剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
he could feel the Morse code.
- 非常聪明嘛 - 希尔达肯定知道
- Ingenious. - Hilda must have known,
而酒店肯定也分了一部分骗来的钱
and the house must have taken a cut of the winnings.
老千 不 我很确信那只是友好的游戏
Cheating? No! I'm sure it was just a friendly game.
对输家可不友好
Not so friendly for the loser.
弗兰克 麦克纳布和凯罗尔 沃兰世奇
Frank McNabb cooked this up
策划了这场好戏
with Karol Valenski.
你有没有参与
Were you in on it or not?
我们知道他抛弃了你
We know he jilted you.
这是你把他从屋顶推下来的原因吗
Is that why you pushed him off the roof?
我爱过他 我告诉你的助手了
I loved him. I told your assistant that.
不管怎样 你解雇了他
Nevertheless, you sacked him.
也许他决定抢劫保险箱然后逃走
Perhaps he took it upon himself to rob that safe on his way out.
或者他和沃兰世奇合谋
Or he was in cahoots with Valenski,
而沃兰世奇背叛了他
and Valenski double-crossed him.
如果是这样
Well, if that's the case,
那我真是比我以前认为的更傻
then I've been played for an even bigger fool than I thought.
我知道这样不对 我知道
I knew it wasn't right. I knew.
但弗兰克说
But Frank said
这是个能保证酒店继续经营的方法
it was a sure-fire way to keep the hotel going.
这家老饭店是我的全部
This old place is all I've got.
你们准备控诉我赌博罪吗
Are you going to charge me for the gambling?
今晚不会
Not tonight.
等破了这起谋杀我们再看看其他的
We'll look at other charges once this murder is solved.
休有消息吗
Any news from Hugh?
没有 但我在努力为他争取升职
No, but I'm working on getting him a promotion.
如果我是你 我会抓紧时间
Well, if I were you, I'd work a little faster.
警探 我们走
Constable, let's go.
你可以说服凯罗尔 沃兰世奇
Any chance of talking Karol Valenski
玩最后一场扑克吗
into one last game?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you joking?
不 沃兰世奇先生
No, Mr Valenski.
如果我在开玩笑 你现在应该笑了
If I were, you would be laughing.
我不和女人玩牌
I don't play cards with women.
真遗憾
That's a pity.
我的钱和男人是一样的
My money's as good as any man's.
你想怎么玩...
And your preferred game is...?
说实话 我认为所有纸牌游戏都很无聊
To tell you the truth, I find all card games tiresome,
但我父亲教了我所有扑克牌的玩法
but my father did teach me all the variations of poker.
也许... 七张桩牌扑克怎么样
So perhaps... seven-card stud?
如果你不介意 我想检查一下扑克牌
If you don't mind, I'd like to inspect the cards.
看起来都是按顺序排列的
That all seems to be in order.
但我感到有风
But I do feel a draught.
这样好多了
That's better.
请向您的朋友表达我的歉意
Please apologise to your friend for me
如果他想在别的房♥间欣赏纸牌游戏
if he was hoping to watch the card game from the other room.
我们可以开始了吗?
Shall we play?
亨利.
Henry.
准备出门吗
Going somewhere?
我正在给你写便条
I was just writing you a note.
希望我没让你难过 亲爱的
I hope I haven't upset you, my dear.
我非常喜欢你 但我现在处境不同了
I've grown very fond of you, but I'm a difficult position.
我知道你的名声并不好 并且...
I know you're spoken for, and...
...我肯定最终会忘了你的
.. I'm sure I'll get over you eventually,
但我已经决定了 我要回比奇沃斯的家
but I've decided to go back home to Beechworth.
你需要个好的告别会
Well, you need a good send-off.
今晚 我们很走运
And tonight... we're in luck.
我知道小朗斯代尔有个地方 整晚都提供酒水
I know a place on Little Lonsdale that serves sly grog all night.
让我们最后狂欢一次吧
Let's have one last hurrah.
你个老伙计 让我先收拾好行李
You're a devil. I just need to finish packing.
楼下等我
Wait downstairs?
夫人
Milady.
阁下
My Lord.
叫牌
I call.
