剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
费雪小姐探案集
飞机燃油和润滑剂的气味真是宜人
The bracing scent of aviation fuel and grease.
那架飞机怎么了 小姐
What happened to that one, Miss?
重力的缘故吧 桃乐西
Gravity I'd say, Dot.
- 啊 莱尔 康普顿上校 - 芙莱妮
- Ah, Group Captain Lyle Compton! - Phryne!
这是我的助手 桃乐西 威廉姆斯
This is my assistant, Dorothy Williams.
- 见到你很荣幸 威廉姆斯小姐 - 你好
- Ah. Pleasure, Miss Williams. - Hello.
你对飞机感兴趣吗 我可以带你们去兜一圈
Are you interested in planes? I can take you for a spin.
不 谢谢你 我很感兴趣 但是
Oh, no, thank you. I mean, I am interested, but...
主要好奇是如何在空中飞行的
But mainly in how they stay up.
好吧 或许参观一下基地吧
Oh, well, perhaps a tour of the base then.
你也看到了 我们的伙计们在努力工作
As you can see, our boys are hard at it,
准备周六的飞行表演呐
preparing for another air show on Saturday.
挽回我们的声誉
Help our battered reputation.
是啊 报纸的确对上次的事故夸大其词了
Yes, the newspapers certainly made a meal of your last mishap.
是的 至少没有死人
Yes. Well, at least no-one was killed.
可惜飞行是个危险的游戏啊
Pity it's such a dangerous game, flying.
我敢打赌没这机器的一半危险
Not half as dangerous as that machine, I'll bet.
有多快
How fast?
顺风的话 我猜每小时132英里
With this tail wind, I'd hazard a guess at 132 miles per hour.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我们上次的最好成绩是多少
What was our previous best?
117公里每小时
117.
科尔切斯特机场 1919年
Colchester Airfield, 1919.
桃乐西
Dot.
- 小姐 不要 - 看看飞机吧 桃乐西
- Miss, no. - Watch the planes, Dot.
- 抓紧了 - 恭敬不如从命
- Hold on tight. - If you insist.
快走吧
On your way, then.
尸体完全僵硬了 昨晚肯定就死了
Full rigor mortis. Must have happened last night.
或许她是被勒死的 长官
Perhaps she was strangled, sir.
喉咙上没有勒痕
No marks on the wind pipe.
那两个男孩认出她了吗
Did those boys recognise her?
不 他们觉得她不是本地人
No, they don't think she's a local.
没有钱包 连外套也没有
No purse, not even a coat.
没有能证明她身份的东西
Nothing to identify her.
只有这张小纸条和一串钥匙
Just a scrap of paper and a set of keys.
长官
Sir.
这是个典型的靴子印
That's a serious boot print.
我们在哪能找到这种传统的靴子
And where around here would we find a serious pair of boots?
现在 这架飞机是空军中校
Now, this plane was a favourite
哈利 科比的最爱
with Wing Commander Harry Cobby,
澳大利亚空军的王牌
lead ace with the Australian Flying Corps.
一年之内取得了二十九次胜利
From 29 victories in less than a year,
获得了杰出服务勋章
Distinguished Service Order,
杰出飞行十字勋章和两个奖章
Distinguished Flying Cross, and Two Bars...
棘手的家伙们 来自联盟 不属于军方
They're a tricky lot. Union blokes, not military.
不会信任他们来驾驶飞机
Wouldn't trust them to keep a kite airborne.
你退休之前是飞行员吗 格里夫斯先生
Were you a pilot before you retired, Mr Greaves?
不 不是 我很高兴能成为这的一员
Uh, no. No. I'm just happy to be part of it these days.
一旦深刻体验过飞行 那感觉无与伦比
But once flying is in your blood, that's it. Nothing like it.
在云层之上 阳光闪耀 如临仙境
Up above the clouds, sun shining. Like being in heaven.
我相信是那样的
I'm sure it is.
报纸几乎是指控机械工会
The papers practically accuse the mechanics union
蓄意破坏了那飞机
of sabotaging that plane.
是某人做的
Well, somebody did.
燃料被故意污染了
The fuel was deliberately contaminated.
这就是你叫我来的原因吗
Is that why you called me in?
恐怕比这更糟
It gets worse, I'm afraid.
我的一个手下今早没来上班
One of my men failed to report for duty this morning.
空军上尉詹姆斯 曼宁
Flight Lieutenant James Manning,
空难中幸存的军官
the officer who walked away from that wreck,
坚持要找到搞破坏的人
hell bent on finding out who was responsible.
你觉得他问的问题太多了
You think he asked too many questions.
我希望不是
I hope not.
