剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
for the Festival of the Madonna.
特色菜 没错
A special dish. Yeah,
想听我讲讲特色菜的事吗
you want me to tell you about this special dish?
我是怎么知道的呢
You know how I know?
因为那是我祖父菜谱里的一道配方
Because that is a recipe from my grandfather's recipe book.
那是一道斯特拉诺家族料理
That is a Strano dish from his recipe book,
她很久之前偷走的
which she stole many years before.
那她为什么现在准备这道菜呢
Then why would she prepare the dish now?
想引起事端 不然呢
To cause trouble. Why else?
这样就说得通了
Well, it worked.
奎多
Guido.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- Are you alright? - I'm OK.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
幸好你手边正好有把刀
It's a good thing you're handy with a knife.
我要是拿的再快一点 他就跑不掉了
If I were a little handier, he wouldn't have gotten away.
你认出他了吗
Did you recognise him?
就算他不是斯特拉诺家族一员
If he was not one of the Stranos,
也一定是他们的朋友
he was one of their friends.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说他来这干什么呢
What do you suppose he was doing here?
我正要问你来这干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
我在找东西
I was looking for something.
你在找什么 为什么不直接问我
What do you look for you can't knock the door and ask me?
我不确定你会告诉我答案
Well, I wasn't sure you would give me the answer.
路易莎奶奶做的那道菜
The dish that Nonna Luisa was making...
你知道她把配方放哪了吗
do you know where she kept the recipe?
知道
Si.
她把一切都记在脑子里
She make everything from her memory.
但斯特拉诺家族的人都认为她是从
But the Stranos seem to think that she stole it
古老家族食谱中偷来的
from an old family recipe book,
我忍♥不住想这也许是真的
and I can't help thinking that might be true.
路易莎奶奶是个有很多秘密的女人
Nonna Luisa, she was a woman of many secrets.
但... 这是我知道的一个秘密
But... one secret I know about.
看
Look.
不是菜谱
No recipe book.
不 这是在意大利时的照片
No, it's of the old country.
这就是她女儿 你的妻子吗
Was this her daughter? Your wife?
是
Si.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我父亲过去常说
Eh. My father used to say,
活在过去的阴影中没有未来
'There is no future in the past.'
路易莎奶奶两天前取了77英镑
Nonna Luisa made a withdrawal of £77 two days ago.
你知道她用这笔钱做什么吗
Do you have any idea why?
就像我说的 她有很多秘密
Like I said before, Nonna was a woman of many secrets.
你们女人都一样
Like all of you women.
你饿吗 我给你做点什么
You hungry? I'll fix you something.
- 我已经吃了两次晚餐了 - 两次
- I've already had two dinners. - Two?
看 你身上还沾着甜点呢
Oh, look, I can see you are still wearing dessert.
很甜
Mm. Dolce.
浪费真可惜
Seems a pity to waste it.
哦 我又看见一处
Mm. I find some more.
- 哦 - 哦 不
- Oh. - Oh, no, no, no.
让我来吧
Please, allow me.
这滋味真让人魂都丢了
Oh, this must be what heaven tastes like.
如果不丢 我才不试呢
Well, if it doesn't, I'm not going.
但那样我就尝不到那滋味了
But then I might not be given the option.
我不知道你还喝咖啡呢 杰克
Mm. I didn't know you drank coffee, Jack.
你是希望我全部坦白吗
Would you like me to make a full confession?
不 谢谢 我更喜欢无休止的神秘感
No, thank you. I prefer a never-ending source of mystery.
请进 詹尼 我父亲现在醒着
Come in, Gianni. Papa is awake now.
孔切塔 这位是费雪小姐
Concetta, this is Miss Fisher.
我知道 我们昨晚聊过天
Si. We talked last night.
你们见过了
Did you now?
早安 杰克 吃过早饭了吗
Buongiorno, Jack. Have you eaten?
早安 我们不能久留 我只是来见文森佐
Buongiorno. We won't stay long, I just need to see Vincenzo.
费雪小姐 想吃点面包和肉饼吗
Miss Fisher, would you like some bread and some meats?
- 很诱人 但是... - 请吧
- Oh, tempted, but... - Please.
