剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
求你了
Please.
它在哪里
Where is it?
钱在哪里
Where's the money?
别这样
Please.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait. Wait!
费雪小姐探案集
那么...
What about...
这把枪呢
... this one?
这是鲁格尔手♥枪♥
That's the Luger.
很好 哪种鲁格尔手♥枪♥
Excellent. Which Luger?
1908年产的半自动版
The 1908 semi-automatic.
也就是说
Which means?
比1♥8♥9♥6年产的毛瑟枪更加精准
Compared to the 1♥8♥9♥6 Mauser, it has great accuracy.
而且鲁格尔手♥枪♥弹匣里可装八颗子弹
Also, the Luger magazine holds eight bullets
而毛瑟枪可装十颗
compared to ten in the Mauser.
这是条非常有用的信息
That's very important information,
特别是如果有人正好朝你开了八枪
especially if someone's just fired eight bullets at you.
巴特勒先生...
Mr Butler...
我似乎到处也找不到毛瑟枪
... I can't seem to find the Mauser anywhere.
小姐 您不是把它带去安纯斯湖了吗
Didn't you take it to Lakes Entrance, Miss?
安纯斯湖: 澳大利亚景区
是的 它一定还在短途旅行包里
So I did. Must still be in the overnight bag.
早上好 斯坦利夫人
Good morning, Mrs Stanley.
早上好 阿尔伯特
Good morning, Albert.
天哪
Good Lord!
难道这房♥子里每个人都有必要
Is it really necessary for everyone in this household
挥舞着武器吗
to brandish a weapon?
抱歉 斯坦利夫人
Sorry, Mrs Stanley.
一切都还好吗 普鲁登丝婶婶
Is everything alright, Aunt Prudence?
我们能私下聊几句吗
Could we have a word... in private?
这件事难以启齿
This is a very delicate matter.
我内心纠结
I had to wrestle with my
不知道是否要告诉你全部实情
conscience as to whether to tell you at all.
我收到了这封电报
This telegram is addressed to me.
最亲爱的普鲁登丝 暂时经济困难
'Dearest Prudence, temporary financial problems.
急需借款
Need urgent loan.'
不论多少都行
'Any amount will help.
爱你的妹妹 玛格丽特
Your loving sister, Margaret.'
我肯定在送父亲上船去英国前
I made sure that Father wired her money
他已经给她电汇过钱了
before I put him on the boat to England.
他还要在那里呆一两周
He'll be there in a couple of weeks.
这显然是亨利做的好事
This is obviously one of Henry's antics.
为什么母亲不发电报给我
Why wouldn't Mother telegram me?
毫无疑问 是为了保住你父亲的颜面
To preserve your father's dignity, no doubt.
她知道我一定不会袖手旁观的
She knows that horse has well and truly bolted with me.
抱歉 小姐 探长打电♥话♥找你
I beg your pardon, Miss. The Inspector's on the telephone.
他需要您去协助调查犯罪现场
He needs your assistance at a crime scene.
普婶婶 我会弄清事情的原委
Let me get to the bottom of this, Aunt P.
快跑 桃乐
Don't dawdle, Dot!
杰克
Jack.
费雪小姐 威廉姆斯小姐
Miss Fisher, Miss Williams.
早上好 威廉姆斯小姐
Good morning, Miss Williams.
马丁警探
Constable Martin.
失足坠楼 跳楼 还是被推下来的
Fell, jumped or pushed?
弗兰克 麦克纳布 门房♥
Frank McNabb. He was the concierge.
外国香烟
Foreign cigarettes.
看上去像刀伤
Looks like a knife wound.
也许是昨晚
Inflicted last night, perhaps,
和人扭打时受的伤
in some sort of scuffle.
你知道他是从哪层楼上摔下来的吗
Do you know what floor he fell from?
还不清楚
Don't know yet.
我们在尸体旁发现了这个 警官
We found this beside the body. Constable?
请读一下标签
Read the label, please.
"芙莱妮 费雪所有物"
'Property of Miss Phryne Fisher.'
保险箱昨晚被撬了
The safe was robbed last night,
但看来没有其他东西被盗
but nothing else seems to have been taken.
里面没什么值钱的东西
There's nothing else worth much in there.
谁能够接触到钥匙
Who has access to the keys?
