剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Mac, are you suggesting human intervention?
我是说不能排除这种可能性
I'm saying that can't be discounted.
也就是说蜘蛛有可能
Which means the spider could have been
是被人故意放在康斯坦斯的鞋里
deliberately placed in Constance's shoe.
- 有人想谋杀我 - 天啊
- A murder attempt on me? - Dear God!
抱歉吓着你了 康斯坦斯
I'm sorry to alarm you, Constance,
但你能想到任何可能想伤害你的人吗
but can you think of anyone who may want to hurt you?
安吉拉·隆巴德
Angela Lombard.
她总是千方百计想让康斯坦斯出局
She never misses an opportunity to put Constance off her game.
安吉拉这几年一直是世界冠军
Angela's been world champion for several years now,
但当你到达顶峰之后 就只能走下坡路
but when you're up that high, the only way is down.
康斯坦斯在后面紧追不舍吗
With Constance nipping at her heels?
是的 而且据我所知
Yes, and last I heard,
世界冠军们在这种事上可没那么宽宏大量
world champions don't take kindly to that sort of thing.
这是叙利亚伊娜号♥ 是不是很美
This is the SY Ena. Isn't she glorious?
安吉拉热衷于航海
Angela's a keen sailor,
所以我安排她待在船上
so I've arranged to have her stay on board
准备参加我的网球锦标赛
while she's here for my tennis tournament.
- 你的锦标赛 - 是的
- Your tournament? - Yes.
我明天下午要在船上
I'm holding a fundraising
举办一场筹款鸡尾酒会
cocktail party on board tomorrow afternoon.
我从来不知道你热爱网球
I never knew you were so passionate about tennis.
我热爱许多东西 杰克 包括维护女权
I have many passions, Jack, including women's rights.
你知道澳大利亚草地网球协会
Did you know the Australian Lawn Tennis Association
赞助男选手去世界各地比赛
pays for our men to compete all over the world,
却要女选手自己承担费用
and women have to pay their own way?
真是赤♥裸♥裸的歧视
It's a gross injustice!
如果有人能改变现状的话
If anyone is to address that,
那就是你了 费雪小姐
it'll be you, Miss Fisher.
总得有人做点什么吧
Somebody has to.
我们不是都能嫁给斯坦利那样富有的男人
We can't all be married to wealthy men like Stanley,
他还是个网球教练
who's a tennis coach to boot.
安吉拉 恰恰相反 正和她那极其富有的丈夫
Angela, on the other hand, is in the midst of an ugly divorce
处于不愉快的离婚纠纷中
from her extremely wealthy husband.
给她带来了经济困难
Leaving her with financial trouble?
以及摇摇欲坠的职业生涯
And a waning career,
这让她成为一个可能会铤而走险的女人
which makes her a potentially desperate woman.
这不是尊敬的费雪小姐吗
Well, if it isn't the Honourable Miss Fisher!
你的男伴是谁 希望你们是来找乐子的
Who's your fella? I hope your intentions aren't honourable.
我是杰克·罗宾逊探长 隆巴德小姐
I'm Detective Inspector Jack Robinson, Miss Lombard.
我们是来办正事的
We're here on official business.
恐怕贝琳达·罗斯威尔被谋杀了
I'm afraid Belinda Roswell's been murdered.
你是说康斯坦斯的替补吗 那姑娘运气真差
You mean Constance's understudy? That's lousy luck for the kid.
确实是的
It certainly is,
尤其是凶手原先的目标是康斯坦斯
especially since it seems the intended victim was Constance.
你不是说真的吧
You don't say.
你昨天下午在哪
Where were you yesterday afternoon?
和特伦斯·劳森在甲板下
Below deck with Terence Lawson.
我们大约中午离开了你婶婶家的球场
We left the court at your aunt's house around midday
然后剩下的时间我们一直待在这里
and stayed right here for the rest of the day.
你们做了什么
Doing what?
你是个精力旺盛的女人
You're a red-blooded woman.
- 猜猜看 - 安吉 你在和谁说话...
- Take a guess. - Ange, who are you talk...
日安 费雪小姐
G'day, Miss Fisher.
劳森先生
Mr Lawson.
你们是来工作还是来玩的
Here for business or pleasure?
这位是罗宾逊探长
This is Detective Inspector Robinson.
我们想问你几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
请和我们去一趟警局
Down at the station, if I may.
昨天你和隆巴德小姐
What time did you and Miss
是什么时候离开网球场的
Lombard leave the tennis court yesterday?
- 两点 - 你听上去很肯定
- Two o'clock. - You sound very sure.
我的确很肯定
That's because I am.
