剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Roberto Salvatore. It was
他出现是迟早的事
only a matter of time before he turned up.
你知道他
You know him?
他是卡莫拉成员 黑帮高层之一
He's camorristi, one of the higher ranks.
我怀疑是他指使孔切塔的丈夫法布里奇
I suspect he ordered Concetta's husband Fabrizi
烧掉了路易莎奶奶的餐厅
to burn down Nonna Luisa's restaurant.
我猜他有不在场证明
And I'm guessing he had an alibi for that.
不止一个
Several.
至少我们知道这整件事的起源了
Well, at least we know how this whole thing began.
是吗
We do?
番茄
Tomatoes.
三个人因为番茄被谋杀了
Three people have been murdered over tomatoes?
不是番茄就是古老的菜谱
Well, it's either tomatoes or an ancient recipe -
你自己选吧
you take your pick.
卡莫拉 他们强迫
The Camorra, they forced
镇上的每个餐厅购买♥♥他们的东西
every restaurant in town to buy from them.
最高价钱
Top price.
如果你不买♥♥ 就会出事
If you don't buy, you have accident.
所以你决定破坏一批货物
So you decided to sabotage a shipment?
- 不 不 你们不明白 - 我们完全明白
- No, no, you don't understand. - We understand completely.
卡莫拉在威胁你
The Camorra were threatening
于是你决定反击
you and so you decided to fight back.
很勇敢 我想强调
Bravely, I might add.
我很高兴你这么想
I like that you think like this.
但是 不 不是我
But no, was not me.
是路易莎奶奶
Was Nonna Luisa.
她并非表面上装作的可爱老妇人
She was not the sweet old lady she pretend to be.
你若逼迫她 她就反击
If you push her, she push back.
毒蘑菇
Poisoned mushrooms?
我认为是死帽真菌
Death caps, as far as I can tell.
那她喉咙上的勒痕是怎么回事
What about the marks on her throat?
她确实受到了攻击
I have no doubt she was attacked,
但这不是她的死因
but that wasn't what killed her.
她准备的菜里有蘑菇
There were mushrooms in the dish she was preparing.
我检测了成分 结果很有趣
That is where it gets interesting. I tested the contents.
那些蘑菇里并没有毒
Those mushrooms were not poisonous.
所以 她是被不同的蘑菇杀死的
So, she was killed by different mushrooms?
可能是她早些吃的一些蘑菇 不会立刻致死
Ones she would've eaten earlier. They don't kill you instantly.
所以攻击她的人和给她下毒的人可能是两个人
So her attacker and poisoner could've been two different people.
或是同一个人想再次确认她彻底死了
Or one person doing an extraordinarily thorough job.
她会亲自从
She'd collect the mushrooms
玫蕊溪岸边采摘蘑菇
herself from the banks of the Merri Creek.
- 她会不会弄错了 - 不会 她是专家
- Could she have made a mistake? - No. She was an expert.
除非她没戴眼镜
Unless she wasn't wearing her glasses.
我很惊讶她带着这幅眼镜能看见东西
I'm surprised she could see anything at all through these.
她不喜欢戴眼镜
She didn't like wearing them.
你父亲和你祖母关系好吗
Did your father get along with your grandmother?
并不总是
Not always.
她把我母亲的死归咎于我父亲 这毫无道理
She blamed him for my mother's death. It made no sense.
昨天下午你奶奶一个人在厨房♥
Yesterday afternoon your nonna was alone in the kitchen,
你父亲在市场 那你在...
your father was at the market and you were...?
我在乳品店 买♥♥黄油
At the dairy, buying butter.
可是你厨房♥里有很多黄油
Well, there's plenty of butter in your kitchen,
从颜色上看它们搁在那有段时间了
and I could tell from the colour that it's been there for days.
你家族里并非所有人都恨斯特拉诺
Not all of your family hate the Stranos,
是吗 玛丽安娜
do they, Marianna?
- 我不知道你什么意思 - 我觉得你知道
- I don't know what you mean. - Oh, I think you do.
昨晚在警♥察♥局我注意到了一件事
I noticed something at the police station last night.
你很担心你父亲
You were worried about your father...
但是你担心的不止他一个人 对吗
.. but he wasn't the only man you were worried about, was he?
- 没事 我没事 - 你爱上了文森佐
- It's OK, I'm fine. - You're in love with Vincenzo.
