剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
是的 警长
Yes, Commissioner.
明白
Understood.
再见 长官
Goodbye, sir.
警长禁止我和平民一起办案
I am forbidden to solve cases with a civilian.
我出去一会 科林斯
Won't be long, Collins.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr Butler.
杰克 我有了新发现
Jack, I have news.
很明显 弗雷德里克·伯恩正面临一系列犯罪指控
Apparently, Fredrick Burn is facing a number of criminal charges.
我会让科林斯去调查 把这签了
I'll get Collins onto it. Sign this.
我刚刚签了什么
What have I just agreed to?
你现在是维多利亚警局的特邀警探
You are now a special constable of the Victoria Police Force.
真好 我是不是能有个证书什么的
How wonderful! Don't I get a certificate or something?
我从十岁起就一直留着着这个
I've been saving this since I was ten years old...
要给水牛比尔 不过给你也行
.. for Buffalo Bill... but you'll have to do.
水牛比尔 美国西部拓荒时期传奇人物
巴特勒先生 你看见费雪小姐了吗
Mr Butler, have you seen Miss Fisher?
她刚刚和探长出去了
She's just gone out with the Inspector.
伯恩先生 开门 是杰克·罗宾逊探长
Mr Burn, open up! Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
还有特邀警探芙莱妮·费雪
And Special Constable Phryne Fisher.
什么事
What?
我不喜欢你昨天在我家外面鬼鬼祟祟
I didn't appreciate you lurking outside my house yesterday.
那可是骚扰
That's harassment.
我谁都没骚扰
I don't harass people!
我讨厌那些假装清高的有钱人
I'm getting sick of toffs acting holier-than-thou
他们该感谢我帮他们炒作
when they should be thanking me for the exposure!
如果这是关于环球报上的那张照片
If this is about that pic in The Globe...
这是关于一起谋杀案
This is about murder.
康斯坦斯·巴罗斯最近正式起诉了你
Constance Burrows recently filed a formal complaint against you.
你肯定不怎么高兴
You can't have been happy about that.
康斯坦斯·巴罗斯那女人总爱抱怨
Constance Burrows is a whinging cow.
这和那个
What's that got to do
让人头疼的年轻姑娘有什么关系
with the young piece of skirt that carked it?
贝琳达谋杀案的原本目标是康斯坦斯
Belinda's murder was intended for Constance,
但也许你早就知道了
but perhaps you already knew that.
- 怎么可能 - 星期二下午你在哪里
- How could I? - Where were you on Tuesday afternoon?
康斯坦斯·巴罗斯在哪我就在哪
Wherever Constance Burrows was.
听着 我怎么可能想杀她
Look, why would I try and kill her?
她可是我的摇钱树
I'm not gonna bite the hand that feeds me!
我可要靠偷♥拍♥那蠢女人来养家糊口
Snaps of that stupid bint are my meal ticket!
那这些是什么
And what are these?
那么 伯恩先生 我想
So, Mr Burn, I think this
我们得仔细检查一下你的作品了
calls for a closer look at your handiwork.
要是让我发现你拍这些照片之前
If I find out these photos were taken
还被指控犯了猥亵罪的话...
after you were charged with obscenity...
我没有卖♥♥这些照片
I'm not selling these.
它们是艺术 是我个人的灵感源泉
They're art...for my own private edification.
- 艺术 - 没错
- Art? - Yeah.
这些照片连米开朗基罗都会动容
It was good enough for Michelangelo.
这些年轻女孩最好不是被引诱的
These young ladies better not have been coerced.
火气别总是这么大 费雪小姐
Don't get your silk knickers in a knot, Miss Fisher.
她们都是为了挣零花钱自愿来的
They all volunteered for a few spare bob.
看上谁了吗
See anyone you like?
谢谢 坐下
Thank you. Sit down!
这是我的伐木工威士忌 你不能拿走
That's my Lumberjack Whisky, and you can't take that.
伐木工威士忌 只能在加拿大买♥♥到
Lumberjack? You can only get this in Canada.
或者美国
Or America.
他们向有禁酒令的国家走私这些酒
They smuggle it over the border to cheat prohibition.
你看上去不像个经验丰富的走私贩
You don't strike me as a seasoned traveller.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get it?
朋友那里
Friend.
你好 休 我发现了些新证据
Hello, Hugh. I've brought you some evidence.
至少我们俩还有一个在调查这个案子
Lucky one of us is working on the case.
不 我只是... 我只是在查点东西
No, I was just... I was just checking something.
- 噢 不 - 怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
看
Look!
