剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
开始新生活 她保证过
to a new life, she promised me.
这上面大致写了预谋这周六
This outlines plans for further sabotage
再次破坏澳大利亚皇家空军航展的计划
at the RAAF air show this Saturday.
这里绝对是
This is definitely the
你目前最安全的地方 克拉那亚小姐
safest place for you right now, Miss Krasnaya,
但我需要你的帮助
but I need your help.
我能说俄语 但不怎么能看懂
I speak a lot more Russian than I can read.
见面地点
Our meeting place.
是周二四点
.. is 'Tuesday, four o'clock'.
就是今天
That's today.
还有zhar-ptitsa是火鸟
And 'zhar-ptitsa' is 'firebird'.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥相当于凤♥凰♥
The Russian equivalent of the phoenix.
我必须要打个紧急电♥话♥ 阻止一场叛国行动
I need to make an urgent phone call to stop an act of treason.
克拉那亚 这是什么姓
Krasnaya. What kind of name is that?
我的父亲是安东 克拉斯尼将军
My father was General Anton Krasny.
他在对抗布尔什维克的白俄军的顾问
He was an advisor to the White Army against the Bolsheviks.
所以你编的那些关于非法居民
So that cock-and-bull story about you being illegal
以及必须要结婚之类的都是在骗我
and having to get married was just a con job.
你该死的是个白俄♥罗♥斯♥人
You're a bloody White Russian.
伯特 我当时只是个孩子 什么都不知道
Bert, I was a child, I knew nothing.
我觉得和你在一起很安全
I thought I would be safe with you.
你是个好男人 伯特
You are a good man, Bert.
没有女人不会爱你
You are the kind of man any woman would come to love.
威利斯肯定知道
Willis must have known,
所以他才想拿走香烟盒
that's why he kept the cigarette packet.
根据地图坐标 14-G-3 这里
Those map coordinates, 14-G-3. Here.
画廊公园机场
The Gallery Park airfield.
开着飞机驶向蓝天似乎看上去比
Flying off into the wild blue yonder seems more appealing
面对军事法庭的协助欺诈指控要有吸引力
than facing a court martial for accessory to fraud.
或者只是在完成他垂死爱人的最后心愿
Or perhaps honouring his dying lover's last wish.
这份报告没有签名
This report isn't signed.
没有证据表明希金斯是幕后黑手
There's no proof Higgins was behind the sabotage.
所以塔蒂亚娜需要在下午
Which is why Tatiana needs to keep that rendezvous
按照约定和威利斯见面
with Willis this afternoon,
以及鲁伯特 希金斯需要找到他们
and why Rupert Higgins needs to find out about it.
偷天换日
A stakeout?
如果空军能配合就更好了
Preferably with full cooperation from the Air Force.
那就交给你了
I'll leave that part to you.
- 我们最好动作快点 - 一如既往
- We better move fast. - As always.
我需要通知俱乐部
I'll put out word at the European Club.
日安 先生们 这是给鲁伯特 希金斯的小费
G'day, gents. Got a special tip for Rupert Higgins.
- 你能帮我转达吗 - 好的
- Can you pass it on for me? - Will do.
我觉得都准备好了 小姐
I think that's everything, Miss.
您的手♥枪♥也修好了
Your pistol's been repaired
里面装满了子弹 如同你要求的
and there's a supply of ammunition, should you require it.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr B.
你确定不用我帮忙了吗 小姐
Are you sure I can't do anything else, Miss?
不 谢谢你 桃乐西
No, thank you, Dot.
我知道你害怕离开地面的感觉
I know how terrified you are of leaving the ground.
如果你发生什么不测 我永远也不会原谅自己
And I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you.
我真希望体会到格里夫斯先生说的
I wish I felt the same way about
那种飞行的感觉
flying as Mr Greaves does.
他觉得飞行像是在天堂
He thinks flying's like being in heaven.
战争期间他都呆在埃文茅斯的一个工厂
He was stuck in a factory in Avonmouth for the whole war.
埃文茅斯 那是战争期间制♥造♥芥子气的地方
Avonmouth, where they made mustard gas during the war.
CWS
The CWS?
化学武器服务 是的
Chemical Weapons Services, that's right.
这真是少见 探长
This is highly unorthodox, Inspector -
警方和空军联合演习
police and Air Force joint manoeuvres.
我们都知道谁操纵了我们 是不是 上校
We know who's manoeuvred us, don't we, Captain?
是的 她总是那么狂野又孩子气
Yes. Well, she always was a wild child.
我看见了出租车 长官
I can see the taxi cab, Sir.
你怎么样 克拉那亚小姐
How you doin' there, Miss Krasnaya?
