剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
What are you doing here?
探长认为这
The inspector thought it
也许是个好办法来缓解紧张气氛
might be a good idea, tensions being high.
我不明白为什么那些恨路易莎奶奶的人
I don't understand why people who hated Nonna Luisa
会来参加她的葬礼
would come to her funeral.
可能想确认她真的死了
Might be to make sure she's dead.
你觉得会有事发生吗
You don't think there will be trouble?
如果有的话 我会处理的 桃乐西
If there is, I've got it covered, Dottie.
罗伯特 萨尔瓦多
Roberto Salvatore.
安东尼奥爸爸就是教父
Papa Antonio's the padrino.
主啊 请别责怪您的仆人
Lord, do not call your servant to account...
因为在您眼里人皆有罪
.. for no-one can stand guiltless in your presence
除非您能原谅他犯下的罪过
unless you grant him forgiveness of all his sins.
因此 我们祈祷
Therefore, we pray,
您不会在审判时将重罪降于
in passing judgement, you will not let your sentence fall heavily
这个由虔诚的基♥督♥信徒
on one who is commended to you
交付给您的灵魂
by the sincere prayer of Christian faith.
藉助您的助佑 愿这位仆人
But with the help of your grace, may your servant
虽生前未受伟大三圣显灵的庇佑
who during life was sealed with the sign of the blessed trinity
能够藉这忠诚 得您垂怜 获得救赎
be found worthy of escaping the doom of your vengeance.
愿您及圣神 是唯一天主 永生永王
We ask this of you who live and reign forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
对不起
Sorry.
小姐 没事吧
Miss, is everything alright?
是的 桃乐西 我觉得一切都说得通了
Yes, Dot. I think everything's starting to make sense.
小姐
Miss.
玛丽安娜
Marianna.
你和文森佐最近怎样
How are things between you and Vincenzo?
我注意到你在葬礼上扇了他耳光
I couldn't help noticing at the funeral you slapped him.
没什么 只是一点误会
It was nothing. It was a misunderstanding.
关于什么
About?
我知道你的感觉
I understand what it's like.
我有时总想扇我的未婚夫休
I feel like slapping my fiance Hugh sometimes,
而我们甚至不是意大利人
and we're not even Italian.
文森佐爱我 我也爱他
Vincenzo loves me and I love him.
一次小小的争执并不能改变什么
One little fight isn't gonna change that.
文森佐知道谁杀了她吗
Does Vincenzo know who killed her?
你们是因为这个争执的吗
Is that what the fight was about?
拜托 我今天刚埋葬了我奶奶
Please, I buried my nonna today.
我需要你帮点忙
I need your help with something.
这是年轻时的路易莎奶奶吗
Is this Nonna Luisa, as a girl?
我不确定 有点像
I'm not sure. Look like her.
这个是不是安东尼奥爸爸
Could that be Papa Antonio?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
你觉得他们有没有可能曾相爱
Do you think it's possible that they were once in love?
这个女人心中没有爱
The woman I know not have no love.
你知道吗 当她的女儿
You know, when her own daughter die
也就是我的妻子 死的时候
my wife -
她一滴眼泪也没流 一滴也没有
she don't cry one tear, not a single one.
她是个尖刻古怪的老妇人
She was a bitter, twisted old woman.
就算她有爱 也会投入食物里
If she have a love, she put here, into the food.
好吧 我要问其他人
Well, I need to ask more
更多问题 谢谢你的葡萄酒
people more questions, so thanks for the wine...
不不不 美人 留下来吧
Oh, whoa-whoa, no, no, no. Bella, stay.
抱歉我不能再让你为我着迷了
I'm sorry I can't ravish you,
但我仍需查找出杀路易莎奶奶的凶手
but I still need to find out who murdered Nonna Luisa.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我确定你有一天会厌倦的
But I'm sure it will wear off.
不管他是谁 他都是个幸运的男人
Whoever he is... he's a lucky man.
安东尼奥爸爸和文森佐在哪里
Where are Papa Antonio and Vincenzo?
在凯沃尔俱乐部
At the Cavour Club.
所以我才让你来 这样我们就能独处了
That's why I asked you. So we could be alone.
罗伯特 萨尔瓦多呢
And Roberto Salvatore?
我对这人没有兴趣
I have no interest in this man.
