剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
我得出门去找耐德
I need to get back out and look for Ned.
工作量有些大
There's a fair bit of work involved.
我要先拆掉旧的 然后按尺寸织新的
I've had to unravel your old jumper and knit a new one your size.
那明天之前织好给我吧
I'll give you till tomorrow.
你给的时间可真宽裕
Well, that's very generous of you.
不过现在你该睡觉了 年轻人
But right now you should be in bed, young man.
去吧 快
Go on, scoot.
休在这案子上花了很长时间
Hugh certainly is spending a lot of time on this case.
我才知道原来他在争取
I just found out he's chasing a promotion
升职到另一个警局去
at another police station.
那倒也不是坏事
Well, that's not such a bad thing.
但休为什么要为更高的薪水
But why would Hugh leave Inspector Robinson,
而离开罗宾逊探长
even for a better job with more money,
探长为什么不阻止他
and why doesn't the Inspector stop him?
休在做他认为正确的事 桃乐西
Hugh must do what he thinks is right, Dorothy.
罗宾逊探长是绝不会阻止他的
And Inspector Robinson would never stop him,
就像费雪小姐永远不会阻止你
just as Miss Fisher would never stop you
去追求梦想 即使她会非常想念你
from pursuing your dreams, even if she missed you terribly.
我只希望休告诉我他的理想抱负
I just wish Hugh had shared his dreams with me
而不是让我从探长那里得知这件事
instead of hearing about them from the Inspector.
或许他想给你惊喜
Perhaps he wanted to surprise you.
进来 告诉我出什么事了
Come in and tell me what's wrong.
麦蒂 格兰威尔听说阿奇的事了
Maddie Granville heard about Archie.
她在整个女士救助基金里大肆宣扬
She's announced to the entire Ladies Auxiliary
说他因为谋杀进了监狱
that he's been locked up for murder.
你可以告诉她警♥察♥只是在审讯他而已
I hope you told her that he's only being questioned.
所以他没被指控谋杀
So, he hasn't been charged?
那我就放心了
That's a relief.
但是如果真的要指控他
But if he is charged,
我们非常希望这事
it would help us enormously
不要发生在明天
if it didn't happen until after tomorrow.
也就是女士救助基金最终决定是否资助
That's when the Ladies Auxiliary make their final decision
战争受害者项目的日子
on funding the war victims' program.
所以...
So...
他被绞死也没关系... 只要不是现在
it's alright if he's hanged... just not yet.
没人希望他被绞死
No-one wants him to hang,
但我的意思是一个人的性命或许能够换取
but we are talking about one life compared to a program
一个造福千万人的项目
that benefits hundreds of lives.
我总忘记你还是个科学家
I keep forgetting you're a scientist.
向医疗进步之死致敬
Here's to the death of medical progress.
你可以试试最后一招 哈考特医生
You could try one last-ditch remedy, Dr Harcourt.
也就是社交
It's called socialising.
格兰威尔夫人也许会反对你的战争受害者项目
Lady Granville might be opposed to your war victims' program,
但她绝对抵抗不住你的个人魅力
but she's certainly not opposed to your charms,
其他女士也一样
neither are the other ladies.
我试着不去鼓励她们
I try not to encourage them.
那样只会增加你的魅力
Well, that will only make you more attractive.
- 所有女人都这么矛盾吗 - 无一例外
- Are all women so contrary? - Without exception.
你只要给她们一点小小的希望
You just need to give them a little hope.
偶尔接受她们的邀请
Accept an invitation or two.
或者主动邀请她们
Or perhaps offer one.
今晚愿意和我共进晚餐吗 费雪小姐
Care to join me for supper tonight, Miss Fisher?
你学的可真快
You ARE a fast learner.
打扰一下 小姐 派迪是不是溜出来了
Excuse me, Miss. Did Paddy sneak down here?
我以为他已经上♥床♥睡觉了
I thought he was in bed.
我也这么以为
So did I.
谁在那里
Who's there?
警♥察♥ 停下
Police! Stop!
嘿 过来
Hey! Come here!
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
把口袋里的东西交出来
Empty your pockets.
交出来 派迪 快
Empty your pockets, Paddy, now!
那是你哥哥吗 那是耐德吗
Is that your brother, is that Ned?
那是吉米
That's Jimmy.
他们已经把吉米带去医院了
They've taken Jimmy to the hospital.
我们要查清他身上发生了什么
We need to find out what happened to him.
吉米和我们不一样
Jimmy wasn't like one of us.
他虽然也住在街上 但是他有妈妈
He lived on the streets but he still had his mum.
