剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Borrowed, darling. 'Pilfered' is such an ugly word.
那个包被人从保险箱里偷走了
It was stolen from the safe.
还有我的毛瑟枪
Along with my Mauser pistol.
天知道你为什么需要一把枪
God knows why you need a gun.
那个包里还有什么
What else was in the bag?
一些衣服 衬衫 衣领 备用袜子
A few items of clothing - shirts, collars, extra socks.
我不认为有人会
I hardly think anyone would
费尽心思来偷你的袜子
go out of their way to steal your socks.
那么你本应该汇给母亲的钱呢
What about the money you were supposed to wire back to Mother?
我总得留点钱来让我勉强度日
I had to keep some back, just enough to see me through.
- 多少钱 - 我记不清了
- How much? - I can't recall exactly.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
女儿都不相信自己的父亲 这真是太糟了
Things must be dire when a daughter can't believe her own father.
- 本来就很糟 - 谢谢您 费雪男爵
- Things are dire! - Thank you, Lord Fisher.
等我们调查完犯罪现场之后
We'll defer the rest of our questioning
再来询问您相关问题
until we complete the examination of our crime scene.
你让我回来和他理论的
You wanted me back in the fray,
杰克 我和他还没说完呢
Jack. I haven't finished with him!
中场休息一下 可以吗
Uh, let's call an intermission, hm?
抱歉 先生 你不能进来 这里是犯罪现场
Uh, sorry, sir, you have to stand back. It's police business.
卡莫迪叫我来修电♥话♥
Carmody sent me to fix the telephones.
电♥话♥ 电♥话♥怎么了
The telephones? What's wrong with them?
如果不方便 我可以换个时间来
I can come back another time if it's inconvenient.
不会吧 不用 我们需要用电♥话♥
Not again! No, we need them working.
生意已经够糟的了
Business is bad enough.
总开关箱在地窖
The master-switch box is in the cellar.
伊妮德... 二十三号♥房♥给小费了吗
Enid... any tips from Room 23?
昨晚碰了大运之后 这大概是
Might be the last offering from the mother country
英国人给的最后一笔小费了
after his run of luck last night.
我知道我们之前有些误会 威廉姆斯小姐
I know we got off on the wrong foot, Miss Williams,
但我现在知道这个职位只是暂时的
but I understand that this position is temporary
科林斯警官很快就会回来
and Constable Collins will be back in no time.
随时都有可能
Any day now, I'd say.
我想 在此期间
Well, I thought, in the meanwhile,
也许你可以教我一些事
maybe you could teach me a few things.
教你 我自己还有很多要学呢
Teach you? I still have a lot to learn.
总比我经验丰富吧
Not as much as me, I think.
为什么要逃到屋顶这种无路可逃的地方呢
Why run to the rooftop where there's no means of escape?
后面有一个持刀的强盗在追他
He had a knife-wielding robber right behind him.
不是人人都能临危不乱
Not everyone's cool under fire.
然后强盗把麦克纳布逼到边上推下去了
And then the robber pushed McNabb over the side.
还有你的包
Along with your bag.
但盗贼为什么不把包和里面的东西一起拿走
But why didn't the thief take the bag along with the contents?
除非...
Unless...
麦克纳布知道还有其它下去的路
McNabb knew there was another way down.
我想知道这是通向哪里的
I wonder where this ends up.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher!
杰克 是你吗
Jack! Is that you?
这时候就别讲究礼节了
No need for formalities.
我觉得我们可以确定那个包里的东西
I think we can safely assume the contents of that bag
可远比一个老头子的袜子有趣多了
are far more interesting than an old man's socks.
洗衣房♥
The laundry?
你看到附近有可疑的人了吗
Did you see anyone lurking around?
- 昨晚没有 - 你当时在哪
- Not last night. - Where were you?
我现在也是嫌疑人了 对吗
I'm a suspect now, am I?
如果你不介意回答这个问题的话 柯布夫人
If you wouldn't mind answering the question, Mrs Cobb.
我在黎明舞厅
I was in the Twilight Room.
我们每晚都去那里跳华尔兹
Every evening, we have the Twilight Waltz.
那样不行 把大箱子放在下面
Not like that! Put the big one at the bottom.
听着 弗兰克 的事我们非常遗憾
Look, we're all very sorry about poor Frank,
但我还要经营这个饭店
but I have got a hotel to run.
我们也可以到警局再谈
We can just as easily talk down at the station.
那看上去像什么样子
Now how's that going to look,
让我当着客人的面被押出去吗
being marched out in front of my guests?
