剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
她开始质疑所有事
she began to question everything.
她觉得我们做的事情是错的
She convinced herself that what we were doing was wrong.
确实是错的
It was wrong.
对我来说不是
Not to me!
对我们来说不是
Not to us!
我爱哈莉特
I loved Harriet.
哈莉特也爱我
Harriet loved me.
所以你杀了她
And killing her?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
如果她…
If sh…
如果她不想和我在一起 我没有其它选择
If she didn't wanna be with me, I didn't have a choice.
威廉姆斯小姐 我在想
Ah, Miss Williams, I was
你是不是可以帮我个忙
wondering if you could help me with something?
去吧 桃乐
Go ahead, Dot.
你为什么会需要女人帮忙 警探
Why would you need the help of a woman, Constable?
因为 呃 有个女人赤身裸体地把自己
Um, because, uh, a woman's locked herself in the police car
反锁在了警车里
with no clothes on.
多洛莉丝
Dolores.
瑞士离这里那么远
Switzerland is such a long way away.
但是思想很先进
But very forward-thinking.
当然也要感谢我慷慨的病人们
And thanks to the generosity of some of my patients,
我总能重新开始
I can always start again.
那杰米玛呢
And Jemima?
她会成为我的助手
Will be assisting me.
我不能辜负她 毕竟我已经辜负了哈莉特
I cannot fail her, like I failed Harriet.
那不是你的错
It was not your fault.
她哭着向我求救 可我竟然没有读懂
She was crying out for help and I misread the signs.
你并不是唯一对此愧疚的人
You weren't the only one guilty of that.
但是你走之前
But before you go,
塞缪尔斯医生 跟我们一起来吧
Dr Samuels, please join us.
我们在客厅为普鲁登丝姑妈准备了一个惊喜
We have a surprise for Aunt Prudence in the parlour.
来点扇贝馅饼吗
Scallop pie?
怀念你想念的人没什么不对
Nothing wrong with celebrating the people you miss.
也许... 就一块
Perhaps… just one.
在那可怕的...
On that dreadful…
...在亚瑟被下葬的那个可怕的日子
…Dreadful day when Arthur was laid to rest,
我一直在祈祷
it was all I could pray for
希望天堂也有扇贝馅饼
that there would be scallop pies in heaven.
请允许我带您到座位上 夫人
Allow me to show you to your seat, madam.
快进来 医生 我们需要你美妙的嗓音
Come along, Doctor, we need your dulcet tones.
我们想说这首献给亚瑟 斯坦利
We'd just like to say that this song is for Arthur Stanley,
虽已逝去 但仍活在我们心中
gone but never forgotten.
# 长夜漫漫独寂寞 #
Nights are growing very lonely
# 白日灼灼亦难度 #
Days are very long
# 只剩厌倦心徒增 #
I'm a-growing weary only
# 现今聆听你歌♥声 #
Listening for your song
# 崎岖小路无尽头 #
There's a long, long trail a-winding
# 萦绕不绝至梦田 #
Into the land of my dreams
# 夜莺婉转啼唱 #
Where the nightingales are singing
# 皎月熠熠生辉 #
And a white moon beams
# 漫漫长夜的等待 #
There's a long, long night of waiting
# 直到梦想都绽放 #
Until my dreams all come true
# 终有一天 我和你一起 #
Till the day when I'll be going
# 踏上那条崎岖蜿蜒小道 #
Down that long, long trail with you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
可怜的普鲁登丝婶婶
Poor Aunt Prudence.
这确实是一条漫长崎岖的路
It has indeed been a long and winding trail.
可惜发生了两起谋杀才发现追根究底
Pity it took two murders to prove it's not healthy
并无益处
to bottle things up.
这正好提醒了我
Which reminds me, you
你还没把中国妓院里发生的事情说完
never did tell all about the Chinese brothel.
我无法回忆起创伤事件
I have trouble recalling trauma.
杰克 罗宾逊 你答应过我的
Jack Robinson, you promised me.
非要我把你按到长椅上 对你做精神分♥析♥吗
Do I have to put you on the couch and psychoanalyse you?
听起来像个邀请
Sounds inviting.
或许下次吧 在更加亲密的场合
Perhaps another time in a more intimate setting.
我可记住了你说的
I'll hold you to that.
失足 自己跳下来 还是被推下来的
Fell, jumped or pushed?
"芙莱妮 费雪小姐所有物"
'Property of Miss Phryne Fisher.'
芙莱妮 亲爱的
Phryne, my dear!
他比你更聪明
He out-smarted you.
好吧 他是比我更聪明
Alright, he out-smarted me.
- 咳 - 请别告诉费雪小姐
- Ahem. - Please don't mention this to Miss Fisher.
没人要毁了任何人
No-one is destroying anyone.
满堂红
Full house.
我正要纠正一个错误…
I'm about to right a wrong…
…那不正是你所热衷的吗
…isn't that what you're so fond of doing?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表