剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
有相关性
Related.
钋被摄入后极不稳定且有剧毒
Polonium is extremely unstable and highly toxic if ingested.
凶手可能还有更多 它以什么形态存在 麦克
Our killer could have more of it. What form would it be in, Mac?
能混在眼药水中 肯定是粉末或液体
It'd have to be a powder or a liquid form to mix with eye drops.
除了口服 还有什么危险
How dangerous is it, aside from swallowing it?
两种形态都有致命危险
Both forms are a deadly hazard.
我会把它用铅包裹起来
I'll be encasing this lot in lead.
如果密封的好 放射物本身并不致命
If it's sealed correctly, the radiation itself isn't lethal
但如果被摄入或吸入
but, if ingested or inhaled,
微量的钋就足以致死
just a speck of polonium can be deadly.
如果这是追杀我父亲的人做的
If the man who is after my father has done this,
我向上帝祈祷父亲没有勇气去找他
I hope to God Father's not brave enough to go after him.
两周前曾有一批钋送到这里
There was a delivery of polonium two weeks ago.
应该有相应的订单
There should be a corresponding order.
在这里 六周前送来的
Ah. Here. It was six weeks ago.
但订单上没有名字
But no name on the order.
这是你的签名吗
Is this your signature?
不 那是奥斯曼·埃芬迪的
No, that's Osman Efendi's.
我不在时他经常会代签收♥货♥物
He often signs for deliveries when I'm not here.
钋的订单应该不怎么常见吧
Polonium must've stood out as unusual.
我以为那是昆汀·托德研究的一部分
I assume it was part of Quentin Tode's research.
谁能接触这些化学品
Well, who has access to these chemicals?
所有科研人员都有钥匙
All of our scientific staff have keys.
不见了
It's gone.
托德先生的其他化学品都在
Mr Tode's other supplies are still there
但是钋却不见了
but there's no sign of the polonium.
我不明白 我替你保守了保密 也给了你钱
I don't understand. I kept your secret and I gave you money.
- 这不就是你想要的 -你没有遵守承诺
- It's what you wanted. - You broke our promise!
- 但我们达成一致了 - 哦 是吗 阁下
- But we agreed. - Oh, yes, my lord.
你夺走一切 让我一无所有 然后却挥霍干净
Take everything and leave me nothing and then waste it all.
德尼斯切
Denizci?
德尼斯切 只有我一个人
Denizci, it's only me.
有人跟踪你吗
Were you followed?
没有 我很小心 我来提醒你
No. I was careful. I've come to warn you.
我不知道还能拖延警♥察♥多久
I don't know how much longer I can keep the police at bay.
你得去自首
You need to give yourself up.
求你了
Please?
不要担心我 这件事很快就会了结
Don't worry about me. This will all be over soon.
我向你保证
I promise you.
祝你好运 德尼斯切
Good luck, Denizci.
早上好 小姐 你起得真早
Morning, Miss. You're up early.
我睡不着 桃乐
I couldn't sleep, Dot.
今天我父亲就应该登上那班船了
Today's the day my father's meant to be boarding that ship.
昨晚我向上帝祈祷 希望他平安无恙
I said a prayer for him last night, asked God to keep him safe.
我想你的祷告会有用的
I suppose that might assist.
不管怎样
In any case,
上帝更愿意聆听你的祷告 而不是我
God's far more likely to listen to you than me.
你说过有任务要给我
You said there was a job I could do.
我要你去调查托德的科研工作
I need you to find out what you can about Tode's scientific work.
寻找里面和钋相关的内容
Look for any mention of polonium.
这是它的化学符号♥ 原子序数84
This is the chemical symbol, the atomic number 84
还有它所有已知的化合物
and all the known compounds.
科研所一开门你就去
As soon as the Institute opens.
对不起 桃乐
I'm sorry, Dot.
我让你没法专心准备婚礼
I'm distracting you from your wedding preparations.
不 小姐 我们已经准备好了
Oh, no, Miss. We're prepared.
但我开始觉得
But I am beginning to think
注册结婚也许会更简单
it might be easier to get married in a registry office,
这样就不用应付奥莱利神父了
rather than deal with Father O'Leary.
作为一位基♥督♥徒 他可不怎么仁慈
He's not very forgiving, for a Christian.
大概因为他是爱尔兰人
I think the Irish cancels that out.
费雪小姐 我们找到车了
Miss Fisher? We found the cab.
被丢弃在维多利亚市集
It was dumped at Vic Markets.
还有呢
What else?
这个遗落在那里
This was left behind.
哪位
Yes?
