剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
和麦肯齐一样 他是 等下 怎么回事...
Just like MacKenzie - He's... Hang on, why doesn't...
- 不 - 怎么了 柯林斯
- Oh, no. - Something wrong, Collins?
先生 米莉 内勒的信不在麦肯齐的档案里
Millie Naylor's letter's missing from the MacKenzie file, sir,
我觉得是被威廉姆斯小姐拿走了
and I think... Miss Williams has taken it.
那两个真是帮了大忙
Just what we need - two of them.
有请乔和杰瑞
It's Joe and Jerry!
晚上好 女士们先生们
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚我来和你们聊天
I'm here tonight to talk to you...
不好意思 你来这里做什么
I'm sorry, what are you doing here?
我是来看魔术表演的
Oh, I've come to see the magic show.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher...
拜托 再确认一下
.. please, can you please double-check
当双手被锁起来的时候 你能够得着钥匙
that you'll be able to reach this once your hands are padlocked?
我把它插在这里
It... it slips in here.
抱歉
Excuse me.
- 你太紧张了 - 哦 天啊
- You're too nervous. - Oh, Lord.
在这里
Here.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
- 很好 - 哦
- OK. - Oh.
太棒了
Bravo.
我还知道后排的那位男士在想什么
I can see what that guy up in the back row's thinking too
够了 你个淘气鬼
'Stop that, you naughty boy'.
打开了
Yes!
这个还差不多
This is more like it.
威廉姆斯可什么都没穿 老兄
JC Williamson's got nothing on you, mate.
记住不要慌张
Just remember not to panic.
要是您香消玉损了那可真遗憾 小姐
Shame to lose a beautiful lady like you, Miss.
您确定这样做明智吗
Are you sure this is wise?
是费雪小姐
Miss Fisher!
好
Bravo!
女士们先生们 还有姑娘们小伙子们
Ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys,
终于 你们期待已久的表演
at last, what you've all been waiting for!
我向你们介绍神奇美人鱼
I give you my Miraculous Mermaid!
- 有人吗 - 休
- Anyone here? - Hugh!
桃乐 你在这里做什么
Dottie, what are you doing here?
看这个
Look at this.
米莉 梅勒根本不住在这里
Millie Mailer lied about living here.
- 探长 - 威廉姆斯小姐
- Inspector. - Miss Williams.
止痛剂
Paregoric.
我表弟用这个治他的哮喘 先生
My cousin uses that for his asthma, sir.
在这个极度危险的表演中
In this most daring of feats,
神奇美人鱼将要呈现
my Miraculous Mermaid must channel the lungs
深海赋予的神秘力量
of a creature from the deep -
胡迪尼逃脱大♥师♥的魔力
the wondrous powers of the great Houdini -
她将不再沉睡于深海之中
lest she find herself in a watery grave.
你还好吧
Are you alright?
原来是你
It was you!
她能坚持多久呢 女士们先生们
How long does she have, ladies and gentlemen?
一分钟
One minute.
她能做到吗
Can she do it?
两分钟
Two minutes!
三分钟
Three minutes.
四分钟
Four minutes.
把她弄出来
Get her out of there.
把她弄出来
Get her out of there!
芙里尼在里面
Phryne's in there!
拦住她
Stop her!
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
配合得不错 休
Good teamwork, Hugh.
你究竟是怎么做到的
How on earth did you manage that?
多亏了凶手在作案手段上
It helped that our murderer showed a distinct lack of imagination
毫无新意
in her modus operandi.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很气愤 对吧 伊娃
It was galling, wasn't it, Eva?
先是你的父亲 然后是麦肯齐
First your father, and then MacKenzie,
都逼你屈居幕后
forcing you to hide behind the scenes
让你姐姐抢走所有的赞美
while your sister received all the accolades.
和她蒸蒸日上的事业相比
And the more successful she became,
你就显得愈发相形见绌
the more eclipsed you felt,
直到你再也无法忍♥受
until you could bear it no longer.
所以 你把米莉困在水箱中杀害了她
So, you murdered Millie by trapping her in the water tank.
