help you with that shower. Okay, you just...
我来帮你弄花洒 站住
Stay there for a second, cowboy. Please.
别心急 牛仔 拜托
We're running a business here.
我们在做生意呢
We're running a hotel.
我们在开旅馆
No sex with the guests.
不许跟客人上♥床♥
You gotta focus, here.
你要专注
Hey, you know this: I'm a businessman first.
你懂的 我是个事业为重的人
Yes. I'm a sex guy second. Okay?
对 打炮第二
Stay focused, man.
保持专注
No sex, no Todd. No Todd.
不约炮 不找陶德 不找陶德
Tokyo! Tokyo.
东京 东京
Oh. Thought you were Nick.
我以为是尼克呢
Well, uh, KC saw the picture.
KC看到照片了
Oh, great, you're welcome.
很好 不用谢
And she instantly broke up with me.
立马就要跟我分手
I'm sorry.
不好意思
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
This is your fault.
都怪你
I need Jess.
我需要杰茜
No, you know what, no, you don't need, you don't need Jess.
不 用不着 你不需要杰茜
'Cause I'm here, and I've got this.
有我在 我能搞定
So what can I do that's Jess-like?
如果我是杰茜会怎么做呢
You want some, you want some tea?
你想 想喝点茶吗
You want, like, cupcakes or a cute song?
你想吃蛋糕吗 或者来首可爱的歌♥
I need Jess.
我需要杰茜
Um, okay, you know what, I'm gonna do the tea thing.
好好 我去泡茶
How about I do the tea thing for you,
我去给你泡杯茶
and then I'll, it'll soothe you, okay?
让茶来安慰你
So, how do I, how do you make tea?
我怎么 你怎么泡茶的
How do you make tea?! I'll fig...
怎么泡茶 我
I'll figure it out. I'll just get some water
我会自己搞定的 我去烧水
and I'll ta... Yeah.
还有 没错
You know, it's... Water and leaves!
还有 水和叶子
Water and leaves! Water and leaves.
水和叶子 水和叶子
So, this is hot, and this is cold.
这边是热水 这边是冷水
Yes.
好了
Wet down there.
下面都湿了
Wet down there.
下面都湿了
Oh, I don't need to know that, Kumiko.
你不用跟我说这个 久美子
That is, that is not my business.
这不关我的事
Wet down there!
是这下面湿了
Oh, you mean down there! Yeah...
你是说地上啊
Yes! That's really...
是啊 真是
Yes, that's, yeah,
是啊 真是
that's actually, yeah. Let me get in the drain.
真是 我来通通下水道
Sorry about that glass.
不好意思摔碎了杯子
I was in a zone writing, and I just...
我当时正在沉浸在写作中 我就
It's just a glass, right? Yeah.
只是个杯子 没关系 是的
As a reminder,
提醒你一下
there are some plastic disposable cups,
那边有一次性塑料杯
literally right there, so there's no need
就在那边 所以旅客先生您没必要
to rummage through the cabinets with your travelers' hands.
在柜子里翻一通去找杯子
剧集 | 杰茜驾到(2011) | 导航列表