剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
现在 作为维多利亚警局的特别警探
and now, as a special constable of the Victoria Police,
我要没收这卷胶片
I'm confiscating this film.
你什么时候和贝琳达私下见面的
When you held this private meeting with Belinda,
你们谈论的话题是斯坦利吗
was Stanley the topic of conversation?
是的 是他
Yes, he was.
发现他们有私情 你是不是很生气
Were you angry because you'd found out they'd been intimate?
不
No!
不完全是
Not exactly.
康斯坦斯 我建议你和我说实话
Constance, I suggest you tell me the truth now
否则事情会对你很不利
or things are going to look worse for you.
那只是...
It's just...
...我不想让斯坦利被人嘲笑
.. I don't want to make Stanley a laughing stock.
为什么他会被人嘲笑
Why would he be a laughing stock?
事实是...
The truth is...
...是我请求贝尔帮我诱惑斯坦利的
.. I asked Bel to seduce Stanley as a favour to me.
我知道你会怎么看我
I know you'll judge me harshly,
但我的网球技术
but I'd fallen behind in
已经生疏了 我要恢复我的实力
my tennis and I needed to get back on track!
我只是没法满足... 斯坦利的需求
I just didn't have room for... Stanley's needs.
但我觉得愧对他 所以...
But I felt dreadful for him, so...
...贝尔帮了我
.. Bel helped.
原谅我这么说
Excuse me for saying,
但这对新婚夫妇来说这很不寻常
but it's an odd attitude for a newlywed.
如果你没时间陪斯坦利 为什么要嫁给他
If you didn't have time for Stanley, why marry him?
因为他是个好人也是个好教练
Because he's a good man and a good coach.
他理解我
He understands me.
- 那特伦斯呢 - 那只是陈年旧事
- And Terence? - He was just a fling.
不管怎样 他不够富有 不能支持我的事业
In any case, he's not wealthy enough to support my career.
但是斯坦利可以
But Stanley is.
至少你还有钱付给贝琳达让她帮你这个忙
At least you could afford to pay Belinda for her special favours.
你什么意思 我没付钱给她
What do you mean? I didn't pay her.
巴罗斯夫人
Mrs Burrows,
终于要比赛了 我拿来了你的...
the big day is here. I've got your...
巴罗斯夫人 你还好吗
Mrs Burrows? Are you alright?
很好
Perfectly.
- 你在发烧 - 不 只是这里很热
- You're running a temperature. - No! It's just warm in here.
谢谢你 威廉姆斯小姐
Thank you, Miss Williams.
我不认为你今天能参加比赛
I don't think you're well enough to play.
我当然可以
Of course I am.
我可不想错过费雪小姐的比赛
I can't miss Miss Fisher's tournament.
- 芙莱妮 早上好 - 康斯坦斯
- Phryne. Good morning. - Constance.
桃乐 我要去见探长了
Dot, I'm off to see the Inspector.
不好意思 我去做准备
Excuse me. I should get ready.
小姐 我很担心她
Miss, I'm worried about her.
她表现的很坚强 但我觉得她病了
She's putting on a brave face, but I think she looks ill.
她已经发了好几天烧了
She's been feverish for days.
她喝的茶似乎让她病得更严重
This tea she's been drinking seems to have made it worse.
闻起来像鼠尾草
Smells like sage.
- 也许她被下毒了 - 下毒
~ Perhaps she's being poisoned. ~ Poisoned?
有这个可能 她总是带着这草药茶
It's possible. She carries this brew around with her everywhere.
有人也许在里面放了点东西
Someone might have slipped something into it.
让麦克医生化验一下
Let's ask Dr Mac to test it.
如果康斯坦斯被下毒了
If Constance is being poisoned,
也许她才是凶手的目标
perhaps she was the target all along.
杀凶手第一次没有成功
The killer didn't succeed
所以他们又试了一次
the first time and they're trying again.
如果是那样 为什么要付钱给贝琳达
If that's the case, why the payments to Belinda?
那只是幌子 康斯坦斯发誓她没付她钱
That was a red herring. Constance swears she didn't pay her.
有人付了
Somebody did.
两笔巨款 远超过弗雷德里克开的价
Two large amounts, above and beyond Fredrick's bribes,
在上两个星期内被存进了贝琳达的账户
were deposited into Belinda's account in the last two weeks,
是现金所以无法追查
in cash so they couldn't be traced.
你能从我桌子上下来吗
Would you get off my desk, please?
为什么
Why?
快点下去 费雪小姐
Just remove yourself, Miss Fisher.
我这样很舒服 谢谢
I'm quite comfortable, thank you.
这不公平 杰克
Not fair, Jack.
我搜过了巴罗斯夫人的包 没有鳗鱼或蜘蛛
I've just searched Mrs Burrows' bag. No eels or spiders.
