剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
我没有故意轻视泰...
I don't mean to make light of Ter...
离我远点
Get it away from me!
- 又是蜘蛛 - 蛇
- Another spider? - Snake!
不是 鳝鱼而已
No, it's an eel.
我不会那么容易退出比赛的
You won't put me off my game that easily!
斯坦利 轮到我们使用球场了
Stanley, I'm sure it's our turn on court.
别客气 反正我要去乘凉了
Be my guest! I need to cool off anyway.
这个性感泼辣的女人
I'll let you deal with the
留给你了 我来盯着对新婚情侣
bombshell while I keep my eye on the newlyweds.
探长 你和费雪小姐
Inspector! Fabulous shot
登在环球日报上的照片可真不错
of you and Miss Fisher in The Globe today.
你是芙莱妮的专用球童吗
Are you exclusively Phryne's ball boy
又或者是来者不拒呢
or do you spread yourself around?
只有一杯吗
Only a glass?
你可给了弗雷德里克·伯恩一整瓶酒
You gave Fredrick Burn a whole flask.
没想到他是你喜欢的类型
I wouldn't have thought he was your type.
你说对了 我喜欢拿枪的男人
You got that right. I prefer a man with a gun in his hand.
那为什么要送他上好的威士忌呢
Then why offer him your good whisky?
你们之间发生了一些事 对吗
There's something between you, isn't there?
哦 亲爱的 你听起来像在嫉妒
Oh, honey! Now you're just sounding jealous.
我告诉过你 我更喜欢你
I already told you, I like you better.
隆巴德小姐 也许你没意识到
Miss Lombard, perhaps you
你的不在场证明非常不可靠
don't realise how precarious your alibi is.
劳森先生的说法和你不一致
Mr Lawson recalls things differently.
我能说什么呢
What can I tell you?
每个和我在一起的男人都会变得糊涂
When a fella's with me, he tends to get confused.
杰克... 我能这么叫你吗
Now, Jack... Can I call you that?
我为什么要杀那个那矮胖女人呢
Why would I want to kill that dumpy dame?
把她赶出比赛真是太有趣了
I'm having too much fun throwing her off her game.
弗雷德里克·伯恩帮了你
With Fredrick Burn's help.
好吧 我承认
Alright, I confess.
我一直付钱让弗雷德揭她的丑事
So, I've been paying Fred to rattle her chain.
人们常说 情场和球场都是不择手段的
You know what they say - all's fair in love and tennis.
现在 不如我换上泳衣
Now, why don't I put on my bathing costume
然后我们一起潜水
and you join me for a dip?
也许下次吧
Perhaps some other time.
既然你让我这么失望 探长
Oh, if you're going to disappoint me, Inspector,
最少帮人家解下带子嘛
the least you can do is untie me.
看见没
See?
这也不难啊
That wasn't so hard.
可怜的桃乐 别再担心
Poor Dot! You mustn't worry
那张照片了 慢慢会过去的
about that photograph. It will blow over.
我觉得不可能 小姐
I don't see how, Miss.
我母亲说休并非他装出来的那种正人君子
My mother said that Hugh's not the gentleman he pretends to be,
而休的母亲也告诉他
and Hugh's mother told him that
我在婚礼上无权穿白色婚纱
I've got no right to wear white at my wedding.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
要是奥莱利神父看见了怎么办
What if Father O'Leary sees it?
我真想找个地缝钻进去
I just want to curl up and disappear.
不 桃乐 这可没用 你要挺直腰杆一笑而过
No, Dot. This won't do. You must stand proud and laugh it off.
我能在自己的房♥间里那么做吗
Can I do that in my room, with the door closed?
不 我认为你应该来我的鸡尾酒聚会
No - I insist that you come to my cocktail party
告诉别人你根本不在乎那些谣言
and show the world you're above the fray.
我保证这会让你感觉好点
It'll make you feel better, promise.
桃乐?
Dot?
桃乐 桃乐
Dot! DOT!
非常聪明 费雪小姐
Ingenious, Miss Fisher.
所以您这位潜在受害者解除了危机
So, the intended victim secured the area
通过将蜘蛛困在了一个... 什么东西里
by trapping a spider under a... A what?
就写成一种内部容器吧
Just call it an internal device.
内部...
An internal...
哦
Oh!
所以 想谋杀康斯坦斯的凶手似乎也想要你死
So, it seems Constance's would-be killer wants you dead too.
我尽量不去想这是针对我的
I'm trying not to take it personally.
至少这吓唬了你
Very least, to frighten you off.
