剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
别管我 你放弃了我
Leave me alone! You abandoned me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别过来 否则我就跳下去
Stay away or I swear I'll jump.
别 别 求求你呆在原地别动
No. No, please, stay right where you are.
尽量说些能让她冷静的话
Just say whatever you can to keep her calm.
杰米玛 我会想方法继续治疗你的
Jemima, I'll find a way to go on treating you.
我保证
I promise.
杰米玛
Jemima.
你的生活中总有人
People are always disappearing
离你而去 对吗 杰米玛
out of your life, aren't they, Jemima?
你的母亲... 贝丝蒂
Your mother... Betsy.
贝丝蒂离开了我... 就像我妈妈一样
Betsy left me... just like Mama did.
- 我配不上她 - 那不是真的
- I wasn't enough for her. - That's not true.
有人伤害了贝丝蒂
Somebody hurt Betsy.
从你身边夺走了她 她不是故意离开你的
She was taken away from you. She didn't leave you on purpose.
- 我以为是她自己想死的 - 不是的
- I thought she wanted to die. - No!
我知道一些事情 一些可怕的事情
I know something. Something terrible.
我向贝丝蒂保证不说出去
I promised Betsy to keep quiet,
但现在一切都结束了
but now it's all over.
- 都是我的错 - 那不是真的
- And it's all my fault. - That's not true.
你是个有自己想法的姑娘
You're a young woman with a mind of your own.
诊所被关是你父亲造成的 与你无关
Your father is responsible for closing this clinic, not you.
与你无关
Not you.
回到里面来 快
Come back inside. Come on.
你安全了
You're safe.
诊慰器是是哈莉特给贝丝蒂的
Harriet's the one who gave Betsy the percussor.
但是贝丝蒂逼她的 因为她知道哈莉特的丑事
But Betsy made her do it because she knew things about her.
什么丑事
What sort of things?
我 我不记得了
I can't... I can't remember.
继续吸气
Keep breathing.
哈莉特似乎对塞缪尔斯医生很忠心
But Harriet seems so genuinely devoted to Dr Samuels.
贝丝蒂知道的丑事肯定非常严重
Betsy must've given her compelling reasons
才能让哈莉特背叛他
to act so disloyally.
哈莉特在哪里
Where is Harriet?
在楼上休息
Resting upstairs.
- 我去叫塞缪尔斯医生 - 等一下 桃乐
- I'll go get Dr Samuels. - Wait, Dot.
这块手帕是包在塞缪尔斯医生♥肖♥像上的
This handkerchief was wrapped around Dr Samuels' portrait.
- 她怎么样 - 我很遗憾
- How is she? - Oh, I'm so sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我可怜的哈莉特 你对她做了什么
Oh, my... my poor Harrie. What did you do to her?!
你给她喝了什么
What did you give her!
爱德华兹先生 冷静点
Mr Edwards, calm down.
中毒身亡 马钱子中毒
It's poison, alright. Nux vomica.
和毒死维多利亚 布罗德福德的一致
The same poison involved in the Victoria Broadford inquest.
俗称士的宁
Better known as strychnine.
是顺势疗法使用的常见成分
It's a common ingredient in homeopathic preparations,
但需要不断稀释到完全无毒
but it's diluted over and over again to totally harmless levels.
"保健补品 特殊配方"
'Restorative tonic, special blend.'
那瓶里的浓度非常安全
The concentration in that bottle, perfectly safe.
那就是验尸官在
Well, that was the coroner's
维多利亚 布罗德福德的案子中找到的
finding in the Victoria Broadford case.
但是有人往那药剂瓶里添加了
But someone added a lethal concentration of nux vomica
致命的高浓度马钱子
to that medicine glass.
哈莉特知道杀死贝丝蒂的凶手
Harriet knew who Betsy's murderer was.
为什么她要留着这一半边领扣
Why else would she keep the other half of this collar stud?
她被下毒灭口
She was poisoned to keep her quiet.
嫌犯的范围似乎缩小了
Our options seem to be narrowing.
一切问题的答案
The key to it all could be
也许在杰米玛 利特尔顿脑子里
in Jemima Littleton's head.
听上去是个无法进入的地方
Sounds like an impenetrable place.
她无法回忆起痛苦经历 和我们大多数人一样
She has trouble recalling trauma, that's all, like most of us,
包括我的普鲁登丝婶婶
including my Aunt Prudence.
我在想催眠是否有帮助
I wonder if hypnosis would help?
允许首要嫌犯来帮助证人真是头一回
Allowing a prime suspect to help us with a witness is a first...
- 即使是对你来说 - 嘘
- …Even for you. - Sash.