我的爷爷想要花钱让他效忠
My grandfather wants to buy his loyalty,
所以他和我讨价还价时把我当蠢货
so he bargains with me as if I'm a village cow.
爸爸装作和蔼可亲的老人
Papa acts like a kind old man
但其实他不是 詹尼
but he's not, Gianni...
孔切塔 小心说话 你会有危险的
Concetta, be careful what you say, it's dangerous.
我根本不在乎这些
I do not care about these things.
你还不明白
Can't you see?
我只在乎你
It is only you I care about.
你就是 我理想中的男人
You are... everything I could ever want in a man.
我愿意为你献出我的所有 詹尼
And I would give myself completely to you, Gianni.
你只需开口就行
All you have to do is ask.
但你的家族有太多的秘密
But your family has so many secrets.
- 而我的职责是... - 我的家族
- I'd be duty-bound to... - My famiglia...
为了你 我会毫不犹豫地离开他们 詹尼
I would leave them in a breath. For you, Gianni.
我会的
I would.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Si. - Si.
我心与你同在
Con tutto mio cuore.
他们确实是来自同一个村庄
They did come from the same village.
而且那就是所有的仇恨开始的地方
And that's where all this hate has sprung from.
这就解释通了
It makes perfect sense.
还有什么比受挫的爱情激发的力量更大
What greater force is there than thwarted love?
还在挑灯夜读啊 杰克 只有爷爷才会那么做
Burning the midnight oil, Jack? Grappa will do that.
我很确定我起得比你早
I'm sure I was up no later than you.
我可是在很合理的时间上♥床♥睡觉的
Oh, I was tucked up in bed at a very sensible hour.
如果你是在等我问你是和谁...
If you're waiting for me to ask who with...
真奇怪
That's odd.
为什么路易莎奶奶每周四都要取出六英磅呢
Why would Nonna Luisa take out £6 every Thursday?
工资
Wages?
不用发工资 在那里工作的都是家人
There were none. Only the family worked there.
购物
Shopping?
购物的钱都是从餐馆账户划出来的
That all came out of the restaurant account.
但这是从她私人的账户
This was her personal one.
又是她的一个秘密
Another one of her secrets.
你说你昨晚在做什么来着
What did you say you were up to last night?
我没说过
I didn't.
那你为什么要问我
Then why are you asking me?
没什么 就随便聊聊
No reason. Just called civilised conversation.
是的 我爱过路易莎
Yes, I loved Luisa.
但她父母不赞同我的家庭
But her parents did not approve of my family.
她本想抛下家族事务和我远走高飞
Well, she wanted to run away, to leave all the families.
但我没法撇下我所熟悉的一切
But how could I leave everything I knew?
所以她就偷了那本菜谱
Is that when she stole the book?
她偷了菜谱 以为我会去找她
Well, she stole the book, thinking that I would follow her.
但爱情不是生活的全部
But there's more to life than love.
周四下午你在哪里
Where were you on Thursday afternoon?
像往常一样 就在这里 和我好朋友一起
Where I am always - here. With a good friend of mine.
你朋友叫什么
Your friend's name?
罗伯特 萨尔瓦多
Roberto Salvatore.
你们互相为对方作不在场证明 这可真方便
How convenient that you can confirm each other's whereabouts.
- 孔切塔 - 什么事
- Concetta? - Si.
周四下午 我在哪里
Thursday afternoon - where I was?
在餐馆里
Here at the restaurant.
我和谁在一起
And with who I was?
罗伯特 萨尔瓦多
Roberto Salvatore.
我们在安排婚礼
We are making arrangements for the wedding.
罗伯特将要娶孔切塔
Roberto will marry my Concetta.
失陪了
Scusa. Scusa.
先生 我在戴维剧院核实了播影时间
I checked those session times at the Davey, sir.
门票确实是玛丽安娜和文森佐的
They were definitely Marianna and Vincenzo's.
我把文森佐带来了 如果你想询问他的话
I've brought Vincenzo in if you want to chat to him.
谢谢 科林斯
Thank you, Collins.
上面的编号♥顺序不一样
The numbers are different, substantially so.
门票应该是按顺序撕下售卖♥♥的
The tickets are torn off in order,
但这些编号♥并不连续
but these numbers are not sequential.
那么 玛丽安娜和文森佐
So, Marianna and Vincenzo
不是同时去电影院的
went into the cinema at different times.
我觉得那个是文森佐的
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表