剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
那不是母亲的字迹
Th... That's not Mother's handwriting.
这不是从英国寄来的 从哪寄来的
It isn't from England. Who's it from?
给我看看
Show it to me.
- 我肯定没什么大事 - 那就打开
- I'm sure it's not important. - Then open it.
是他寄来的 是不是
It's from him, isn't it?
没有 什么都没有 就是些废话
Doesn't say. It's nothing. It's nonsense.
给我看看 从哪里寄过来的
Show it to me. Where's it posted from?
- 你没必要看他的疯话 - 你在做什么
- You don't need to see his ravings. - What are you doing?
我绝不会在他面前退缩
I refuse to be cowered by this man
也不愿将你牵涉进这件丑事
and I refuse to involve you in all this ugliness.
别开玩笑了 这可是警方证据
Don't be ridiculous. That's police evidence!
不 这是寄给我的 只给我的
No! It's addressed to me, only to me!
你怎么什么都不告诉我
Why aren't you telling me anything?
你怎么敢来审问我
How dare you interrogate me!
我是你的父亲 不是你的犯人
I'm your father, not one of your criminals!
- 把信给我 - 不
- Give me the letter! - No!
- 没事吧 小姐 - 我们听到了争吵声
- Everything alright, Miss? - We heard shouting.
我们很好 谢谢
We're fine, thank you.
虚惊一场
False alarm.
我要上楼休息
I'm going upstairs to rest.
锁着门
With my door locked.
字条大意*
你独自到后巷 解决我们之间的恩怨 否则我杀光所有人
你仍是个彻头彻尾的新教♥徒♥
You're still a Proddie through and through!
愿你的婚床上爬满昆蜉和蜘蛛
Pismires and spiders be in your marriage bed,
若你还妄想要牧师来主持婚礼 那绝不会是我
if you ever get a priest to marry ya, for I will not!
- 他揍了一个科学家 - 那昆蜉又是什么
- He punched a scientist. - And what's a 'pismire'?
蚂蚁吧 我觉得
An ant, I think.
我不确定我想要一个
I'm not sure I want to be married
揍了科学家还诅咒他教♥徒♥的人来主持婚礼
by a man who punches scientists and curses his parishioners.
不 你愿意的 桃蒂
Yes, you do, Dottie.
他主持了你父母的婚礼
He married your parents.
他为你施洗 他带你入教
He christened you. He confirmed you.
而且邀请函全都送出去了
And all the invitations have been sent out.
别担心 我会解决一切的... 科林斯夫人
Don't you worry. I'll sort it all out... Mrs Collins.
钟表商那里调查的怎么样
How'd you go with the jewellers?
这块腕表产自
It's a wristlet watch
战前一家名叫梅雅托尔的
made by an English company called Myer Towers
英国公♥司♥
before the war.
在欧洲很流行 但没有进口到澳大利亚
Popular in Europe but not imported to Australia.
有人把它带进来的
Someone has brought it with them.
那么上面的刻字呢
And anything on the engraving?
钟表商说这是新刻的 但并非出自他们之手
The jewellers agreed it was recent but none of them had done it.
他脸上的瘀伤没什么特别
The bruising to his face is unremarkable,
除了是被一个天主教神父给打的
apart from having being inflicted by a Catholic priest.
那他头上的伤口呢
What about the head injury?
他的头骨在他跌倒的时候破裂了
His skull was definitely fractured when he fell
但那不是他的死因 他是被毒死的
but that's not what killed him. He was poisoned.
你得去审讯我父亲
You need to bring my father in for questioning
而我同意你严刑拷打他
and you have my permission to torture him.
他收到了一封信 我知道是那疯子寄来的
He's received a letter and I know it's from that madman.
- 信里说了什么 - 我父亲拒绝告诉我
- What did it say? - My father refused to tell me.
但很明显是封勒索信
It's obviously some kind of blackmail.
芙莱妮 你家正被严密监控
Phryne, your house is under constant watch.
不管那信里提到什么威胁
Whatever threats were made in that letter,
没人能接近你父亲或者你家里其他人
no-one can get near your father or the rest of your household.
我会带他来接受正式审问
I'll bring him in for a formal interview.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说托德是被毒死的
You said Tode was poisoned?
我试验了我能想到的一切毒药
I tested for everything I can think of.
我从没见过哪种毒药能产生这种症状
I have never seen a poison with this kind of pathology before.
有什么不寻常
What's so unusual?
从鼻腔到喉管一路到内脏
There was a caustic path through the nasal passage,
都有腐蚀的痕迹
down the larynx, into the gut.
脾脏和肝脏均变色
Discolouration of the spleen, liver.
也许是医院里偷的什么毒药
Perhaps something stolen from the hospital?
