剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
他是个危险人物
He's a dangerous man,
因犯下多起案件而被通缉
wanted in relation to more than one investigation.
我们怀疑他昨晚在科研所
We suspect he was here at the Institute last night
我不记得有像他那样的人
I can't recall anyone like that.
你能想起任何想伤害托德先生的人吗
Can you think of anyone else who may want to harm Mr Tode?
在他发表获奖感言时 有一名牧师质问了他
There was a priest who heckled him during his acceptance speech.
- 你知道他的名字吗 - 不知道
- Do you know his name? - No.
但是科研所主管
But the head of the Institute,
洛根·雷恩先生或许可以帮你
Mr Logan Wren may be able to help you.
就算有人闯入 也不是为了奖金
If there was an intruder, He wasn't after the prize money.
钱仍在这里
It's all still there.
五万英镑 可是一笔巨款 雷恩先生
50,000 pounds. That's quite a sum, Mr Wren.
这些钱是你继承的家族遗产吗
Was it funded from your family bequest?
恐怕我没有家
There is no family, I'm afraid.
很多年前 我失去了我的妻子 艾格尼丝
I lost my wife, Agnes, many years ago,
我的家庭并不富有
and I don't hail from wealth
但作为青年科学奖得主
but a number of my inventions did very well
我的许多发明也随之大受欢迎
after I won science awards myself, as a youth.
奖金这么丰厚 竞争肯定也很激烈
With that amount of money, the competition must've been fierce.
托德知道他会获奖吗
Did Tode know he was going to win?
他几个月前就收到通知了
He was informed several months ago
这样他可以订从伦敦过来的票
so he could book his passage from London.
乘坐蓝色之星 一周前抵达墨尔本
On the Blue Star. Arrived in Melbourne a week ago.
在此期间他在做什么
What's he been doing in the meantime?
继续他的科学研究
Continuing his scientific studies.
昨晚他本打算赶火车
He was meant to be catching
去新南威尔士的
a train to New South Wales last night.
他在这里时有没有遇见什么人
Did he meet with anyone while he was here?
也许这个男人
Perhaps this man?
呃 没有
Er... No.
没有 我不认为托德先生在澳大利亚有认识的人
No. I don't think Mr Tode knew anyone else in Australia.
埃芬迪先生说他身体不好
Mr Efendi said he wasn't well.
他抱怨这里的热带气候
He blamed the tropics.
昨晚颁奖结束后 他非常的焦躁不安
He worked himself into a lather last night after our prize-giving
但我想是因为难缠的观众
but I put that down to a difficult audience.
你是指那位打断他演讲的牧师吗
Are you referring to the priest who disrupted proceedings?
是的 这种闹剧很常见 科学与宗教之争
Yes. It was the usual farce: Science versus religion.
但至少辩论能让我们保持激♥情♥
But at least debate keeps us all passionate.
托德先生有妻子或者女友吗
Does Mr Tode have a wife or lady friend?
我没有注意到 他独自来的
Er, not that I'm aware of. He travelled alone.
我想对他来说 科学远比凡夫俗女重要
I think science was more important to him than mere mortals.
那么现在奖金怎么办
What happens to this prize now?
我们将授予给第二名
We'll award it to the runner-up, I suppose.
那是谁
And who's that?
奥斯曼·埃芬迪可以靠这笔奖金度过余生
Osman Efendi could live the rest of his life on that money.
而你告诉我这不构成谋杀动机
You're telling me that's not motivation for murder?
那我们的逃犯和那篇新闻剪报呢
Well, what about our escapee and the newspaper article?
或许奥斯曼·埃芬迪和他有些关系
Perhaps Osman Efendi's connected with him somehow.
他看肖像的时候的确迟疑了
He did hesitate when he looked at his portrait.
我注意到了
I noticed.
我想我们找到了关于逃犯的证据 长官
Think we've found proof our fugitive was here, sir.
它藏在银桦树里
It was hidden in the grevillea.
确保要彻底搜查整个区域 科林斯
Make sure the whole area's searched thoroughly, Collins.
- 是的 长官 - 还有...
- Sir. - What about...
他说他看到一个黑色的人影 穿着黑衣服
He said he saw a dark figure, sir, dressed in black.
一个警♥察♥吗
A police officer?
有可能 但没有脚 脖子上有一圈光环
Possibly, but with no feet, and a glowing ring around its neck.
守门人坚信那是个外星人
The gatekeeper's convinced it was an alien.
或者是基♥督♥教会的什么人
Or someone more ecclesiastical.
诗篇第十九章 我们在上周日的弥撒上读过
Psalms 19. We had this reading at last Sunday's mass.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
你能认出上面的笔迹吗 桃乐
Do you recognise the handwriting, Dot?