现在 杰米玛…
Now, Jemima…
...我要你回想
…I want you to think back to
贝丝蒂告诉你的关于哈莉特的事
what Betsy told you about Harriet.
她说哈莉特让她很震惊
She said she was shocked by Harriet.
具体是什么事
By what exactly?
她在卫生间里做的事情
By what she was doing in the bathroom.
你知道她当时做了什么吗 杰米玛
Do you know what she was doing, Jemima?
她和一个男人在一起
She was with a man.
那个男人是谁 杰米玛
Who was the man, Jemima?
谁和哈莉特在一起
Who was Harriet with?
贝丝蒂没说
Betsy wouldn't say.
她说我太单纯了 无法理解这些事情
She said I was too innocent to understand.
但我不是那么单纯 而且... 我做了坏事
But I'm not so innocent. And… I do bad things…
不能告诉贝丝蒂的坏事
…things I couldn't tell Betsy about.
但是你可以告诉我
But you can tell me.
那是错的 我知道那大错特错
Well, it was wrong. I know it was wrong.
我偷看了他们
I watched them.
我从锁孔里偷♥窥♥ 我偷看了他们
I looked through the keyhole and I watched them.
然后我就移不开视线了
And I couldn't look away.
我忍♥不住
I couldn't.
那简直太堕落了
It was so depraved.
杰米玛 让这个记忆过去吧
Let it drift away, Jemima.
呼气 吐气
Breathe in. Breathe out.
抱歉 今天我不能再逼她回忆更多了
I'm sorry, I can't push her any further today.
我知道你们需要更多信息
I know you need more.
恰恰相反 塞缪尔斯医生
On the contrary, Dr Samuels,
我想我们已经很清楚我们要找的是谁了
I think we have a much better idea of who we're looking for.
现在只需要确认一下
Just need to make absolutely sure.
- 打扰一下 爱德华兹先生 - 是的
- Excuse me, Mr Edwards? - Yes.
我们在车道上找到了这个 但它并不是医生的
Found this is the driveway, doesn't belong to the doctors.
看起来眼熟吗
Look familiar?
噢 是的 我正在找呢 谢谢
Oh, yes, I was looking for that. Thank you.
你们认为我杀了贝丝蒂
You think I killed Betsy?
哈莉特告诉你贝丝蒂在敲诈她
Harriet told you that Betsy was blackmailing her,
而且她会在贝丝蒂死的那天早晨
and she'd arranged for Betsy to have access to the percussor
安排她使用诊慰器
the morning she died.
所以你早早的来了 没被任何人看到
So you arrived early for your appointment, unseen by anyone,
就像之前的许多早晨一样
as you'd done on many other mornings.
然后在哈莉特把诊慰器留给贝丝蒂之后
And sabotaged the percussor
对它动了手脚
after Harriet left it for Betsy.
你们没有证据
You can't prove that.
我们在贝丝蒂 科恩的卧室里
We found half of your collar pin
发现了你的半个领针
in Betsy Cohen's bedroom
在她死的那个早晨
the morning she died.
哈莉特发现了另一半
Harriet found the rest of it.
随着她对你的怀疑加深
And as she became more suspicious of you,
她就更加亲近塞缪尔斯医生
she drew closer to Dr Samuels.
于是你决定报复
So you decided to retaliate
把你妹妹心爱的东西夺走...
by taking away something that your sister found precious…
...你送她的礼物
…Your gift to her.
但是当哈莉特威胁说要告诉塞缪尔斯医生一切时...
But when Harriet threatened to tell Dr Samuels everything…
...你决定要斩草除根
…You decided to do something more permanent about it.
你很清楚马钱子这种毒药 知道它多么致命
You knew all about nux vomica and how lethal it was
因为这是维多利亚 布罗德福德一案里的关键
because it has been a key part of the Victoria Broadford case.
我为什么要杀自己的亲妹妹
Why would I kill my own sister?
为了隐瞒真♥相♥
To hide the truth.
哈莉特准备要告诉塞缪尔斯医生 一切
Harriet was ready to tell Dr Samuels everything.
杰米玛 利特尔顿目睹了你们做的事
Jemima Littleton had witnessed what you were doing.
你们打算相信一个被诊断为
And you would take word of a woman
疯狂而且有癔病的女人说的话吗
clinically diagnosed as crazed and hysterical?
杰米玛看见了你和你妹妹...
Jemima saw you with your sister…
…三天前 在我婶婶家的卫生间里
…Three mornings ago in the bathroom at my aunt's house.
哈莉特想离开你 是不是
Harriet was leaving you, wasn't she?
这全是塞缪尔斯医生的错
It was all Dr Samuels' fault.
自从她为他工作以后
As soon as she started working for him,
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表