剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
放松 放松
Release. Release.
抬腿 抬腿 很好
Step up. And step up. Lovely.
抬起来 抬起来
Up. And up.
跑起来 感受风
Run. Feel the wind.
伸展
Reach.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three and four.
斯坦利夫人
Mrs Stanley.
看来您能睡觉了 身体好些了吗
So, you're sleeping. Have things improved?
是的 塞缪尔斯医生 您的药效果非常好
Oh, yes, Dr Samuels, your medicine works wonders.
我想另一种疗法也很有帮助
I think the other therapies have helped.
所以... 或许现在
So... perhaps it's time
该谈谈亚瑟了
to talk directly about Arthur.
您近日丧子 但我还未听您谈起他
Your loss is still recent but I haven't heard you mention him.
我已在葬礼上和他告别
I farewelled my son at his funeral.
但他仍对您有影响
But his spirit still lingers.
承受悲痛不是件容易的事
Grief is not a simple thing.
对我来说是的
It is to me.
嘿 你去哪
Hey, where are you going?
别跟着我
Stop following me.
抬起手臂 跑起来
And lift. And run.
不
No.
贝丝蒂 救命啊
Betsy! Help!
来人啊 救命 是贝丝蒂 救命
Someone, please, it's Betsy! Help!
费雪小姐探案集
好了 好了 别哭了
There, there. Shoosh.
- 芙莱妮 - 普婶婶
- Oh, Phryne. - Aunt P.
你很慷慨 普婶婶
You're a generous woman, Aunt P,
但你到底是为什么要把你家
but what on earth possessed you to hand over your home
变成女子疗养院
to a women's sanatorium?
这是为了报答塞缪尔斯医生
It was a favour to Dr Samuels.
他在亚瑟的事上帮了我很多
He was such a help with... with Arthur.
他需要临时诊室
He needed temporary consulting rooms,
然后帕金斯医生和秘书都来了
and then Dr Perkins joined, and the secretary,
我也不能赶他们走
and I wasn't able to turn them away.
我... 我也没想到会变成这样
I... I didn't realise it would be like this.
您应该打电♥话♥告诉我的
You should've called me.
我现在告诉你了
I called you now.
你和赛斯本该陪着她的
You and Cec were supposed to be keeping her company.
但这地方全是女人 我能怎么办
Well, this place was full of women. What do you call that?
你没通知我
Failing to keep me informed.
不 比那还糟 简直是悲剧
No, it's worse than that, it's tragic.
早
Morning.
这些都是心理医生吗 小姐
So, those doctors are psychiatrists, miss?
是的 桃乐
That's right, Dot.
那这些女人都... 疯了
And all those women are... mad?
不 她们都非常有钱 只是感觉不太好
No, they're far too wealthy for that, they're just unwell.
对不起 女士 犯罪现场禁止入内
Uh, sorry, madam, this is a crime scene.
我知道
So I've heard.
费雪小姐 你终于来了
Miss Fisher. At last.
贝丝蒂 科恩 三十四岁
Betsy Cohen, 34.
极其富有
Oh, extremely wealthy.
最近刚离婚
Recently divorced.
触电而死...
And fatally electrocuted...
... 由于电器故障
...By a faulty appliance...
... 她当时右手拿着
...She was holding in her right hand.
很可能躺在床上 没穿内♥裤♥
Probably lying on the bed minus her underwear.
也可能...
And possibly...
...和一个男人在一起
...In the company of a man
而他遗失了
who's lost the other end
衬衫领针的另一端
of his barbell shirt collar pin.
是不是没我的事了
Shall I leave now?
不 我有个问题要问你
No. I've a question for you.
- 只有一个吗 - 那个电器在哪
- Just the one? - Where's the appliance?
嘿 嘿 什么都别碰
Hey, hey. Don't touch anything.
这个走廊也是犯罪现场 女士
This hallway's a crime scene, lady.
我很清楚 警探
I'm quite aware of that, Constable.
而且我叫桃乐西 威廉姆斯
And the name is Miss Dorothy Williams.
我是内维尔 马丁警探
Constable Neville Martin.
高级探长罗宾逊的助手
I'm assistant to Senior Detective Inspector Robinson,
这个区域已经彻底搜查过了
and this area, it's been thoroughly searched.