看不出有什么差别
Could not pick the difference.
除非有人要我给他们的裤子缝边
Unless someone asked me to hem their trousers.
- 桃乐西 你来负责 - 好的 小姐
- Dot, you're in charge. - Yes, Miss.
威利斯来了 时间刚刚好
Here comes Willis now, right on time.
我告诉了空军少将
I told the Air Vice-Marshal
我们在进行额外的演习
we were doing extraordinary manoeuvres.
有费雪小姐参与其中 我相信这点是有保障的
With Miss Fisher involved, I'm sure we can be guaranteed of that.
你认为希金斯收到了信息吗 先生
You think Higgins got the message, Sir?
我们很快就知道了
We'll soon find out.
- 祝我好运 - 祝你成功
- Wish me luck. - Udachi.
这个计划行得通吗
Is this plan gonna work?
我们得等对方采取第一步行动
We have to wait for them to make the first move.
有辆黑色汽车正在靠近 准备好
There's a black motor car approaching. Get ready.
他们就在你身后
They're right behind you.
趴下
Get down!
还有一个枪手 走吧
There's another gunman. Let's go.
走
Go!
费雪小姐没事吧
Is Miss Fisher alright?
没事 没事 他们没打中她
Yeah, yeah, they missed her.
掩护我 科林斯
Take cover, Collins.
抓住他了 小姐
Got him, Miss.
赛斯 帮把手
Cec, give us a hand!
放松点 伙计
Easy, mate.
- 伯特 - 来了
- Bert! - Yeah.
扔下枪 趴到地上去 趴下去
Drop it! Get on the ground! On the ground!
趴到地上去
Get on the ground!
我会抓住他的 费雪小姐
I'll catch him, Miss Fisher!
走开
Get away!
你现在高兴了 又为政♥府♥抓住了一个共♥产♥党员
Happy now you've caught another red for the government?
你不会因为你的政见而被关起来 希金斯
You won't be locked up for your politics, Higgins.
你被关起来是因为你是个残忍♥的暴徒
You'll be locked up because you're a murderous thug.
琼斯少校怎么样 你和他之间完事了吗
How's Squadron Leader Jones doing? Have you finished with him?
还没呢 队长
Not yet, Captain.
我们只需要一份关于鲁伯特 希金斯的供词
We just need a statement about Rupert Higgins
还有关于他与一个
and the relationship he was having
假装为詹姆斯 曼宁的女人的关系
with a woman who was posing as James Manning.
我假定你会以谋杀罪起诉希金斯
I assume you'll charge Higgins with murder.
空军一定会
The Air Force will most
以蓄意破坏起诉他
certainly be pressing charges of sabotage.
一个女人 詹姆斯是个女人
A woman? James was a woman?
弗吉尼亚 福布斯
Virginia Forbes.
虽然鲁伯特 希金斯犯了很多罪
And Rupert Higgins was guilty on many fronts.
但他没有谋杀她 对吗 格里夫斯先生
But he didn't murder her. Did he, Mr Greaves?
涂有蓖麻毒素的子弹
Ricin-coated bullets,
埃文茅斯工厂生产的试验品
produced experimentally at Avonmouth factory
而你战争期间在那里工作
where you worked during the war.
试验品后来被叫停了
Later banned and yet
然而它们就在你的储物柜里
there they were, sitting in your locker.
我 我不知道他其实是个女人
I... I didn't know he was a woman.
然而你还是在他的烟里下了毒
And yet you laced his
并知道他要过上几天才会死
cigarettes knowing he would take days to die,
明面上的敌人足够多 这样你就能躲在幕后
and there are enough enemies at play for you to hide behind.
好吧 我以为他在追威利斯
Well, I thought he was after Willis.
每个人都这么想
Everybody thought that.
你也是
Even you.
但你视而不见 还让他做飞行表演的台柱
But you turned a blind eye, even let him be the air show ace,
像这样的人 像这样丢脸的人
someone like that, someone so... depraved.
就算不考虑工会
Forget the union.
曼宁一个人也将把整个澳大利亚空军拖垮
Manning was going to bring down the RAAF all on his own.
总有人得做点什么
Somebody had to do something.
金妮知道假扮一个军官
Ginny knew it was dangerous...
很危险
.. impersonating an officer.
但这是她知道的唯一方法
But it was the only way she could see.
当我试图告诫她离开工会时
When I tried to warn her off the unions,
她说她没有选择
she said she had no choice.
她会为空军做任何事情
She would do anything for the Air Force.
康普顿上校命令她去查明真♥相♥
Group Captain Compton ordered her to find out the truth
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表