剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
玛丽染浅了头发
Mary bleaches her hair.
那她脸颊上的胎记呢
What about the scar on her cheek?
她做了胎记移除手术
She's had a birthmark removed.
新南威尔士的警♥察♥马上要来引渡你回国
The New South Wales Police are on their way to extradite you
因为你谋杀了亚瑟·费格森
for the murder of Arthur Ferguson.
他是个残暴的混♥蛋♥
He was a cruel bastard.
你本可以离开他的
Well, you could have left him.
那是正当防卫
It was self-defence.
贝吉偷来的珠宝到底是怎么到你手上的
How did you really come across those jewels that Badger stole?
是科尔卖♥♥给你的吗
Was it Col who sold them to you?
如果你帮助我们 维尔玛我们也许可以帮你
You help us, Velma, and we may be able to help you.
科尔与这件事无关 我只是一直都不喜欢他
Col had nothing to do with it. I just never liked him.
是贝吉
It was Badger.
他是个冒失鬼 但很聪明
He was a cheeky kid, smart.
我让他帮我在科莫大街干活
He did the job for me at Como Avenue,
他带回东西之后我就给了他报酬
brought the stuff back to me and I paid him.
那是我最后一次见到他
That was the last time I saw him.
你的胎记 你做手术移除了
Your birthmark, you had it removed.
哈考特医生帮我做的...
Dr Harcourt helped me out...
...各取所需
…A favour for a favour.
他给了我一张新面孔
He gave me a new face,
我也很乐意照管他的医疗车
and I was happy to look after his van.
我们都忽略了一件事
We've been so blind.
耐德承认他捅了贝吉 但并没有埋了他
Ned has confessed to stabbing Badger but not to burying him.
他虽然在流血 但耐德离开时他很可能还活着
He was bleeding but very much alive when Ned left him,
这就让我有了一个很大的疑问
which begs a very large question.
麦克 你介意再帮我看一下那个刀伤吗
Mac, do you mind taking another look at the wound for me?
那伤口有多致命
How lethal does it look?
这就奇怪了
That's odd.
这伤口的位置…
The position of the wound…
…看上去并没有伤害到主要器官
…it doesn't look like the blade penetrated any major organs.
没有吗 那他的死因是什么
No? Then what was the cause of death?
那种外表看不出痕迹的伤害
Something that didn't leave much of a mark.
所以不是勒死的
So, not strangulation?
不是
No.
会不会是…
What about...
被羽毛枕头捂住窒息而死
…suffocation with a feather pillow?
有可能 哈考特 我认为
Possibly. Harcourt, I thought…
我们先假设
Let's just say
贝吉是在被捅伤以后窒息而死的
that Badger was suffocated after he was stabbed,
然后就被人埋了起来
and then he was buried, possibly
而这个人可能比小耐德更强壮一点
by someone a little more able-bodied than young Ned,
这解释了他是如何到墓园里的
which explains how he ended up deceased in a grave,
但没有解释原因
but not why.
而答案就在这里
The answer lies here.
但是阿奇死于意外药物过量
But Archie died of an accidental overdose.
我们已经证实了
We've established that.
但还是有疑点
Not without any doubt.
他死前你给他做了一系列植皮手术
But before he died, you performed a number of skin grafts
试图修复他脸上的伤痕
in an attempt to repair the damage done to his face.
而成功的植皮手术需要利用
A successful skin graft requires healthy skin
病人身体健康部位的皮肤 对吧 麦克
from elsewhere on the patient's body. Am I right, Mac?
是的 是这样
Yes, it does.
但是阿奇全身都被烧伤
But Archie's entire body was burned.
根本没有可移植皮肤
There's no graft site.
也就是说植皮用的皮肤来自别的地方...
Which means the skin for his operations came from somewhere...
或者别的人
Or someone else.
这些刀伤不是打斗留下的 对吧 哈考特医生
These aren't wounds from a knife fight, are they, Dr Harcourt?
你在把吉米和贝吉当做实验对象
You were using Jimmy and Badger as your guinea pigs.
我没有其他选择
I didn't have a choice.
像阿奇这样的人 他们需要捐献者的皮肤
Men like Archie, they need skin from other donors,
而且我给了他们报酬 丰厚的报酬
and I paid the boys, I paid them well.
他们知道自己在做什么 这绝对安全
They knew what they were doing. It was perfectly safe!
但他没照我吩咐的服用硫磺
But Jimmy didn't take the sulphur like I told him.
