剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
女士们先生们 请回到你们的座位上
Ladies and gentlemen, please resume your seats...
巴罗斯夫人 我建议你宣布因伤放弃比赛
Mrs Burrows, I suggest you forfeit the match due to injury.
什么 但我告诉过威廉姆斯小姐 那只是感冒
What? But I told Miss Williams, it's only a cold.
但这并不是感冒 对吧 康斯坦斯
But it's not a cold, is it, Constance?
而且你在付钱给贝琳达的事上撒了谎
And you lied to us about paying Belinda.
你付了她一大笔钱 但并不是让她帮你
You paid her a great deal of money and it wasn't for any favours.
你自己选
We're giving you a choice -
马上弃权 否则我们就在所有人面前
forfeit now, or we'll arrest you
因为谋杀贝琳达·罗斯威尔的罪名逮捕你
for the murder of Belinda Roswell in front of everyone here.
继续比赛 女士们
Resume play, please, ladies.
女士们 继续比赛
Ladies, resume play.
决定权在你 康斯坦斯
It's your choice, Constance.
- 巴罗斯夫人发球 - 好吧
- Mrs Burrows to serve. - Alright.
哦 巴罗斯夫人
Oh, Mrs Burrows?
康妮 怎么了
Connie, what is it?
嘿 你磨蹭什么呢 亲爱的
Hey, what's the hold-up, honey?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
很抱歉告诉你们
I'm afraid to say that
康斯坦斯·巴罗斯夫人的脚踝受伤了
Mrs Constance Burrows has injured her ankle
不得不放弃比赛
and has to forfeit the match.
请和我一起祝贺获胜者 安吉拉·隆巴德夫人
Please join me in congratulating our winner, Mrs Angela Lombard.
芙莱妮 你弄错了
Phryne, you've made a mistake.
如果有人得为这事负责 那一定是劳森
If anyone's responsible, it had to be Lawson.
要不然他为什么要用蜘蛛吓唬你
Why else would he plant that spider to scare you off?
你手上是什么 斯坦利
What's that on your arm, Stanley?
- 什么 - 看上去像蜘蛛咬的
- What? - Looks like a spider bite.
是你试图吓唬我 然后嫁祸给特伦斯·劳森
It was you who tried to scare me off and frame Terence Lawson.
我只是想保护康斯坦斯
I was just trying to protect Constance.
你什么时候发现她杀了贝琳达的
When did you realise she killed Belinda?
我在吃醋 所以翻了她的东西
I was jealous, so I was searching through her things.
然后发现了她放蜘蛛的瓶子
That's when I found the jar she must have kept it in.
- 你什么都没说 - 我以为我能救你
- You never said a word. - I thought I could save you.
康斯坦斯·巴罗斯
Constance Burrows,
作为维多利亚警局的特别警探
as a special constable of the Victorian Police Force,
我现在因谋杀贝琳达·罗斯威尔逮捕你
I am arresting you for the murder of Belinda Roswell.
怎么回事
What's going on here?
那张照片让我
The photograph made me
回想起了你连衣裙上衣的污渍
reflect on the stain on the bodice of your dress
你声称洒了的香槟
and the champagne you supposedly spilled,
以及你用来退烧的鼠尾草茶
and the fever you've been combatting with sage tea -
这些都是用来治疗乳腺炎的
a remedy for threatening mastitis.
你生过孩子 对吧
You've given birth, haven't you,
康斯坦斯 而且就在不久前
Constance? And quite recently too.
生孩子
Birth?
一个热爱网球的女人
Why would a woman who's
为什么会突然离开比赛
obsessed with tennis take time off the game,
或者一个新婚妻子
or a newlywed arrange for
会安排其他女人去诱惑她的丈夫
her husband to be seduced by another woman?
这个孩子 是不是...
This baby, does that mean...
是的 特伦斯 是你的
Yes, Terence, it was yours.
- 孩子现在在哪 - 被人照料着
- Where's the baby now? - Taken care of.
我付钱给了一家好人家 她很好
I paid for a good home. She's fine.
但贝琳达有一张你和孩子在一起的照片
But Belinda had a photograph of you with the baby,
对不对 巴罗斯夫人
didn't she, Mrs Burrows?