很像是奥莱利神父的
It looks a lot like Father O'Leary's.
- 真的吗 - 我在教堂集♥会♥时见过
- Really? - I know it from our church meetings.
我肯定这只是个巧合
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
先别担心这个 桃乐
Don't worry about that now, Dot.
我有个任务给你
I have a job for you.
我们在托德先生的尸体上发现了这个
We found this on Mr Tode's person.
"铭记" 铭记什么
'Remember'? Remember what?
去询问珠宝商 找出关于这块表的线索
Talk to some jewellers. Find out about the watch.
表已经磨损了 但刻字很新
It's worn but the engraving looks new.
- 这条线索也许很重要 - 是的 小姐
- Might have some kind of significance. - Yes, Miss.
你不会想让我
Tell me you don't want me
把奥莱利神父带来审讯吧 长官
to bring in Father O'Leary for questioning. Sir.
你是他最新的教♥徒♥ 科林斯
You're his newest convert, Collins.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
啊 休
Ah! Hugh.
桃乐告诉我你家人反对
Dot tells me your family is opposed
在天主教教堂里举办婚礼
to having the service in a Catholic church.
我不是来和您讨论婚礼的 神父
Er, I'm not here to talk about the wedding, actually, Father.
不是吗 那是什么 不会是最后一刻动摇了吧
No? What, then? Not last minute doubts in the faith?
不 不 不 神父 警方事务
No, no. No, Father. Er... police business.
事实上是昆汀·托德
Quentin Tode, in fact.
那个自负无知的人
That pompous ignoramus.
当有人侮辱上帝的荣耀时
When a man insults the glory of God,
就应该用拳头来教训他
it's time to let your fists do the talking!
- 您打了他 - 我当然打了他
- You hit him? - Of course I hit him.
以捍卫上帝之名
In the defence of God.
我只想让他改邪归正
All I did was set him straight.
他声称科学证明上帝造物...
He was claiming scientific proof that God's creation...
请只讲♥事♥实♥
Please just stick to the facts.
告诉我那晚到底发生了什么
Tell me exactly what happened that night.
当然了 我跟着他
Well, I went after him, of course.
我有东西给你 托德先生
I have something for you, Mr Tode!
上帝的智慧之语
Words of wisdom from above!
神父 不管你说什么 都是在白费唇舌
Whatever you have to say, Father, you're wasting your breath.
科学每次都会战胜上帝
Science triumphs over God every time.
竟敢亵渎上帝 你回来再说一遍 快来
What blasphemy! Come back here and say that again! Come on!
- 根本就没有上帝 - 你怎敢这么说
- There is no God. - How dare you?!
你这个蠢货
You stupid man!
我大声叫他爬起来像男人一样战斗
I hollered at him to stand up and fight like a man
- 但他跑了 他是个胆小鬼 - 曾经是
- but he ran away, like the craven coward that he is. - Was.
上帝为证 我离开他时 他还活着
As God is my witness, he was alive when I left him.
你在草坪上看见其他人了吗
Did you see anyone else in the grounds?
也许这个人 他可能穿着警♥察♥制♥服♥
Perhaps this man? He could've been wearing a police uniform.
那天我只看见了赶我出去的警♥察♥
Only copper I saw was the one that showed me the door
而他们对我来说都长得一样
and they all look the same to me.
那你有看见其他人吗
Did you see anyone else at all?
只有那个亵渎上帝的外邦人
Only that other heathen blasphemer.
什么亵渎上帝的外邦人
What heathen blasphemer?
就是另一个科学家 有点像阿♥拉♥伯人
That other scientist bloke. Some kind of Arab, I think.
站起来质问 可没人把他扔出去 对吗
Stood up and had a go and nobody turfed him out, did they?
- 奥斯曼·埃芬迪 - 可能是吧
- Osman Efendi? - Could be.
现在我要赶去做弥撒了
Now, I'm gonna be late for mass.
神父 你打他的时候
Father, you may not have
也许并不想杀死托德先生
intended to kill Mr Tode when you punched him
可是他之后很快就死了
but he collapsed a short time afterwards.
直到我们查明他的死因之前
Until we know more about the cause of death,
我必须得拘留你
I have to keep you detained.
以什么罪名
On what charge?
涉嫌过失杀人
Pending a possible charge of manslaughter.
天主圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary, Mother of God.
谢谢 警探 我会转交的
Oh, thanks, Constable. I'll take that.
有什么消息吗 小姐
Any news, Miss?
哦 还没有 巴特勒先生 赛斯和伯特在哪
Oh, nothing yet, Mr B. Where's Cec and Bert?
守着后巷
Guarding the rear lane.
男爵阁下
Ah, your Lordship.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Oh, thank you, Mr Butler.
这是什么
What is it?
家中来信
News from home, I'd say.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表