剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
好了
Alright!
你最好别弄错了 你女儿的性命就指望它了
Better get this right. Your daughter's life depends on it.
科林斯 确保每个出口都有人把守
Collins, make sure those men cover every exit
彻底搜查这里
and do a sweep of the ground.
- 找到桃乐了吗 - 没有 小姐
- Any sign of Dot? - No, Miss.
任何人都不能离开 我们去检查大门
Make sure nobody leaves. We'll check this gate.
怎么花了这么久
What's taking so long?
就快了 让我想想
I'm nearly there. Just let me think!
也许这能帮你
Perhaps this will help.
不 不要!
No! Don't!
- 桃乐 - 退下 所有人都退下
- Dot! - Get back! All of you!
如果你想让你父亲活着离开这里
If you want your father to walk out of here alive,
费雪小姐 打开这个保险箱
Miss Fisher, open this safe.
放下枪
Put down the gun.
钱都在这里
The money's all there.
放到袋子里
Put it in this bag.
快点
Hurry.
- 都在里面了 - 现在退后
- That's everything. - Now get back.
把袋子捡起来
Pick up the bag.
你无法杀掉我们所有人 尤金
You can't kill us all, Eugene.
你曾经是贵族 尤金 发生了什么
You were once an honourable man, Eugene. What happened?
- 战争 那该死的灾难 - 你可以选择的
- The war! That bloody disaster! - You had a choice.
但你却像懦夫似的逃走了
But you ran away like a coward.
没有
No!
不许动
Don't move!
桃蒂 你没事吧
Dottie, are you alright?
尤金·费雪 我们现在以谋杀和绑♥架♥的
Eugene Fisher, we're arresting you for multiple charges
多项罪名逮捕你
of murder and abduction.
你还好吗 父亲
Are you alright, Father?
我在外面
I'll be outside.
- 桃乐 你没事吧 - 小姐 我没事
- And you, Dot? - I'm alright, Miss.
你发现更多关于钋颜料的线索了吗
Did you find out anything more about that polonium paint?
我找到钋了
I found the polonium.
你妻子的手表
Your wife's watch.
她曾在梅雅托尔钟表厂工作
She worked at the Myer Towers watch factory.
女工们习惯把颜料刷头舔尖
The women would lick their brushes to a sharp point.
她们就是这样生病的
And that's how they became so ill.
- 她们中的四个死了 - 包括你妻子
- Four of them died. - Including your wife.
我那美丽的艾格尼丝死时还很年轻
My beautiful Agnes died far too early
全都怪昆汀·托德在科研上撒了谎
because of Quentin Tode's scientific lies
所以我确保他用生命付出代价
so I made sure that he paid a price with his life.
而且 恐怕我得说...
And, I'm afraid to say...
我丝毫不后悔
.. I have no regrets.
你为什么不告诉我们尤金的事
Why did you hide Eugene from us?
我们都以为他在战争中死了
We all thought he'd died during the war.
他第一次出现时 我简直不敢相信
When he turned up the first time, I couldn't believe it
但如果我告诉别人
but if I told anyone he
他会因逃兵罪被军事法庭审判
would've been court martialled for desertion.
我不能那么做 尤其是他那时只想要钱
I couldn't have that, not when all he wanted was money.
那母亲呢 你为什么不告诉她
What about Mother? Why didn't you tell her?
因为我以为尤金已经满足了
Because I thought Eugene was satisfied
经历了珍妮的死 还有我带来的伤害... 我
and after losing Janey and all the damage I'd done, I...
你母亲会承受不了的
It would've been too much for her.
我们只能忘记这一切
We'd only just left it behind us.
我们有钱 美丽的家 幸福的未来
We had money, a beautiful home, a happy future.
这些都是我欠她的
I owed her that.
我欠你们的
I owed it to you all.
然后尤金回来了
And then Eugene returned.
几个月前他突然出现
A few months ago out of the blue.
他说他已经为保守我们的秘密杀了一个人
He told me he'd already killed a man to hide our secret.
"我们的秘密" 他这么说 好像我也有责任
'Our secret,' he said, as if I was responsible.
他想要我的一切
He demanded everything
我唯一能想到的就是带着钱逃走
and all I could think of to do was to take the money and run.
我告诉你母亲我玩牌时输光了一切
I told your mother I'd lost everything in a game of cards.
但我保证会拿回来
But I promised to get it back.