而且她在用这个勒索你
And she was using it to blackmail you.
我花100镑买♥♥了那照片
I paid her £100 for it.
她保证这件事到此为止 但我害怕了
She promised that would be the end of it, but I got scared -
如果她翻印了一张怎么办
what if she had another copy?
万一所有人都发现了
What if everyone found out,
然后我就不能参加美国联赛了
and I couldn't go to the US Championships?
我想在安吉拉的地盘上打败她
I want to beat Angela on her home turf!
所以贝琳达必须死
So Belinda had to go.
你弄坏了她的鞋 所以她不得不借你的
You sabotaged her shoe so she'd have to use yours.
所以 你杀了贝琳达是因为她发现了我们的孩子
So, you killed Belinda because she knew about our baby,
然后你都不告诉我一声就把孩子送人了
and then you gave the baby up without even telling me?!
我怎么能告诉你
How could I tell you?
你会想让我留着孩子 然后和你结婚定居
You'd want me to keep it and get married and settle down.
我根本不想要那些
I didn't want any of that!
但我们曾相爱过
But we were in love!
我只是爱和你打网球 你曾经水平很高
I loved playing tennis with you! You used to be good.
网球怎么会对你这么重要
How could tennis matter this much?
因为网球就是我的一切
Because tennis is everything!
这是唯一重要的东西 我唯一爱的东西
It's the only thing that ever mattered, the only thing I love,
而且如果我没那么蠢 怀了孩子
and if I hadn't been so stupid and wound up pregnant,
我本可以成为世界冠军
I could have been champion of the world!
我们要审讯你 巴罗斯先生
We'll need to speak to you, Mr Burrows,
涉嫌隐瞒信息
in regards to withholding information.
原谅我 芙莱妮
Forgive me, Phryne.
爱情让你变成了傻瓜 斯坦利
Love made a fool out of you, Stanley.
- 杰克 - 隆巴德小姐
- Jack. - Miss Lombard.
真的吗 康斯坦斯为了事业杀了那可怜的孩子
Is it true - Constance killed that poor kid for her career?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
哦 天啊 我以为我够损了
Oh, gee! I thought I played hard.
如果你厌倦了费雪 小姐 想来当我的球童
If you ever get tired of Miss Fisher and wanna play ball with me,
我会让你得到前所未有的享受
I'll give you the best game you've ever had.
我想我们都知道我是不会接受这个挑战的
I think we both know that's a challenge I won't be accepting.
再见 隆巴德.小姐
Goodbye, Miss Lombard.
我赢了 费雪小姐
I aced you, Miss Fisher.
我只是正好疏于防守
You just caught me off-guard.
- 你其实打得很不错 - 谢谢
- You're actually quite good, you know. - Thank you.
我在警校时学的
I learned at the police academy.
说到这个 你的逮捕文书里
Speaking of which, there's a certain lack of attention to detail
缺失了一些细节
in your arrest paperwork,
所以我要解除你特别警探的职务
so I'm retiring you as my special constable.
我知道了
I see.
那么我猜你想索回你的徽章
I suppose you'll be wanting your badge back, then.
嗯...
Well...
不
.. no.
不 我认为你赢得了这枚徽章
No, I think you've earned the badge.
比赛 出局 谋杀案... 已解决
Game, set, and murder... murder solved.
一个疯狂的逃犯正逍遥法外 你有生命危险
A crazed fugitive is on the loose and your life is in danger.
不是最后一刻对信仰动摇了吧
Not last-minute doubts in the faith?
不 不 神父 警方事务
No, no, no, Father. Police business.
我不确定我愿意
I'm not sure I want to
嫁给一个会揍科学家的男人
be married by a man who punches scientists.
如果这是我们那位逃犯的杰作
If this is the work of our escapee,
那托德先生和我父亲就有共同点
Mr Toad has something in common with my father.
- 我是你父亲 不是罪犯 - 把信给我
- I'm your father, not a criminal! - Give me the letter!
你的研究领域是什么
What is your area of study?
测量不同天体
Measuring the spectra of
折射出的光谱
light between different celestial bodies.
更像是一首浪漫序曲
More like a romantic overture.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表