只有我和弗兰克 ... 那个门房♥
Just myself and Frank... the concierge.
你没有打开它
You didn't open it?
我们从不在晚上打开保险箱 这是这里的规矩
We never open the safe at night. It's house policy.
地板上的血迹表明你的门房♥
The blood on the floor suggests your concierge
曾试图击退盗贼
tried to fight off the robber.
血迹延伸至...
The blood leads to...
这些楼梯通向哪里
Where do these stairs lead?
屋顶
The rooftop.
所以麦克纳布夺回包 然后跑上了楼梯
So McNabb snatched the bag and made a run for it upstairs.
在这种情况下 盗贼跟着他上了楼顶
In which case, the robber followed McNabb to the rooftop,
抢走了包里的东西 然后把他推下了楼
took the contents of the bag and shoved him over the edge.
问题在于
The question remains,
费雪小姐 为什么盗贼只抢了那个
Miss Fisher - why was a bag with your name on it
有你名字的包
the only one robbed?
我可以看一下您的房♥客登记簿吗
May I have a look at your guest register, please?
我亲爱的芙莱妮
Phryne, my dear!
你在大饭店里做什么
What are you doing at the Grand Hotel?
我知道这里的环境并非最宜人的...
Well, I know it's not the most salubrious of surroundings...
你现在应该在船上 在好望角附近
You're meant to be on a ship, steaming around the Cape.
我误了船点
I missed the boat.
碰巧又在这个糟糕的时间被你抓包
As it happens, you've caught me at a bit of a bad time.
这位可爱的伊蒂丝在...
The lovely Edith here was...
我叫伊妮德
It's Enid.
- 什么 - 我叫伊妮德
- What? - It's Enid.
是的 在为我提供客房♥服务
Yes. Was just servicing the room,
而我又笨手笨脚地把香槟洒在了她的裙子上
and I stupidly spilled champagne on her dress.
现在没事了 男爵
It's all sorted now, Baron.
母亲知道吗
Does Mother know?
我不想麻烦她
Well, I didn't want to trouble her.
你知道她不喜欢小题大做
You know she doesn't like to fuss over minor details -
让她神经紧张
her nerves.
抱歉 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack,
我认为我没办法
I don't think I can bring myself
来协助你调查这件案子
to assist you with this case after all.
他怎么可能误了那班船
How could he have missed that boat?
我看着他走上了船板
I saw him walk up the gangplank.
我亲眼看见乘务员查了他的票
I watched the purser check his ticket.
我应该在码头上紧盯着
I should have stood guard on the dock
确认船离港之后再离开
and waited for the boat to clear the bay.
你笑什么
What's that smile?
- 他比你聪明 - 他才没有
- He outsmarted you. - He did not outsmart me.
他的举止行为毫无任何道理可言
He behaved in a way that no reasonable human being would behave.
好吧 他比我聪明
Alright, he outsmarted me.
而我也得承认
And I have to admit...
我对他有些佩服
.. grudging admiration for that.
但考虑到年长的费雪似乎比年轻的费雪
But given Fisher the elder seems even more resourceful
更加足智多谋和难以捉摸
and unpredictable than Fisher the younger...
没有你我怎么调查这起案子
.. how can I investigate this case without you?
好吧 我会帮忙的
Alright, I'll assist.
不过什么
But what?
不过你得明白 我父亲可不像表面上
But you need to understand that my father is not as charming
那样有魅力和无害
and harmless as he appears to be.
费雪男爵 我能坐下吗
Ah, Lord Fisher. Do you mind taking a seat?
我们之间没必要如此客套 杰克 请叫我亨利
No airs and graces between us, Jack. Please just call me Henry.
这到底是怎么回事
Now, what's all this about?
昨晚发生了一起谋杀
There was a murder last night.
- 谋杀 - 死者是一个门房♥
- A murder? - A concierge.
弗兰克 麦克纳布 您认识他吗
Frank McNabb. Did you know him?
不是很熟 他看上去是个不错的人
A little. Seemed a nice enough fellow.
看上去他是在一起抢劫中被杀死的
It appears he was killed as a result of a robbery.
抢劫吗
A robbery, you say?
是的 还记得那个你离开时从我家偷走的包吗
Yes. Remember that bag you pilfered from my house when you left?
是借 亲爱的 "偷"多难听啊
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表