你已经拿回来了
Well, you have.
一切都太晚了
It's all too late.
当她看见我那班船
When she meets my ship,
而我不在那里 我们的婚姻就完了
I won't be there and our marriage will be over.
- 这是你希望的吗 - 哦 天啊
- Is that what you want? - Oh, God!
不 芙莱妮
No, Phryne.
你母亲... 是我一生挚爱
Your mother... is the love of my life.
我从未爱过其他人
I never wanted anyone else.
那么 你做好今晚收拾好行李
Well, then, you'd better pack your bags tonight.
明天一早我们就离开这里
We'll leave first thing in the morning.
但是芙莱妮 我的船已经出发了
But, Phryne, my ship has sailed.
旅行还有很多其它方式
There are other ways to travel.
哦 不
Oh, no.
我讨厌飞行
I hate flying!
好啊 那你就为爱痛苦吧
Good, then you can suffer for love.
休 我今天可能会中枪
Hugh, I could've been shot today.
别想了 桃蒂 请别再想了
Don't, Dottie. Please, don't.
- 我根本不敢想 - 我也是
- I can't bear the thought. - Me either.
所以别浪费时间了 我们按说好的结婚吧
So let's not waste time. Let's get married like we said.
我以为你在开玩笑
I thought you were joking.
为什么这么急
What's the hurry?
费雪小姐明早要去英国
Miss Fisher's leaving for England in the morning.
我不想她错过婚礼 休 拜托了
I really don't want her to miss it, Hugh. Please?
桃蒂 你确定吗 这不会是你期盼的那种婚礼
Dottie, are you sure? It's not gonna be the wedding you wanted.
我爱你 休 我要你
I love you, Hugh,and I want you.
- 今晚五点 - 交给我吧 桃蒂
- Five o'clock tonight? - You leave it to me, Dottie.
"上帝铺开穹苍如同薄纱
'And God stretcheth out the Heavens as a curtain
展开天空如可住的帐幕"
and spreadeth the mount as a tent to dwell in.
- 以赛亚书 40章 22节 - 22节
- Isaiah, chapter 40, verse 22.' - 22.
所以 你的意思是
So, in your opinion,
上帝创造了所有这些宇宙扩张
God's behind it all, this expanding universe business?
还有磷光 钋 以及所有其他的奇迹
And phosphorescence and polonium and all the other miracles
甚至外星人 如果他们存在的话
and probably even aliens, if they exist.
所以上帝创造了科学的奇迹
So God invented the miracle of science.
差不多吧
Pretty much.
我从未见你如此美丽 桃乐
I don't think I've ever seen you look so pretty, Dot.
那警♥察♥真是个幸运的的小子
That cop's a lucky bloke, alright.
- 等等 - 小心点 你们俩
- Hang on. - Careful, you two!
桃乐 准备好开始你人生最大的冒险了吗
So, Dot, are you ready for your biggest adventure?
我眼睛都不会眨的 小姐
I won't even close my eyes, Miss.
我 桃乐西·安妮·威廉姆斯
I, Dorothy Anne Williams,
接受你 休·西奥博尔德·柯林斯 作为我的合法丈夫
take you, Hugh Theobald Collins, for my lawful husband,
从今以后 彼此拥有扶持
to have and to hold from this day forward
直到死亡将我们分离
until death do us part.
桃蒂
Dottie!
恭喜
Congratulations.
当我来为你工作的时候 小姐 我害怕一切
When I came to work for you, Miss, I was afraid of everything
你教了我那么多
and you taught me so many things
你让我变得勇敢 你让我快乐
and made me brave and you made me happy.
请一定要平安归来
Please come back safely.
哦 桃乐 祝你好运
Oh, Dot. Good luck.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye! - Bye!
哦 杰克 看
Oh, Jack, look!
准备好了吗 父亲
Ready, Father?
没有 我们会死的
No. We're going to die!
别再为坐飞机心烦意乱了
There's no point getting upset in the air.
你这样可得不到原谅
Very unforgiving element.
打开螺旋桨
Contact.
进来
Get in.
杰克
Jack.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
芙莱妮
Phryne?
准备就这样一路飞回英国吗
Flying all the way to England in that?
这是唯一能让他准时抵达的方法
It's the only way I can make sure he'll get there.
上帝啊 这玩意要是起飞了怎么办
For God's sake! What if this thing takes off?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表