"充满情趣的二人世界:
'It's a handful of fun for
高级警探休·柯林斯和
Senior Constable Hugh Collins
芙莱妮·费雪小姐的助手
and Miss Phryne Fisher's companion,
桃乐西·威廉姆斯小姐"
Miss Dorothy Williams.'
你看上去像在摸我的...
It looks like you're touching my...
不 不像 桃蒂 看上去不像
No, it doesn't, Dottie. It doesn't.
但这上面写的是"充满情趣"
But Hugh, it says, 'a handful of fun',
所有人都会那么想
so that's what everyone will think.
你
You!
科林斯
Collins!
你们的手互相乱摸 这可不是我的错
It's not my fault you can't keep your paws off each other.
趁我没逮捕你 快滚
Get out of here before I lock you up.
哦 桃乐
Oh, Dot!
我母亲会怎么说 小姐
What's my mother going to say, Miss?
还有休的母亲 她一直认为我很矜持
And Hugh's mother. She thought I was virtuous.
所有认识你的人都知道你很正派
And anyone who knows you knows that you are.
你手上是什么
What's that you've got?
这是我在修补巴罗斯夫人的晚礼服时发现的
I found it when I went to repair Mrs Burrows' evening dress.
既正派又聪明
Virtuous and brilliant!
"永远属于你 泰瑞"
'Forever yours, Terry.'
你是说康妮一直留着这个
You mean Connie kept this?
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
劳森先生 请不要转移话题
Mr Lawson, perhaps you're missing the point.
- 这说明你骗了我们 - 不是我
- This proves you lied to us. - It wasn't me!
好吧 康妮为了斯坦利甩了我
Alright, Connie dumped me for Stanley and
我难受了一阵子
it stung a bit.
但就像我说的 我也有许多追求者
Like I said, I've got plenty of takers.
这点我并不怀疑
I don't doubt that for a moment,
但显而易见
but it remains abundantly
你的心仍属于康斯坦斯
clear your heart still belongs to Constance.
你和巴罗斯太太在一起多久了
How long were you and Mrs Burrows together?
我们还是热衷网球的小鬼时在霍舍姆认识的
We met when we were tennis-mad kids in Horsham.
出了什么问题
What went wrong?
今年就没发生什么好事
What hasn't gone wrong this year?
夏天结束时我肩膀受伤了
I injured my shoulder at the end of summer,
失去了参加决赛的机会
then I missed out on the finals,
然后复活节之后 康妮突然甩了我
and then, just after Easter, Connie ditched me out of the blue.
等我回过神来 她已经嫁给了斯坦利·巴罗斯
Next thing I knew, she'd married Stanley Burrows.
但她还留着我的照片 她对我还有感觉
But she kept my picture. She must still care for me.
但她还是嫁给了我的朋友斯坦利
And yet she married my friend Stanley.
她肯定有她的理由 劳森先生
She must have had her reasons, Mr Lawson.
真是抱歉 芙莱妮
I'm so sorry, Phryne,
你是斯坦利最好的朋友 我吓坏了
but you're one of Stanley's dearest friends, and I panicked.
我不该说谎的
I shouldn't have lied.
对调查没有益处
It won't help our investigation.
如果你是在和特伦斯分手之后才遇见斯坦利的
If you and Terence were a couple long before you met Stanley,
为什么要隐瞒呢
then why the need to keep it secret?
因为... 我们曾经非常亲密
Because... we were intimate.
如果媒体发现了 他们会大肆贬低我
If the press ever found out, they'd gladly drag me down -
只因为年轻时的轻浮无知
all for the sake of a youthful dalliance.
如果是这样 你为什么要留着这张照片
If that's all it was, then why keep this photograph?
我忘了
I forgot about it.
我不想让斯坦利看到产生什么误会
I don't want Stanley to find out and get the wrong impression.
所以你丈夫不知道你和劳森的过往情史吗
So, your husband doesn't know about your history with Mr Lawson?
不 我知道
Yes, he does.
不难看出
It wasn't hard to see that
你为了我甩了那可怜的家伙
you'd thrown the poor fellow over for me.
他总是围着你转
He's mooning around you constantly.
哦 斯坦利 特伦斯在胡说八道
Oh, Stanley! Terence is rewriting history.
事实上他总是沾花惹草
The fact is he always had his eye on other girls.
这就是你和他分手的原因吗
Is that why you ended the affair?
我很迷茫 所以就离开清醒一段时间
I was confused, so I went away to clear my head
然后意识到斯坦利才是我念念不忘的人
and realised that all I could think about was Stanley -
还有我的正手截击球
and my forehand volley!
你应该想想你的回旋球
You should have been thinking about your back spin.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表