是的 他没有
No, he didn't.
他住在肮脏的街上 他还只是个孩子
He lived on the street, in filth, and he was only a child.
他确实收了你的钱 但把其他什么都忘了
He took your money but he forgot about everything else.
- 那贝吉呢 - 对啊 那贝吉呢
- What about Badger? - Yes, what about Badger?
他被捅伤了之后来找你了吗
Did he come to you for help after he was stabbed?
他的确来了医院 但根本不让我碰他
He came to the hospital but he wouldn't let me touch him.
我想要帮他 他却开始威胁我
I tried to help him but he just started threatening me.
不 离我远点 走开
No! Get off me! Get away!
我要告诉他们你做的事 你所有的丑事
I'll tell them what you did, I'll tell them everything!
回来
Come back here!
安静 别出声
Quiet! Be quiet!
我不能让他毁了这一切
I wasn't going to let him ruin everything,
我已经为这项研究耗费了那么多心血
not after all the years I've spent on my work.
你能理解 这样的手术是革命性的
You understand. This kind of surgery, it's revolutionary
捐献皮肤 或许有一天 捐献器官
donor skin, perhaps, one day, donor organs!
这是个全新的领域
This is a new frontier,
回报远远大于风险
and the rewards surely outweigh the risks.
你自己也说过 用一条命拯救更多人的生命
You said it yourself, one life to save many.
那你对派迪做了什么
What have you done with Paddy?
我根本没碰他 我不知道他在哪
I never touched him. I don't know where he is.
聪明反被聪明误
What a waste of a brilliant mind.
我想告诉你 科林斯
Oh, I want you to know, Collins,
你为这案子做的努力让我非常满意
that I was very impressed with your efforts on this case.
- 谢谢您 - 你很有进取心
- Thank you, sir. - You showed great enterprise,
总有一天你会成为一名优秀的高级警员
and one day I think you'll make an excellent senior constable.
总有一天
One day, sir?
我认为你已经没必要申请
I don't think there's any point in applying
市中心警局的那个职位了
for the position at City Central.
你认为我没准备好吗
You don't think I'm ready?
科林斯 那个职位已经
The job's already gone, Collins,
被副局长的侄子给占了
to the nephew of the Deputy Commissioner.
我知道不公平 但世道就是这样
It's not right, but it's the way it is.
如果这能安慰你 我很高兴你留下来了
If it's any consolation, I'm very happy you'll be staying here.
好的 先生 谢谢您
Yes, sir. Thank you.
看着点 休
Look out, Hugh!
那晚没看成电影 我是有点生气
I know I was upset about missing the pictures the other night,
但我想说的是
but I wanted to say that
不管你想做什么 我都支持你
I will support you in whatever you want to do.
谢谢你 桃乐
Thank you, Dottie.
你让我追求梦想 和费雪小姐工作
You're letting me pursue my dream of working with Miss Fisher,
你也应该有你的梦想
and you should have your dream as well,
不管是租套房♥子还是努力升职
whether it's renting a house or getting a promotion.
梦想是给那些空想者 桃乐
Dreams are for dreamers, Dottie.
一点都不现实
They're not practical.
但每个人都该有个梦想
But everybody has to have a dream.
除了我 我现在是看清了
Not me. I'm wide awake now.
桃乐 我很忙 没空闲聊
I'm busy, Dottie, I don't have time to chat.
你看上去不忙啊 探长在哪
You don't look busy. Where's the Inspector?
这和探长一点关系都没有
This has nothing to do with the Inspector!
我说了我很忙 好吗
I just told you I'm busy, alright?
抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir?
什么事
Yes?
我要辞去我在警局里的职务
I'd like to hand in my resignation from the police force.
我听说你捉到了真正的凶手
I heard you caught the real killer.
我不生你的气了
I'm not angry with you anymore.
很高兴你原谅了我
I'm glad to hear I've been forgiven.
我能试试你的枪吗
Can I have a go at your gun?
绝对不行
Not on your nelly!
把这里打扫干净然后下楼
Now clean this up and come downstairs.
我有个惊喜给你
I've got a surprise for you.
正好合身
A perfect fit.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, Miss.
我曾经怀疑过你 但你最终破了案子
I had some doubts, but you came good in the end.
事实上 我想问的是...
And in fact, I was just wondering...
...等我到十八岁 您会多大年纪
...when I'm 18, how old are you going to be?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表