大饭店还是需要维持声誉的
The Grand does have a reputation to uphold.
我肯定我们都知道大饭店
I'm sure we all know that the Grand
已经不像以前那样豪华了
is not quite as grand as it used to be.
我知道这是多次警方搜查造成的
I understand it was the subject of a number of police raids.
每次都是误会
Misunderstandings, all of them.
那就不要再产生新的误会了
Well, let's not have any more misunderstandings.
有没有能让我们谈谈的地方
Is there somewhere we can talk?
我马上要为黎明舞厅准备午餐
I'm about to serve lunch in the Twilight Room.
还要顾及前台的工作 我没时间和你们谈
Between that and the front desk, I don't have time to talk.
你们也看到了 我根本忙不过来
You may have noticed I'm short-handed.
我肯定我的助手
I'm sure that my assistant
可以帮你留意前台的事务 柯布夫人
could mind the front counter for you, Mrs Cobb.
当然可以 小姐
Of course, Miss.
我们可以等你准备午饭餐
And we can wait for you to serve lunch.
把顾客的名单记下来 桃乐
Make a note of all the guests' names, Dot.
是的 小姐
Yes, Miss.
我很愿意协助你 威廉姆斯小姐
I'd be happy to assist you, Miss Williams.
好吧 希望这样能快点
Alright, I suppose that would be quicker.
现在...
Now...
你能把名字念给我听吗 声音低一点
Can you read them out to me, please, quietly?
L 奈特小姐
Miss L Knight...
我在想黎明华尔兹
I wonder if the Twilight
是否真的曾经是高雅的活动
Waltz was ever a respectable proposition.
战争爆发之前曾非常时髦
It was the height of fashion before the war,
尽管是我父亲赞助
completely above board,
但完全合法
despite my father's patronage.
他就是在这里追求我母亲的
This was where he wooed my mother.
他声称有门票 但他其实只是靠
He claimed he had tickets, but all he really had
和门童的兄弟的关系才混进来的
was a vague connection to the brother of the doorman,
而那人则是趁餐厅主管不注意
who escorted them through the kitchen each night
每晚都带他们从厨房♥进来
when the maitre d' wasn't looking.
母亲应该意识到他是个麻烦人物
Mother should have known that that spelled trouble.
这是家族遗传的强大说服力
Obvious but inherited powers of persuasion.
母亲把一切都怪在和他跳舞上
Mother blamed it all on his dancing
说在他臂弯中转了一圈后
claimed that one whirl in his arms
她就意乱情迷了
forced all reason from her head.
一支绝佳的华尔兹曲有这种效果
A good waltz can do that.
我从来都不相信她
I never believed her.
我们得速战速决
We'll have to make this quick.
很明显 强盗很熟悉这个地方
Clearly, whoever robbed this place knew their way around.
他们也知道费雪男爵的包在保险箱里
They also knew Lord Fisher's bag was in the safe.
这说明是一个员工干的
Which suggests a member of staff.
你能告诉我们抢劫发生时
Can you tell us which staff
哪个员工在值班吗
were working at the time of the robbery?
当时弗兰克在前台
Frank was on the front desk,
舞会结束后我在打扫卫生
I was sweeping up after the dance
有一个女仆还在值班
and one of the maids was still clocked on.
不会凑巧是伊妮德吧
Not Enid, by any chance?
伊妮德
Enid.
你昨天晚上什么时候下班的
What time did you finish work last night?
十一点 或者十二点
It would have been 11 or 12.
到底是哪个
Which was it?
舞会十一点结束
The dance finished at 11.
- 你当时在黎明舞厅工作吗 - 我...
- You were working in the Twilight Room? - Well, I...
项链很漂亮 价格不菲吧
That's a lovely necklace, a very expensive one.
我也不清楚
I wouldn't know.
是别人送的吗
Was it a present?
昨晚你的工作也包括去我父亲房♥间吗
Did your work take you to my father's room last night?
不是那样的
It's not like that.
那告诉我们是怎么回事
Then tell us how it is.
我很仰慕亨利 他一生经历了很多坎坷
I'm fond of Henry. He's had a lot of trouble in his life,
而且他身边没有人 非常孤独
and he doesn't have anyone else, he's here all alone.
所以你就进了他的房♥间
So you went to his room?
他...
He...
他昨晚情绪很低落 只是需要人安慰
He was upset last night, he just needed a shoulder to cry on.
他为什么情绪低落
What was he upset about?
他说他玩牌输了钱
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表