恐怕我要请您卷起袖子了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to roll up your sleeves.
为什么
What for?
昨晚有人闯入了路易莎奶奶的餐馆
Someone broke into Nonna Luisa's restaurant last night.
这个歹徒的上臂被划伤了
Whoever it is has a knife wound to their upper arm.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
- 我也需要吗 - 对
- Me too? - Si.
一边 另一边
Uno. E due.
很抱歉 肯定是有误会
Mi scusi. There must be some misunderstanding.
我现在也不太理解你了 杰克
Hm. A lot of things about you I not understand anymore, Jack.
也许你应该换家餐馆让你蹭吃蹭喝
Maybe is better you find some other family to feed you, uh?
文森佐 冷静点
Vincenzo, calmati.
所以你昨晚是从饭店回来的
So you came back to the restaurant last night.
我有问题要问孔切塔
I had a few questions for Concetta.
找到答案了吗
Did you get the answers you were looking for?
现在下结论为时过早
Too early to say.
你说的老朋友 是说像麦克医生那样的老朋友
When you say 'old friend', do you mean 'old friend' like Dr Mac,
还是像康普顿上校那种
or 'old friend' like Captain Compton?
孔切塔 斯特拉诺并没有在马达加斯加
Concetta Strano hasn't saved my life
燃烧的飞机残骸中救了我
from a burning plane wreck in Madagascar,
你是这个意思吧
if that's what you mean.
我送你一程吧
Can I give you a lift?
不了 谢谢 我在码头有约
No, thanks. I have an appointment at the docks.
还在探听消息吗
What, nosing around?
别担心 杰克 一旦我有发现
Don't worry, Jack, if I find anything,
第一个通知你
you will be the first to know.
不 我会是最后一个知道的吧
No, I'll be the last.
我更担心你陷得太深
I'm more concerned about you getting in too deep.
谁 我吗
Who, me?
听着 这些人
Look, these people have
世世代代都自相残杀...
been killing each other for generations...
我会小心的
I'll be careful.
答应我你也要小心
Promise me you'll be careful too.
我还以为我只和你们两个小丑周♥旋♥ 她又是谁
I thought I was dealing with you two clowns. Who's she?
我是付钱的人
I'm the one who's paying.
所以要是你有什么要说的 现在说吧
So if you have anything to say, now would be the time.
你听到什么风声了吗
Did you hear anything or didn't you?
我只知道一年前意大利佬们
All I know is there was some dodgy business
做了一场见不得人的交易
going on with them eyeties a year ago.
很好 继续说 时间不多
Keep talking. The meter's running.
他们运进来罐装番茄
They were bringing in tinned tomatoes.
番茄 听着可不怎么赚钱啊
Tomatoes? That doesn't sound particularly lucrative.
赚不赚钱
It depends how many
取决于有多少罐番茄 对吧
tomatoes we're talking about, now, doesn't it?
但是一年前 有人洗了牌
But a year ago, someone turns the tables,
把一半的货物都倒入饮料中
dumps half the bloody shipment of the things in the drink,
意大利佬们气疯了
and the eyeties went off their nuts.
试图烧餐厅 还杀了个人
Tried to burn down a restaurant, killed someone.
这是你想听的吗
Now, is that what you wanted to hear?
把他带出去 快点
Get him out of here! Come on.
再靠近我就开枪了
Come any closer and I'll shoot!
你要开枪打一个没有武器的人
You will shoot an unarmed man?
你是位什么样的女士
What kind of a lady are you?
这样的
This kind.
快点
Come on.
那个码头工现在在哪
Where is this dock worker now?
墨尔本皇家医院
Royal Melbourne Hospital.
子弹一取出来 米克就要搬去弗里曼特尔
As soon the bullet's out, Mick reckons he's moving to Fremantle.
明智的选择
That's a wise decision.
没人看见是谁开枪打他的
- And nobody saw who shot him?
但是要让我猜的话 我认为是那个领头的
But if I had a guess, I'd say it was the main man.
长什么样
Description?
削瘦结实的混♥蛋♥ 胡子花哨
Wiry bugger. Fancy moustache.
一侧脸上有一道刀疤
Big scar running down the side of his face.
罗伯特 萨尔瓦多
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表