剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
我为了结婚改信天主教之后
My mother threw me out
我妈妈就不让我回家
after I converted for the wedding.
她说不能忍♥受和异教♥徒♥住在一起
Couldn't bear having a tyke under her roof, she said.
桃乐知道吗
Does Dot know?
我不想让她知道
I don't want her to know.
不然我们就会回到起点
We'll be right back where we were,
她的家人想让我改信他们的教派
with her family trying to convert me,
我的家人也想改变她的信仰
my family trying to convert her.
桃乐会想取消整场婚礼的
Dot'll want to call off the whole wedding!
所以我才想升职 长官 攒钱买♥♥自己的房♥子
It's why I need this promotion, sir, to buy a place of my own.
噢 我...
Ah, I...
我又去了趟马厩 然后在派迪说的
I went back to the stables and found this
秘密地点发现了耐德留给他的东西
stashed where Paddy said Ned left him things.
上面有干涸的血迹 好像还有指纹
There's dried blood on it and what looks like a fingerprint.
啊 还有件事
Ah, and another thing.
昨晚你离开后
This report came through
麦克米兰医生送来了验尸报告
from Dr Macmillan last night after you left.
第二个男孩 吉米 一周前死于败血症
The second boy, Jimmy, died a week ago from septicaemia.
- 怎么死的 - 刀伤感染 长官
- From what? - Infected knife wounds, sir.
干得好 科林斯
Excellent work, Collins.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我开始相信他能够说服她们提供资金了
I'm beginning to believe he'll secure that funding after all.
- 派迪都要被他的魅力征服了- 嗯
- Even Paddy's turning on the charm. - Mm!
你听到这个会很欣慰的 费雪小姐
You'll be pleased to know, Miss Fisher,
我已经接受了两个午餐会的邀请
I have now accepted two luncheon invitations,
一个晚宴邀请
a soiree
以及一个不知所谓的下午茶舞会
and a tea dance whatever the hell that is.
你很有胆量啊 医生
That's very brave of you, Doctor.
尤其是这些邀请没一个和我心意
Especially when none of them are the companion of my choice.
对杀害这些男孩的凶手的调查有什么进展吗
Are you any closer to finding out who's killing these boys?
有可能只是帮派之间的冲突
It could be a simple case of gang warfare,
但如果我是你们
but I'd think twice about
我会慎重考虑
having Mary Maddison
是否继续让玛丽·麦迪逊管理医疗车
run your health van for you.
打扰一下 小姐 探长打电♥话♥找您
Excuse me, Miss, the Inspector has telephoned.
关于可怜的伍兹先生
It's poor Mr Woods.
杰克
Jack?
医院的员工今天早上发现了他
The hospital staff found him this morning.
- 可怜的阿奇 - 吗♥啡♥注射过量
- Poor Archie. - Liquid morphine.
这里还有其它的空瓶子
There are other empty bottles.
看起来他给自己注射了过量的吗♥啡♥
It looks like it was self-administered - an overdose.
或者是有人想让我们这么想
Or somebody wants us to think that.
老天啊
Good God.
看起来像是感染了 组织坏死了
Looks like an infection. The tissue's necrotic.
我一周前又给他做了植皮手术
I performed another graft a week ago.
看起来像是产生了排异反应
It looks like it's been rejected.
他一定承受了巨大的痛苦
He must have been in terrible pain.
我要去告诉玛丽·麦迪逊这个不幸的消息
I'm going to go and break the news to Mary Maddison.
她一定很难接受
She'll take it hard.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
昨晚休在马厩后面发现了这个
And Hugh found this last night, hidden behind the stables.
单面刀刃
Single-edged blade,
右刀宽边有细小的锯齿边
right blade width with some slight serration here.
我得说这和伤口吻合了
I'd say that's a match.
两人是同一个帮派的成员
Both members of the same gang,
身上都有刀伤和疤痕
both carrying knife wounds and scars.
吉米伤的更严重
Jimmy was copping it worse.
英年早逝纵然不公
It isn't right to die so young.
然而生前也不该甘做暴徒
But it isn't right to live so violently either.
是的 我记下了号♥码 我等着 谢谢
Yes, I've got that number. I'll wait. Thank you.
你认识这个吗 派迪
Do you recognise this, Paddy?
你知道这是谁的吗
Do you know who it belongs to?
有人盯上了那些男孩 派迪
Someone is targeting the boys, Paddy.
贝吉和吉米已经死了 我们必须找出凶手
Badger and Jimmy are gone, but we need to find who it is
在他们伤害其他人之前将他们绳之以法
and put them away before they can hurt anyone else.