我的良心挣扎了一整晚 费雪小姐
I've wrestled with my conscience all night, Miss Fisher.
他救过我的命 但他已经疯了
I owe my life to that man but he has gone mad.
怎么了 埃芬迪先生
What is it, Mr Efendi?
他绑♥架♥了一个人
He has a hostage.
可能就是你在寻找的那个人
It could be the man you're looking for.
这和一件宿怨有关 你必须阻止他
It has something to do with an old grudge.You need to stop him.
你有地址吗
Do you have an address?
那地方在一间旧帽厂后面 叫做...
It's hidden at the rear of an old hat factory. It's called...
埃芬迪先生
Mr Efendi?!
我在这世上落魄的如同乞丐
I've roamed this Earth like a beggar
你夺走了我的生活 我的家 我的过去
while you reigned over my life, my home, my history
而你竟敢将它贱卖♥♥
And you dared to sell it for a song!
- 庄园 - 你该付出代价了
- The estate? - Time to pay the price.
你要杀了我吗
Are you gonna kill me?
不
No.
你女儿很聪明 她很快就会来找你
Your daughter is clever. She'll come for you soon enough.
当她来的时候 我会在你面前杀了她
But when she does, I'm gonna kill her in front of you.
她不会来的 你不明白
She won't come. You don't understand.
我曾经酗酒又无情 她根本不在乎我
I was a drunkard. I was cruel. She doesn't care about me.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
我知道你想要的钱在哪里
I know where to get you money,
远比你原有的财产要多
more than your fortune was worth.
庄园可以重新属于你
The estate can be yours again.
五万磅现金
50,000 pounds in cash.
在哪里
Where?
奥斯曼知道他在哪里
Osman knew where he was.
他提到一间旧帽厂
He said something about an old hat factory.
也许他写下来了
Maybe he wrote it down.
小姐 我找到了有关托德先生和钋的线索
Miss? I found out more about Mr Tode and polonium.
十五年前 托德先生发明了一种叫做"荧蓝"的颜料
15 years ago, Mr Tode invented a paint called "Illumina".
受一家名为梅雅托尔的钟表制♥造♥商所委托
for Myer Towers, the company that make clocks and watches,
也就是那块女士腕表的制♥造♥商
same manufacturer as that wristlet watch.
表上的刻字 "铭记"
That engraving "Remember".
肯定和这个有关系
It must have something to do with that.
杰克
Jack!
- 美好人生[法语] - 美好人生
- Le Bon Vie. - The good life?
这是菲茨罗伊上的一家女帽制♥造♥商
It was a milliners in Fitzroy.
一年前倒闭了
Closed down about a year ago.
桃乐 去查出更多关于颜料的线索
Dot, find out what else you can about that paint.
你可以去找找
Why don't you try the
洛根·雷恩办公室里的科学杂♥志♥
science journals in the Logan Wren's office?
杰克 这边
Jack, this way!
他们曾在这里
They were here.
探长 海军纪录刚刚送来了
Inspector, this just came through from Naval Records.
"1915年3月18日 海上战役 莫顿海湾 土耳其炮击
"March 18, 1915. Battleship Ocean, Morto Bay, Turkish gunfire..."
"威廉·尤金·费雪船长 " 一切都说通了
"Captain William Eugene Fisher." It all makes sense.
尤金·费雪是我父亲的表哥
Eugene Fisher was my father's cousin.
上一任泰晤士河畔里士满男爵
the previous Baron of Richmond-upon-Thames.
他在战争初期牺牲了
He died in the early stages of the war.
报告上说他失踪 推测是淹死了
He was reported missing, presumed drowned.
这是什么
What's this?
奖金 如果我父亲是去拿那笔奖金呢
The prize money. What if my father's gone after it?
怎么会 奖金在科研所的保险箱里
How? It's in the safe at the Institute.
你认为是谁教我
Who do you think taught
- 那些开锁的把戏的 - 当然了
- me every shady trick I know? - Of course.
他想用钱摆脱麻烦
He's trying to pay his way out of trouble.
哦 不 桃乐
Oh, no. Dot!
今天 我们本希望庆祝奥斯曼·埃芬迪先生
Today, we had hoped to celebrate the scientific achievements
所做出的科研成果
of Mr Osman Efendi.
他为人正直 才华出众
He was a man of integrity and brilliance.
很遗憾 他无法和我们一起
Sadly... he cannot be with us.
格特鲁德·哈里斯
Gertrude Harris.
格温妮·海斯
Gwynnie Hayes.
- 艾格尼丝·雷恩... - 快进来
- Agnes Wren... - Hurry up!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表