剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
In Norfolk House, in 1916.
我不认为这么久了你还记得
I don't know who you think you saw so long ago.
拜托 就这一次 你能不能告诉我真♥相♥
Please, for once in your life, will you tell me the truth?!
是的 可能是他
Yes, it could be him.
但他是疯子 战后创伤症
But he was crazy, shell-shocked.
突然出现 声称我玩扑克牌时
Turned up out of the blue and claimed I owed him money
欠了他钱
from a card game.
- 你是吗 - 也许
- And did you? - Perhaps.
有时候我无法清楚记得这些事
There are times I can't recall with perfect clarity.
不管怎样 我还是有钱帮助他的
In any case, I could afford to help him,
所以我给了他一些钱
so I gave him a pot of
以为这件事就到此为止了
money and I thought that'd be the end of it.
很明显 不是这样
Clearly, it wasn't,
因为他一路跟着你来了澳大利亚
since he followed you all the way to Australia.
我亲爱的女儿 他现在无法伤害别人了
Well, my dear girl, he can't harm anyone now.
我觉得你是时候该坐船回英国了
I think it's high time you sailed back to Mother.
我帮你重新预订了下个月初的船票
I've rebooked your passage for early next month.
赛斯和伯特会带你去利德尔的客房♥住
Cec and Bert will be taking you to a guest house in Lilydale.
出租车在外面等你
The cab's waiting outside.
就算是你也无法在利德尔惹出麻烦
Even you can't get yourself into trouble in Lilydale.
你父亲有没有透露凶手的身份
So, did your father shed any light on our killer's identity?
当然没有
Of course not.
他生活中的另一个秘密
Another secret in his secret life.
想跳华尔兹吗 费雪小姐
Care for a waltz, Miss Fisher?
你确定要冒这个险吗
Are you sure you wanna to risk it?
冒什么险
What's the risk?
我和最优秀的男人跳过舞
Well, I have waltzed with the best -
法国总统 英国王子 美国明星
French presidents, English princes, American film stars.
华尔兹是种认真的舞蹈
The waltz is a very serious dance.
我是个认真的人
And I'm a serious man.
我母亲跳华尔兹时曾意乱情迷
My mother lost all reason when she was waltzed.
如果她没有的话
Well, if she hadn't,
那这个世界就不会有芙莱妮 费雪存在了
this would be a world without a certain Phryne Fisher in it,
那会是个什么样的世界
and what kind of world would that be?
恐怕贝琳达·罗斯沃尔被谋杀了
I'm afraid Belinda Rosewall's been murdered.
这是悉尼漏斗蜘蛛 可以解释很多事
It's a Sydney funnel web, which explains a lot.
那边是什么东西
What's that over there?
我从来不知道你热爱打网球
I never knew you were so passionate about tennis.
我有许多爱好 杰克
I have many passions, Jack.
我刚刚签了什么
What have I just agreed to?
你现在是维多利亚警局的特别警探
You're now a special constable of the Victoria Police Force.
来人啊
Guard!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表