我会让科林斯去询问是否丢失药品
I'll have Collins check if they're missing any supplies
我去检查托德的遗物
while I go through Tode's belongings.
你很安全 男爵
You're perfectly safe, Baron.
伯特和赛斯在后巷轮流看守
Bert and Cec are doing shifts in the rear lane,
巴特勒先生在前面的花♥园♥巡逻
Mr Butler's patrolling the front garden
而且每个角落都有警♥察♥
and there are policemen on every corner.
如果我不在这里 你们都不会有危险
It'd be a lot less dangerous for you all if I weren't here.
这本该是你的幸福时光
This should be a joyful time for you.
休和我已经非常幸福了
Hugh and I are joyful enough.
只是我们的牧师想添乱
Just our priest who wants to spoil things.
还有休的母亲
Oh, and Hugh's mother and
我的母亲 以及我们大多数亲戚
my mother and probably most of our relatives.
能给看门狗添杯茶吗
Any chance of a refill for the rear guard dog?
已经沏好了
It's just brewing.
介意我问下吗 男爵
Pardon me for asking, Baron,
除了你的脑袋
but any idea what this bloke's after,
这家伙还想要什么
apart from your head on a platter?
不完全确定 阿尔伯特 但我觉得一大笔钱
Not 100% sure, Albert, but I think a great deal of money
也许能让他罢休
would at least keep him at bay.
晕船药 头痛药 咳喘酊 眼药水
Seasickness pills, headache, cough tincture, eye drops.
昆汀·托德明显对他的健康很热衷
Quentin Tode was clearly a man obsessed by his health.
还有科学研究
And scientific research.
他的书和论文比他的衣服还多
He's got more books and papers with him than clothing.
我会派人把这些送给麦克米兰医生测试毒性
I'll have this sent over to Dr Macmillan and tested for poison.
杰克 看
Jack, look.
这篇论文是奥斯曼·埃芬迪写的
This essay, it's by Osman Efendi,
不是昆汀·托德
not Quentin Tode.
托德在他的数据上做了标记
Tode's made notes on all his data.
稍加修改
Slight alterations.
也许托德和他有学术之争
Perhaps Tode had scientific quibbles.
奥莱利神父说埃芬迪先生站起来质问他
Father O'Leary said Mr Efendi stood up and had a go.
为什么他要那么做
Now, why would he do that?
打扰下 长官 我们刚刚在
Excuse me, sir, this was
那件警♥察♥制♥服♥的丢弃点旁的
just found hidden in an alcove on the grounds
一个凉亭里发现了这个
near where we found the police jacket.
土耳其式的 从铭文可以看出来
It's Turkish. I can tell by the inscription.
只有皇室成员才能使用
It's only used by members of
而且我之前在奥斯曼·埃芬迪的茶具上
royalty and I've seen this inscription before
见到过一样的铭文
on Osman Efendi's tea service.
很好 杰出的科学家 才华横溢的音乐家
Oh, good. Brilliant scientist, talented musician,
英俊无比 还是土耳其王子
dashingly handsome and an Ottoman prince.
而现在 嫌疑极大
And now, extremely suspicious.
有人看见你吗
Anyone see you?
干得好 男爵
Well done, Baron.
敢动我就开枪 明白吗
One move and I'll shoot you. Understand?
不 我可不会把这叫做科研盗窃
No. No, I wouldn't call it scientific theft.
你说奥斯曼·埃芬迪谴责托德盗用他的数据
You said Osman Efendi accused Tode of using his data.
听上去像是剽窃
Sounds like plagiarism to me.
但其实颇有争议
Well, but that's debatable.
如果科学家不借鉴彼此的成果
If scientists didn't build on each other's work,
那么所有研究都大同小异
then we'd all be making the same discoveries
科学也会停滞不前
and there would be no progress.
我有权利维护我的成果
I have a right to defend my work.
我在天文台上日以继夜的研究
I have toiled night after night in the observatory here.
托德的剽窃令我非常愤怒
For Tode to appropriate my work is an outrage!
他甚至从未穿越赤道
He has never crossed the equator before.
他根本不可能收集那些数据
He couldn't possibly have gathered that data.
所以这奖应该颁给你
So you deserve this prize?
而我周六将得到这个奖
And I will have it on Saturday,
感谢命运与神的恩赐 真♥主♥保佑
thanks to fate and by God's grace, insha'Allah.
神的恩赐也给你带回了这个
God's grace also brought you back this.
我们知道这是你的 因为上面刻有皇室图格拉
We know it's yours because it bears a royal tughra,
奥斯曼帝国一支皇室家族的特有印♥章♥
a unique stamp of one of the houses of the Ottoman Empire,
和你茶盘上的铭文一模一样
the same unique stamp as on your tea tray.
我很感激你们送还给我
I am grateful for its return.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表