然后你让麦肯齐相信这只是一场意外
And you convinced MacKenzie it was just some accident.
我怎么一点都没有发现呢
How could I not have seen it all?
因为你是个成天想着爱情的蠢货
Because you're a lovesick fool.
然后一切如你所愿顺利进行
And it all played out just as you'd hoped.
你终于从你姐姐的阴影中走了出来
You'd finally stepped out from your sister's shadow.
于是我失去了理智 演出也毁了
Till I lost my nerve and the show was ruined.
直到男爵出现
Until the Baron came along
并说服麦肯齐重演神奇美人鱼
and convinced MacKenzie to revive the Miraculous Mermaid.
然后珀尔开始不停追问那个水箱
Then Pearl began to ask too many questions about the water tank.
她一定发现了你钻的那个隐密的小孔
She must have found the secret hole you'd drilled
破坏了水箱盖
to sabotage the lid.
怪不得珀尔老是缠着我问水箱的事
That's why Pearl kept badgering me about the tank.
你担心事情会败露
You were so worried it would all come out.
你必须要阻止她
You had to stop her,
所以你给断头台上加一颗钉子
and so you fixed a second nail in the guillotine,
就好像你给水箱盖加了一颗钉子
just like you fixed the lid of the water tank,
而且你还让可怜的麦肯齐以为
and you let poor MacKenzie believe
他才是罪魁祸首
that he had made yet another fatal mistake.
你疯了吗
What possessed you?!
是米莉把我逼疯的
Millie possessed me, that's who.
观众们喜爱米莉却根本不知道我的存在
The audience adored Millie but never knew I even existed.
我只是魔术的一部分
I was just part of the trickery.
看 米莉在这里 现在她在那里
'Oh, look, Millie's over here! Now she's over there!'
但是我在哪里呢
But where was I?
这本是我父亲的表演 它也应该属于我
This was my father's show and it should have been mine too.
我应该得到我的荣耀 我也应该上台接受掌声
I deserved my share, I deserved to be a part of it.
和我走 卡拉汉小姐
This way, Miss Callahan.
您父亲刚来了 费雪小姐
Ah, your father has just arrived, Miss Fisher.
又来了
Not again.
斯坦利夫人坚持要您先读一下这封信
Um, Mrs Stanley was quite insistent that you read this letter
然后再决定是否要原谅他
before you speak with him again.
你来了 亲爱的
There you are, my dear.
我告诉过你这是一场精彩的表演
I told you it was a wonderful show.
当然了 几乎没有人能超越你
Of course, it'll be difficult to replace you,
但你至少帮我把钱赚回来了
but you've at least made my money back.
是我的钱
My money.
我想知道你是怎么把你的钱挥霍干净的
What I'd like to know is how you managed to squander yours.
这就是你把萨默塞特庄园卖♥♥掉的原因吗
Is that why you sold the estate in Somerset?
母亲写信给普鲁登丝了
Mother wrote to Prudence.
她以为你人在伦敦正准备买♥♥一栋房♥子呢
She thinks you're in London looking to buy a townhouse.
你妈妈想要室内比较温暖的房♥子
Your mother wanted something less draughty.
关键是你现在不在伦敦
The point is you're not in London,
而且从你到这里之后就一直在骗我
and you've been lying to me ever since you got here.
我投资麦肯齐的戏团只是为了你
I only invested in MacKenzie's Cavalcade because of you.
因为你一直喜欢魔术
Because you always loved magic.
你知道我为什么这么热切地学习魔术吗
Do you know why I studied magic so avidly?
为了让你从我们的生活中消失
To make you disappear out of our lives.
别去
Don't.
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
罗宾逊探长
Inspector Robinson!
我们正好在庆祝 请进 请进
Just in time to help us celebrate. Come in. Come in.
请进
Come in.
我们在庆祝什么
And what are we drinking to?
敬
To...
魔术
.. magic.
敬美人鱼
To mermaids.
敬我的好女儿
To my wonderful daughter.
敬浪子回头金不换
To leopards changing their spots.
还要敬奇迹
And to miracles.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表