他加入团伙是为了给她挣医药费
He joined the gang so he could make money for her.
有人会通知她吗
Will someone let her know?
当然 别担心她 也别担心耐德
Of course. Don't worry about her. Don't worry about Ned either.
- 我们会找到他的 - 我知道耐德还活着
- We'll find him. - I know Ned's still alive.
而且那条项链不是我偷的
And I didn't steal that necklace.
是耐德留给我的
Ned left it for me
他把它放在马厩后面的排水管口
in the drainpipes at the back of the stables.
那是我们用来为彼此藏东西的秘密地点
It's our secret place where we hide things for each other,
只有我们俩知道
and nobody else knows.
什么项链
What necklace?
那是贝吉从科莫大街的房♥子里偷的东西之一
It's one of the items Badger stole from the Como Avenue house.
我从派迪的口袋里找到的
I found it in Paddy's pocket.
没事了 阿奇
It's over now, Archie.
那晚贝吉也许有个同伴
Perhaps Badger wasn't working alone that night.
有什么能帮忙的吗
Can I be of assistance?
邻居们说听到这边有点动静
The neighbours said they heard someone poking around in here.
我还在找耐德 我以为我在这看到了些什么
I'm still looking for Ned. I thought I saw something in here.
这里没什么可以躲藏的地方
There's not a lot of places to hide.
这些耳环真漂亮
These are very beautiful earrings.
你从哪里得来的
Where did you get them?
这些都是仿制品 别人送的礼物
They're just paste, I'm afraid. They were a gift.
也不算是礼物
Not exactly a gift.
我为了帮一个男孩 才从他那里买♥♥的
I bought them off one of the boys as a favour.
他妈妈去世了 而他在售卖♥♥她的遗物
His mother had passed, and he was selling off her things.
除非他妈妈生前住在科莫大街
Well, unless his mother lived in Como,
否则你会发现这是偷来的赃物
I think you'll find that they're stolen property,
也许其它这些礼物也是
perhaps along with the rest of these gifts.
这些耳环在警♥察♥的盗窃清单上
The earrings are a match for a police listing.
好吧 我怀疑过
Alright, I had my doubts.
我从来没问过他们 所以我一直也不确定
I never asked any questions, so I never knew for sure.
而我这样做只是为了给医疗车多筹点钱
And I only ever did it to make more money for the health van.
那么阿奇博尔德·伍兹先生呢
What about Mr Archibald Woods
他和这些秘密交易有什么关系
what does he have to do with this little cottage industry?
他没做什么坏事 只是帮我当掉这些东西
Nothing bad, he just pawns them for me.
那是谁替你偷来这些的
And who steals them for you?
我告诉你了 我根本不知道这些是偷来的
I never knew anything was stolen, I told you.
但如果这些是偷的 你觉得是谁做的
But if it were stolen, who do you think would have done it?
科尔理查兹是团伙的头目
Col Richards is the ringleader.
我从没见过这些珠宝
Never even seen them jewels before.
这是贝吉死前一周偷出来的
Stolen by Badger a week before he died.
玛丽·麦迪逊说是你给她的
Mary Maddison says she got them from you.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
现在又一个你帮派的成员死了
Now another member of your gang shows up dead.
吉米也在做副业吗 科尔
Was Jimmy moonlighting as well, Col?
吉米
Jimmy?
他的尸体被丢弃了
His body was dumped.
长官 我想你该看看这个
Sir, I thought you should see this.
谢谢 科林斯
Thank you, Collins.
那把刀和贝吉的伤痕不相符
The bayonet is not a match for Badger's wound.
你可以释放伍兹先生了 科林斯
You can release Mr Woods, Collins.
而且根据市中心警局的报告 这位科尔似乎是
And in a report from City Central, it seems that our Col
最近一起持致命武器袭击案的头号♥嫌疑犯
is the No.1 suspect in a recent assault with a deadly weapon,
也就是一把刀
to wit, a knife.
对帮派老大来说 之前的那把刀是小儿科
That knife you had earlier is no weapon for a gang leader.
你真正的刀在哪里 科尔
Where's your real knife, Col?
玛丽·麦迪逊在诬陷我
It's Mary Maddison's word against mine.
你们怎么知道她一定是白衣天使
What makes you think she's such an angel?
到底是怎么回事 科林斯
What on earth's going on, Collins?
你怎么会睡在在警车里
What are you doing, sleeping in the police car?
因为牢房♥满了 长官
Ah, because the cells are full, sir.
你为什么不在自己家里床上睡
Why aren't you sleeping in your own bed?
我不能
I can't.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表