如果我父亲或者文森佐家族的人发现了
If my father finds out, or Vincenzo's family,
他们宁可杀了我们也不愿看我们幸福
they would rather kill us than see us happy.
那么 如果你不在乳品店 那你在哪
Well, if you weren't at the dairy, then where were you?
文森佐带我去剧院了
Vincenzo took me to the pictures.
这是我们唯一见面的机会
It's the only chance we have to see each other.
这是我的票
My ticket.
求你了 别告诉他们
Please, you can't tell them.
你不知道爱上一个
You don't know what it's like to love someone
永远不能拥有的人是什么感觉
and know that you can never have them.
玛丽安娜 她告诉你了?
Marianna, she told you?
并不很多
Not as such.
路易莎奶奶发现了你们的事 所以你去那里了
Nonna Luisa found out - is that why you went around there?
不 我们在剧院
No. We were at the picture theatre.
你是这么说
So you say.
拜托 如果爸爸发现了
Please... if Papa finds out...
那你得告诉我们
Then you need to tell us
关于路易莎奶奶的死你知道的一切
what you know about Nonna Luisa's death.
我什么都不知道
I know nothing.
但是你知道卡莫拉的事
But you know about the Camorra.
没有什么卡莫拉
There is no Camorra,
这只是个神话 一个传奇故事
it's like a myth, a story...
那罗伯特 萨尔瓦多呢
What about Roberto Salvatore,
他也是个神话吗
is he a myth?
谁
Who?
我们知道卡莫拉在进口罐装番茄
We know the Camorra are importing tinned tomatoes.
你什么都不知道
You know nothing.
我十七岁时就在码头工作了
I was 17 when I started working on the docks.
我谁都不认识
I didn't know anyone.
你以为澳大利亚人欢迎我吗
You think the Australian people, they invite me in?
但是法布里奇
But Fabrizi,
他照顾我 他把我介绍给罗伯...
he look after me, he introduce me to Rob...
文森佐 闭嘴
Vincenzo! Omerta.
你自己都不懂的事情就少管
You should keep your nose out of things you don't understand.
知道吗 小心出事
Eh? That's how people get hurt.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
拜托 杰克 他不是这个意思
Please, Jack, he doesn't mean...
爸爸 等等
Papa, aspetta.
抱歉
Mi dispiace.
他依然认为他是村庄里的老大
He still acts like the big man in the village.
在那 人们害怕他
There, people, they fear him.
安东尼奥爸爸是卡莫拉成员
Papa Antonio is camorristi?
你以为谁把我嫁给了法布里奇
Who do you think marry me to Fabrizi?
这不是为了我 是为了他 让他能在这扎根
This was not for me - it was for him, to set himself up here.
法布里奇就是头猪
Fabrizi was... He was a pig.
爸爸必须要学会不在这里威胁人
Papa has to learn he cannot threaten people here.
他还威胁了谁
Who else has he threatened?
我也许能在有人受伤前阻止他
I may be able to stop him before someone else gets hurt.
昨晚我听见爸爸和文森佐的对话
I heard Papa and Vincenzo last night.
他说了一些可怕的事情
He was saying terrible things.
他要对那个女孩玛丽安娜做什么
What he would do to her - to the girl, Marianna.
抱歉 抱歉
Scusa. Scusa.
举办葬礼时 我会把门打开的 神父
I'll open the doors for the funeral, Father.
谢谢你 桃乐西
Thank you, Dorothy.
神父
Father...
你真的认为妻子必须服从她丈夫吗
.. do you really believe a wife must obey her husband?
这不是信仰的问题 这是万物之理
It's not a matter of belief - it's how things are,
从上帝初创人类之时就存在
how they have been since our Lord first created mankind.
可能时代已经不一样了 神父
Well, perhaps times have changed, Father.
我不认为这是你该问的 桃乐西
I hardly think it's your place to question, Dorothy.
现在 不好意思 我需要准备葬礼了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare for the funeral.
你知道我热爱教堂 神父 但
You know I love the Church, Father, but...
据我所知 新教教堂的
.. from what I understand, the Protestant Church
观念更为自♥由♥开明
has a much more liberal view.
你的意思是
Are you saying that...?
我就是想说
All I'm saying is that
这个决定可能影响很多人
this decision could affect a lot of souls -
我自己 休 还有至少三四个孩子
myself, Hugh and at least three or four children,
所以我必须谨慎地思考
so I will have to think long and hard about...
所有事情
.. well, everything.
你在这里干什么
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表