你搜查的不够彻底
You haven't done a very good job then.
那只是个垃圾
That's a piece of rubbish.
斯坦利夫人家里非常干净
Mrs Stanley runs a very tidy household,
任何不干净的地方都很可疑
so any untidiness is suspicious.
休 科林斯警探知道这些
Constable Hugh Collins could tell you that.
别急着下结论 他去钓鱼了
Well, not in a hurry - he's gone fishing.
而且我听说他不准备回来了
And, you know, I heard a rumour that he's not coming back.
你听到的是错的 马丁警探
Well, you've heard wrong then, Constable Martin.
我需要记录吗 长官
Uh, should I take notes, sir?
我学过速记 每分钟可以
I've studied shorthand and I'm fast and accurate
快速准确地记录一百个词
at the rate of 100 words per minute.
真不错
Very impressive.
小姐 我在地上发现了这个
I found this on the floor, miss.
橡胶 看起来像是手套上的
Rubber. Looks like part of a glove.
橡胶可以绝缘隔电
Rubber insulates against electricity.
也许把插头拔下来的那个人是有备而来
Perhaps whoever pulled the plug from the wall came prepared.
我希望你再彻底搜查一下这栋房♥子
I'd like you to search the house thoroughly
看是否能找到可疑凶器
for our possible murder weapon.
是谋杀吗 长官
Murder, sir?
现在只是推测 警探
Only surmise at this point, Constable.
你要找的是一个电器设备
You're looking for an electrical appliance,
可能是烫发用的铁夹
possibly hair-crimping irons
床这么凌乱 也可能是阅读架
or perhaps a reading rack, given the rumpled bed.
非常可能带有烧焦的痕迹
Most likely bearing scorch marks.
需要我去审问嫌犯吗 长官
Should I begin to question our suspect, sir?
费雪小姐会协助我的 警探
Miss Fisher will assist me with that, Constable.
我的速记不是很好
My shorthand is not quite as impressive,
但我有其他的才能
but I have other qualities.
你听到费雪小姐的话了 警探
You heard Miss Fisher, Constable.
你是来赶我们走的吗
Have you come to shut us down?
不 不 我是和费雪小姐一起的
No. No, I'm with Miss Fisher,
她是斯坦利夫人的侄女
Mrs Stanley's niece.
可怜的斯坦利夫人
Oh. Poor Mrs Stanley.
你知道他儿子去世了吗
Did you know that her son died?
死于睡梦中
In his sleep.
我知道 亚瑟心脏不好
Yes. Arthur had a weak heart.
发生的很突然 令人伤心
It was very sudden and very sad.
我听说他是个弱智
Oh. I heard he was an imbecile.
一切全部依赖普鲁登丝
Depended on Prudence for everything.
哦 太可怕了
Oh, it is horrible for
普鲁登丝家里又发生了死亡的悲剧
Prudence to have another death in the house.
但或许我们剩下的人
But perhaps the rest of us
终于能得到应有的重视了
will get the attention we deserve now.
真是一场悲惨的意外
It's such a tragic accident.
在你姑妈家发生这种事
And to happen under your aunt's roof,
她现在还处丧子的悲痛中
with her bereavement still so painful, I...
我真是非常抱歉
..I couldn't be more sorry.
我们不认为这是意外 塞缪尔斯医生
We don't believe it was an accident, Dr Samuels.
打扰一下
Oh, excuse me, um...
塞缪尔斯医生 我该怎么和她们解释
...Dr Samuels... what shall I say to the women?
哈莉特 亲爱的
Harriet, my dear, um,
你见过斯坦利夫人的侄女了吗
have you met Mrs Stanley's niece?
哈莉特 爱德华兹 你好
Harriet Edwards. How do you do?
芙莱妮 费雪 这位是罗宾逊探长
Phryne Fisher. And this is Inspector Robinson.
我觉得沉思治疗
I think a reflection session
应该能让女士们冷静 哈莉特 对吧
would be calming for the ladies, Harriet, hm?
我一会就过去
I won't be long.
埃里克
Eric.
这位是埃里克 爱德华兹 我们的律师
Please meet Eric Edwards, our solicitor.
我想你应该认识费雪小姐
I'm sure Miss Fisher needs no introduction.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表