隆巴德小姐有没有和你透露任何
Has Miss Lombard ever said anything to you
企图伤害康斯坦斯·巴罗斯的想法
about wanting to harm Constance Burrows?
受害者不是贝琳达吗
Don't you mean Belinda?
康斯坦斯似乎才是真正的目标
It appears the intended victim was Constance.
康妮
Connie?
康妮
"Connie"?
我们曾一起打过混合双打
We used to play mixed doubles together.
但你们的关系仅限于此吗
But that's all there was between you?
我不是没有追求过她
Not for the lack of trying on my part.
我很喜欢康妮 和其他小伙子一样
I was keen on Connie, like all the other blokes,
但是她唯一感兴趣的是打网球
but all she was interested in was playing tennis.
- 肯定伤了你自尊吧 - 倒也不是
- Must have hurt your pride. - Not particularly.
我还有很多其他选择
I had plenty of other options.
特伦斯·劳森 我们从未在球场外有过交情
Terence Lawson? We never socialised off the court.
我不认为他会想杀我
I can't see why he'd want to kill me.
他承认他曾经迷恋过你
He admitted he was enamoured with you.
真的吗
Really?
我总以为他只是热爱网球
I always thought he was just enamoured with tennis,
和我们其他人一样
like the rest of us.
你不觉得这是世界上最棒的运动吗 芙莱妮
Don't you think it's the most glorious game, Phryne?
当我挥出一发完美的击落球
When I see a perfectly struck ground stroke
或是听到球撞击在拍子上的声音
or I hear the thwack of the ball on the racquet
闻着刚修剪过的球场草坪的清香
and I smell that freshly cut lawn,
我的心几乎为这种美丽而感到疼痛
my heart almost aches for the beauty of it.
毫无疑问 网球是你的一生挚爱
There's no doubt tennis is the love of your life.
斯坦利有时也会为了这个吃醋
It has some stiff competition from Stanley.
谢谢 威廉姆斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Williams.
- 这条裙子真漂亮 - 是啊
- That's a beautiful dress. - Yes.
不过我有段时间没有穿它了
Except I haven't worn it for a while,
现在穿着有点紧
and it's rather too snug at the moment.
你还好吗
You alright?
我不想感冒
Oh, I'm trying to keep a cold at bay.
所以带了自♥制♥的草药茶
That's why I've brought my own brew with me.
- 似乎很管用 - 我看到你了 伯恩
- Seems to be helping. - I see you, Burn!
芙莱妮
Phryne?
我刚才看到那个该死的弗雷德里克·伯恩
I just saw that damn Fredrick Burn
在灌木丛里鬼鬼祟祟
lurking in the bushes!
呆在这里
Stay here.
伯恩先生
Mr Burn!
立刻离开
Leave immediately,
否则我就以非法入侵的名义逮捕你
or I'll have you arrested for trespassing.
没用的 我在门外
Can't do a thing. I'm outside the gate.
斯坦利 我们可不想再出现一起谋杀案
Stanley. We don't want two murders on our hands.
再见 女士们先生们
Au revoir, ladies and gentlemen.
可怜的康斯坦斯 贝尔的死对她打击够大的了
Poor Constance! As if losing Bel isn't enough.
这种丑闻可能会让她失去参赛资格
This could throw her right off her game.
我知道这听起来有些冷酷
Oh, I know how that sounds,
但现在为参加全美网球联赛训练
but her training for the US Championships
是唯一能帮她渡过难关的方法
is the only thing helping her cope.
如果那个该死的伯恩
If that damn Burn...
我的天 我怎么会忘记
Oh, my God! How could I have forgotten?
康斯坦斯上周正式对
Constance made a formal
他的骚扰提出了上诉
harassment complaint against him last week.
- 上周 - 在悉尼
- Last week? - In Sydney.
警♥察♥告诉我们他还面临其他指控
And the police told us that he was already facing other charges.
什么其他指控
What other charges?
他们没有细说
They wouldn't elaborate.
看来是时候和伯恩先生谈谈了
Well, this certainly warrants a chat with Mr Burn.
早安 长官
Morning, sir.
我觉得你应该看看这个
I, er, thought you should see this.
"尊敬的费雪小姐还真是处处留情"
"Is it love-all for the Honourable Miss Fisher?"
"似乎这位黑发女侦探
"It seems the raven-haired lady detective
让杰克·罗宾逊探长成了她的新球童[裙下之臣]"
has found a new ball boy in Inspector Jack Robinson.'
你怎么看 桃乐
What do you think, Dot?
我觉得他拍出了我们的最佳角度
I think he's captured our best angles.
科林斯 原谅我再用一次双关
Well, Collins, if you'll forgive another pun,
我要反击[发球~你懂的]
I think I'm in for a serve.
杰克·罗宾逊探长
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表