我知道你很难接受 费雪小姐
I know you'll find this unpalatable, Miss Fisher,
但是巴罗斯先生就在这栋房♥子里...
but with Mr Burrows in the house...
杰克 斯坦利一心扑在康斯坦斯身上
Jack! Stanley is besotted with Constance.
他们正在一起征服网球界
They're conquering the tennis world together.
他根本不可能想要杀她 或者我
He's hardly likely to want to try and kill her - or me.
不 有人从敞开的窗户里进来了
No, somebody came in through the open window.
看
Look!
有人的衣服被划破了
They tore a part of their clothing.
是白色棉布吗 小姐 可能是白色网球服
Is it white cotton, Miss? Could be tennis whites.
特伦斯·劳森是运动员 肯定能爬上来
Terence Lawson is athletic enough to have made his way up here.
弗雷德里克·伯恩的花言巧语让他畅通无阻
Fredrick Burn can wheedle his way into most places.
不管怎样
In either case,
他们都可能是被安吉拉·隆巴德唆使
they could have been co-opted by Angela Lombard
试图来恐吓我
to try and frighten me off.
我不认为她会躲在别人身后
I doubt she needs anyone to hide behind,
而且今天我审问她时发现她在看
and I found her reading a very serious-looking document
一份看上去很正式的文件
when I questioned her today.
她遗落了这个信封
She left this envelope behind.
"蓝洁网球鞋公♥司♥ 紧急信件"
'Blue Spruce Tennis Shoe Company. Urgent.'
科林斯警探和我今天下午
Constable Collins and I may need
也许需要到你的派对上去进行搜查
to attend your party this afternoon to conduct a search.
哦 杰克 你不能这样
Oh, Jack, you can't!
有警♥察♥在场的话没人会愿意捐款的
A police presence won't encourage people to donate pots of money.
我会找到那份文件的 而你...
I'll find the document, and you...
呃... 科林斯
Er... Collins?
香槟鸡尾酒
Champagne cocktail?
谢谢 巴特勒先生 有什么要汇报吗
Thank you, Mr B. Anything to report?
媒体已经到了
The press have arrived.
女士们
Ladies?
非常好 非常好
Lovely! Lovely!
- 我还是去那边站着吧 - 别躲了
- I'll stand over there. - No hiding!
记得吗 你要挺直腰杆 一笑而过
You are standing proud and laughing it off, remember?
帮我缠住安吉拉
Now, keep Angela busy for me.
我告诉你们
I'll tell you what,
那蠢货要和我离婚 我可高兴死了
I'm glad that goddamn lug's divorcing me!
当然了 我的确揍过他一两次
Oh, sure, I punched him once or twice,
但他竟然妄想让我放弃网球
but he tried to make me give up my tennis!
想让老娘做个家庭主妇
Oh, wanted to chain me to the goddamn sink!
甜心 我是不是在环球日报上见过你
Say, honey, didn't I see you in The Globe,
和你的小情人在亲热
making out with your fella?
好样的 孩子 你这姑娘够荡
Good for you, kiddo. You're one racy dame!
干杯
Cheers!
啊 我把香槟洒了 真是笨手笨脚
Oh, I spilled some champagne. How clumsy of me!
能离我远点吗
Would you leave me alone?!
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher.
你一个人在这里做什么
What are you doing in here, all on your own?
我只是在... 欣赏这木工活
Oh, I'm just... admiring the woodwork.
我想着以后买♥♥一艘自己的蒸汽游艇
I wouldn't mind buying a steam yacht of my own some day.
你... 准备在这过夜吗
You, er... sleeping over?
不 我不怎么在船上过夜 我喜欢安全的地方
No. I don't do it much. I like to keep it safe.
有什么问题吗
Something wrong?
只是在欣赏你英俊的外表呢
Just admiring the cut of your jib.
介意我也欣赏一下吗
Mind if I do the same?
哦 这是个私人派对吗
Oooh, is this a private party?
我错过了好多乐趣
I'm missing all the fun.
我去找点喝的东西
I might go and find myself a drink.
我有没有告诉你
Say, did I mention that
今天下午我和杰克进行了一场有趣的对话
Jack and me had a swell talk this afternoon?
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
他绝对知道如何解开姑娘的裙子
He sure knows how to unhook a gal's dress.
肯定是因为他那强壮的手指
Must be those strong, manly fingers of his.
他用牙齿解开衣带的感觉更棒
Well, it's so much better when he does it with his teeth.
我已经很努力了
I'm trying so hard,
但我一直在担心你会和劳森偷偷溜走
but I keep worrying that you'll sneak off with Lawson.
我一整天都没和他说话
I haven't spoken to him all day.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表