三个J
Three jacks.
接着玩吗
Shall we keep playing?
我...
I, um...
...我的钱不够了
.. I seem to be low on funds.
但是你还有我父亲的欠条
But you hold an IOU signed by my father.
是的
Yes, I do.
同花顺
Flush.
满堂红
Full house.
新手运气好 我猜
Beginner's luck, I suppose.
你父亲是一个懦夫
Your father is a coward!
什么样的男人会让他女儿替他出面
What sort of a man lets his daughter fight his battles for him?
现在 等等
Now, just a moment...
别以为这件事结束了
Don't think this is the end of the matter.
还会出什么事
What matter would that be?
你知道那些钱在哪里
You know where that money is.
告诉我钱在谁那里 否则我就夺走你的一切
Tell me who has it, or I will take everything you have
然后毁掉你
and destroy you.
你说完了吗
Have you finished?
没人能毁了任何人
No-one is destroying anyone.
现在我要去和那位女士喝一杯
Now, I'm going out for a drink with my lady friend,
而你会跌倒在地上
and you are going to crawl
爬着寻找到底是什么绊倒了你
back under whatever rock you came from.
同意吗
Agreed?
她可不是你的朋友
She is not your lady friend.
下次我再见到你的时候 也会带武器
The next time I see you, I too will be armed.
汤玛斯
Tomasz.
呆在这里 桃乐
Just stay here, Dot.
把箱子给我
Give me that case!
放开我
Get off me!
住手
Stop!
你看清他是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
没有 太暗了
No, it was too dark.
凯罗尔 沃兰世奇?
Karol Valenski?
他口音不像波兰人
He didn't sound Polish.
但我很清楚他想得到什么
But I have a fair idea what he was after.
你觉得伊妮德抢劫了保险箱
You think Enid robbed the safe?
她肯定知道你父亲有钱
She would've known your father had money.
如果是伊妮德做的话 她那晚就会逃走
If Enid was our robber, she would have taken off that night.
我觉得还有其他的可能性
I think there's another possibility.
强盗在屋顶追到了麦克纳布
The robber caught up with McNabb on the rooftop,
把他推下了屋顶 但也许他们没意识到
shoved him over the edge, but perhaps they didn't realise
钱早就被丢在洗衣槽里了
the money had already been dropped down the laundry chute.
那些钱应该一直留在洗衣推车里
The money would have sat in the trolley in the laundry.
直到伊妮德发现了它们
Until Enid came along.
然后我猜她把钱藏了起来
Then I presume she hid the money somewhere
直到她决定今晚离开
until she made her escape tonight.
所以如果钱在伊妮德那里...
So, if Enid had the money...
我们这位盗贼肯定发现了 然后追杀她
Our robber must have found out and gone after her.
不管他是谁 肯定和我父亲有关系
Whoever he is, he must have something to do with my father.
为什么
Why?
他掉了这个
He dropped this.
他在哪 我父亲在哪 这些是他的箱子
Where is he? Where's my father? Those are his bags.
伊妮德被杀之后 他很急躁地离开了
He steamed off in a lather about Enid being killed.
他和两个小伙子坐出租车走了
He went off with two blokes in a cab,
我真心希望他去做的是件可敬的事
and I bloody well hope he's gone to do the honourable thing.
什么 他们去哪里了
What? Where were they going?
植物园 黎明前的决斗
The Botanic Gardens, pistols at dawn.
他现在又在玩什么把戏
What the hell's he playing at now?
听着 男爵 伙计 没有冒犯你的意思
Listen, Baron, mate, no disrespect,
但我觉得这不是一个好主意
but I'm not sure this is the best idea you've had.
- 我们应该给费雪小姐打电♥话♥ - 不行
- We should just call Miss Fisher. - No.
那个混♥蛋♥向我发出决斗
That bastard challenged me to a duel,
而且他杀了一位无辜的年轻女士
and he killed an innocent young woman.
- 他没有承认 - 他在撒谎
- He denied it. - He's a liar.
那个家伙看起来像是枪法很好
That bloke looks like he knows how to shoot.
让你的副手准备武器
Have your second prepare the weapon.
该死 看上去你就是他的副手
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表