感谢上帝
Thank goodness.
小情侣们看这里
Here's the lovebirds!
我们今天再来一次"充满情趣"怎么样
We going to cop another handful today, eh?
"条子的风流韵事" 听起来如何
'Copper cops a handful' - how does that sound?
嘿
Hey!
听好了 你这卑鄙的家伙
Listen here, you vulture.
你再敢接近我的未婚妻
If you ever come near my fiancee again,
我就在你反应过来之前
I'll have you locked up so fast,
把你拷起来 然后再扔掉钥匙
you won't know what hit you, and I'll throw away the key.
听懂了吗
You got it?
就该这么告诉他 休
That's telling him, Hugh!
也许贝琳达的遗物中我有什么没发现
Perhaps there's something I missed in Belinda's things.
我必须得去网球场了
I really must get to the tennis.
等等 这是什么
Wait - what's this?
里面有东西
There's something in there.
杰克 包底有夹层
Jack, there's a false bottom.
城南警♥察♥局
City South Police.
是的 麦克米兰医生
Yes, Dr MacMillan?
你确定吗 谢谢你来电告诉我们
Are you sure? Well, thank you for rushing that through.
康斯坦斯的茶里没有下毒的痕迹 又是死路
No sign of poison in Constance's tea - another dead end.
不一定
Not necessarily.
一条新路刚刚出现了 看
A whole new avenue has just opened up. Look!
如果我曾怀疑过他们的关系...
If ever I was in any doubt about their relationship...
这些照片编号♥为1-10
They're numbered one to ten.
11号♥: 50镑 12号♥: 100镑
'11 - £50. 12 - £100.'
正好是最近存入贝琳达账号♥的金额
Those are the exact amounts deposited into Belinda's account.
所以 有人花钱买♥♥了贝琳达的最后两张照片
So, Belinda was paid to hand over the last two photographs.
而且根据这些 那两张照片肯定相当有份量
Which, judging from these, must have been extremely compromising.
尤其是有个人试图从一个保守虔诚的
Especially for someone trying to attract financial support
网球鞋公♥司♥那里得到经济援助
from a conservative, religious tennis shoe company.
好吧 被你们发现了
Alright, you got me.
我必须得确保我和
I had to make sure my deal
那群信仰上帝的家伙们的交易顺利进行
with those God-fearing fellas didn't bite the dust.
- 你杀了贝琳达来让她闭嘴吗 - 不
- You killed Belinda to keep her quiet? - No!
我只是花了一大笔钱买♥♥了那孩子的照片
I just paid the kid a lot of dough for the photo.
- 我想看一下 - 你当然想了
- I want to see it. - Sure you do.
要是那网球公♥司♥没这么无趣
If that tennis comp was more exciting,
那天我们就不用自己找乐子的
we wouldn't have had to amuse ourselves that day.
- 另一张在哪 - 什么另一张
- Where's the other one? - What other one?
这是11号♥ 12号♥照片也失踪了 它在哪
This is No.11. The 12th photo is missing too - where is it?
我以为只有这一张
I thought there was only this one.
打扰一下 费雪小姐 我们要开始了
Excuse me, Miss Fisher, but we're about to start.
隆巴德小姐发球
Miss Lombard to serve.
别站在你的界限线后面 康斯坦斯 向前移♥动♥
Not behind your base line, Constance, move forward.
我不敢相信那男人还在四处晃荡
I can't believe that man's still walking around
在他试图对你不轨之后
after what he tried to do to you.
安吉拉为什么要撒谎说她没买♥♥那12号♥照片
Why would Angela lie about buying that 12th photo?
除非她真的没买♥♥
Unless she didn't buy it.
有人付了贝琳达100镑来买♥♥它 特伦斯可付不起
Someone paid Belinda £100 for it. Terence couldn't afford that.
我不认为安吉拉没买♥♥那张照片是因为矜持
I'm not sure we can put it down to modesty with Angela.
每个女人都有弱点 杰克
Every woman has her limits, Jack.
所以 还有谁会花钱从贝琳达那买♥♥12号♥照片
So, who else could have paid Belinda for that 12th shot?
也许线索就在11号♥照片里
Maybe the clue lies in No.11.
比赛结束 隆巴德小姐领先一分
Game. Miss Lombard leads by one set.
茶点现在将在南露台供应
Refreshments will now be served on the south terrace.
杰克 背景里是康斯坦斯吗
Jack, is that Constance in the background?
- 是的 - 她在做什么
- Yes. - What's she doing?
她的网球裙有什么问题吗
Having some kind of trouble with her tennis dress?
不是网球裙
Not her dress.
当然了 香槟 鼠尾草茶
Of course - the champagne, the sage tea,
她突然退出了网球巡回赛
her sudden disappearance from the tennis circuit.
一切都说的通了
It all makes perfect sense.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表