再爆出一次负面新闻我们就完了
And another onslaught of bad publicity could be the death of us.
这次需要 微妙谨慎的处理
This needs a... A delicate touch.
威利斯 琼斯少校在组织我们的航展
Squadron Leader Willis Jones is organising our air show.
我想这是一次对公♥关♥的考验
A challenging exercise in public relations, I gather.
是啊 除了技术性的问题
Yes. Apart from the technicalities.
我们还有其他飞行员 但曼宁是无可取代的
We have other flyers but Manning is a... one-off.
你什么时候发现他失踪的
When did you notice he was gone?
昨天列队练习之后
After formation practice yesterday.
他的住处丢失东西了吗
Anything missing from his quarters?
他的制♥服♥没了 钱包也是 其他的都在
His uniform is gone, his wallet. Everything else is untouched.
有没有人和他特别亲密
Is there anyone he was particularly close to
也许知道他为什么失踪
who might know why he disappeared?
警♥察♥来了 长官
The police to see you, Sir.
杰克 你来这做什么
Jack, what on earth are you doing here?
我想和你的一样 费雪小姐
Same thing as you I imagine, Miss Fisher.
杰克 罗宾森探长
Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
莱尔 康普顿上校 你先去吧 琼斯
Group Captain Lyle Compton. That'll be all, Jones.
上校 你的铁丝围网附近处发现了
Group Captain, a woman has been found dead
一名死去的女人
near your perimeter fence.
- 死了 - 我知道有这么件事
- Dead?! - I was aware there was an incident.
- 你不知道 - 不知道啊
- You didn't know? - No.
额 康普顿和我是老朋友了
Um... Compton and I are old friends.
我是为其他事来这的
I was here on another matter.
我需要过去二十四小时之内
I'll need a list of names of any personnel who left the base
离开基地的人员名单
in the last 24 hours.
我现在就可以告诉你
No-one was authorised to leave the base,
没人被许可离开过基地
I can tell you that right now.
- 那擅自离开的呢 - 芙莱妮
- What about unauthorised? - Phryne.
- 那个女人是谁 - 目前我们还不知道
- Who was this woman? - We don't know, as yet.
这事和空军没有关系
This has no connection with the Air Force.
如果我找到联♥系♥了呢
If I find a connection?
那就会有全面的调查
There'll be a thorough investigation.
保持联络 警长
Keep me informed, Inspector.
我会在太平间 费雪小姐
You'll find me at the morgue, Miss Fisher.
我无法保证帮你保守秘密 康普顿
I can't promise to keep all your secrets, Compton.
至少不能对杰克撒谎 也不能让凶手逍遥法外
Not if it stands between Jack and bringing a murderer to justice.
至少要谨慎一点
At least be discreet.
有消息请联♥系♥我
Please. Keep me posted.
桃乐西
Dotty.
你 你在这做什么
What... what are you doing here?
我有公事要办 休
I'm here on official business, Hugh.
什么
Already?
我知道费雪小姐喜欢调查案件
I know Miss Fisher has a nose for trouble,
但这里是军事基地 全是枪♥支♥和男人
but this is a military base with guns and men.
这里会非常危险
It could be very dangerous.
- 战争结束了 休 - 我懂
- The war is over, Hugh. - I know...
有时费雪小姐需要我做危险的事
And sometimes Miss Fisher needs me to do dangerous things,
例如做人♥质♥ 或假装是赛车选手
like be a hostage or pretend to be a racing car driver,
甚至是去 坐飞机
or even... go up in a plane.
什么 可是你害怕飞机啊
What? You're terrified of planes.
- 科林斯 - 长官
- Collins. - Sir.
杰克 等等
Jack, wait.
如果有谋杀案 你知道我没法拒绝的
You know I can't resist a murder, if it is a murder.
我在尸体旁找到了这个
I found these by the body.
失踪飞行员的工号♥牌
The missing airman's service number.
我想我发现关联之处了
I think I found your connection.
晚上出门不♥穿♥外套会很冷
It's a chilly night to be out without a coat.
严重的脱水和窒息
Severe dehydration and asphyxia.
我打赌 中毒而死的
My bet, some kind of poison.
在她的衣服里找到的 我猜是挂在脖子上的
Found that inside her clothing. I presume it was around her neck.
那些钥匙
Those keys.
她倒是比我还方便进出空军部队
She had better access to the Air Force than I do.
或许是空军上尉詹姆斯 曼宁给她的
Perhaps Flight Lieutenant James Manning gave her access.
或许他们是情人
Perhaps they were lovers.
也许他们只是老朋友
Or maybe just old friends.
战争结束之后 我在英国认识了康普顿
I met Compton back in England at the end of the war.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表