这是科尔的刀
It was one of Col's.
谢谢
Thank you.
那我的哥哥呢
And what about my brother?
你们的秘密地点呢
What about your special place,
就是他把项链留给你的地方
where he left you the necklace?
马厩里的那个
At the stables?
我想是时候你也留点东西给耐德了
I think it's time that you left Ned something in return.
几个芝士司康饼吗
Some of those cheese scones?
好主意 来吧
Good idea. Come on.
好的 谢谢 我会转告探长的 再见
Yes, thank you. I'll let the Inspector know. Goodbye.
长官 化验报告出来了
Sir, we've just had a report through…
关于刀上的那个血指纹
the bloody fingerprints on the knife,
那不是科尔理查兹的
they're not Col Richards'.
万一他不出现呢 万一他被人抓住了呢
What if he doesn't show? What if someone got to him?
我们等着看看
Let's just wait and see.
那是他
That's him!
耐德 耐德
Ned, Ned!
- 派迪 - 耐德
- Paddy! - Ned!
- 别跑 - 你怎么带了别人 她是谁
- Stay where you are! - Why'd you bring someone? Who's she?
芙莱妮 费雪小姐 柯林伍德来的侦探
Phryne Fisher, the detective from Collingwood.
你真不该这么做 派迪 我不能再留在这里了
You shouldn't have done that, Paddy. I can't stay here now.
耐德 你不用担心 我们知道不是你干的
Ned, you don't need to worry, we know you didn't do it.
站住别动 嘿
Stop there! Hey!
爱德华·奥康内尔 你被捕了...
Edward O'Connell, you're under arrest
...涉嫌谋杀巴纳比帕金斯
... for the murder of Barnaby Parkins,
- 也就是贝吉 - 什么
- also known as Badger. - What?!
- 杰克 这是干什么 - 这不是真的
- Jack, what is this? - Not true!
我们在那把刀上发现了耐德的指纹
Ned's fingerprints were found on the knife.
和他的指纹记录相吻合
We matched them to his records.
不 是科尔干的 你也这么说的
No, Col's the one, and you said so!
不 派迪
No, Paddy!
我不是故意的 但是我确实做了
I didn't mean to, but I done it.
我杀了贝吉
I killed Badger.
你把他埋在这里了吗
Did you bury him here?
没有 我没把他弄过来
No. I didn't bring him here.
但是科尔发现贝吉也在替别人干活
But Col sent you to find Badger after he discovered
所以就派你去找他
he'd been doing jobs on the side.
他想让我去
He wanted me to put the
吓唬他 还把他的刀给了我
frighteners on him and he gave me his knife,
还说如果我不去吓唬他
said he'd throw me out of the gang
他就把我赶出帮派
if I didn't put the fear of God into him.
还给我
Give it here!
自己来抢啊
Come and get it!
我就把他留在那里了
I just left him there.
杰克 这不对
Jack, this isn't right.
耐德承认他捅了那男孩
Ned's confessed to stabbing the boy,
而且刀上也有他的指纹
his prints are on the knife.
- 不 - 我必须要拘留他
- No! - I have to take him in.
我本来把你当自己人一样信任
I thought I could trust you because you were one of us,
但你不是 你本应该帮我们的
but you're not! You're supposed to help.
现在他们要绞死他 这全是你的错 我恨你
Now they're gonna hang him, and it's all your fault! I hate you!
派迪
Paddy!
派迪 等等
Paddy, wait!
- 长官 - 进去等我
- Sir… - Wait in there for me.
杰克 有些事对不上 那吉米呢
Jack, something's missing. What about Jimmy?
你不会认为他也是耐德杀的吧
Surely you don't believe Ned did that to him?
- 长官 玛丽·麦迪逊 - 她怎么了
- Sir, Mary Maddison. - What about her?
新南威尔士的志愿救护队的名单里
The Volunteer Aid Detachment New South Wales
并没有一个叫玛丽·麦迪逊的人
don't have a match for Mary Maddison,
但是在过去几年中他们一直在寻找
but they've been trying to locate a Velma Mary Ferguson
一个叫维尔玛·玛丽·费格森的人
for the last couple of years.
通缉人员文件在哪里 科林斯
Where's the wanted-persons file, Collins?
我们来看看
Let's see.
维尔玛·玛丽·费格森
Velma Mary Ferguson,
因为谋杀她的丈夫而被通缉
wanted for the murder of her husband.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表