剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
她说她会跟进到底
and she said she was going to see it through.
而她也做到了
And she did.
我以为她爱我
I think she loved me.
但她更爱飞行
But she loved flying more.
我以为你说追查工会是詹姆斯 曼宁的主意
I thought you said pursuing the union was James Manning's idea.
本来是的
It was originally.
然后我命令他去跟进这件事
Then I ordered him to follow through with it.
你为什么不告诉我
Why did you not tell me?
我不能被人知道
I c ouldn't be seen to
我宽容着詹姆斯的所作所为
condone what James was doing.
他在做间谍
He was spying.
而你也在跟我装模作样
And you were keeping up appearances... with me.
好吧 我不在马达加斯加了 我有了 责任
Well, I'm not in Madagascar anymore. I have... responsibilities.
真遗憾
What a shame.
- 桃乐西 - 休
- Dotty. - Hugh.
- 我 - 我
- I, um... - Um, I...
我希望你知道 我说我要上飞机
I want you to know that I only said I was going up in a plane
只是因为你不相信我会这么做
because you didn't think I could.
好吧 我还是很庆幸你没这么做
Well, I'm still glad you didn't.
但如果费雪小姐希望我这么做 我一定会的
But if Miss Fisher wanted me to, I would have.
即便我全程尖叫或者闭着眼
Even if I screamed the whole way or shut my eyes
或是在离开地面前就昏倒了
or fainted before we even left the ground...
我知道 我 我知道 因为你很勇敢
I know... I... I know. Because you're brave.
而且你很聪明 如果没有你的帮助
And you're smart. I never
我不可能找到克莱尔蒙特
would've found Claremont without your help.
你很聪明 也很漂亮 还很勇敢
Y-you're smart and you're beautiful and you're brave and...
有时候这吓坏我了
...sometimes it scares me to death.
我只是想做一个可以选择自己做什么的人
I just want to be the one to choose what I do.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
那么 我想我得找个办法
Well, I guess I'm going to have to find a way
对这一点也保持勇气了
of being brave about that too.
那么 你说
So...what about...
一九二九年九月十四日 星期六怎么样
.. Saturday, 14th September 1929?
听上去不错
It sounds perfect.
一天抓了两个人 一个是谋杀罪一个是叛国罪
Two arrests in one day - murder and treason.
这需要庆祝一下
This calls for a celebration.
我还有一篇要写给长官的报告
Well, I still have a report to write for the Chief Commissioner
是关于一个失踪的俄♥罗♥斯♥流亡者
about a missing Russian emigre
因为要在鲁伯特 希金斯的审判中提供证据
due to give evidence at Rupert Higgins' trial.
抱歉 费雪小姐
Excuse me, Miss Fisher.
阿尔伯特打来了电♥话♥ 他说
Albert has telephoned. He said that...
鱼子酱到了
that the caviar has arrived.
谢谢你 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr B.
那么如果这个"鱼子酱"是我想的东西
So if the 'caviar' is who I think it is,
它要被送去哪里呢
where is it being sent to?
塔斯马尼亚
Tasmania?
那我要告诉我的长官什么
So what do I tell my chief?
你可以告诉他空军也不知情
You can tell him that the Air Force doesn't know either.
这真让人感到安慰
That's some consolation.
即便康普顿救了我一命
Even though Compton saved my life.
- 真的 - 十年前
- Literally? - Ten years ago.
他有降落伞而且本可以及时逃脱
He had a chute and he could have bailed,
但是 他选择了硬着陆
but... he chose to crash-land the plane
就在两座山间的峡谷中
between two mountains and a ravine.
我们都活下来了
And we both survived.
毫无疑问 你有过更多前仆后继的英雄们
Well, no doubt you have more dashing heroes in your past.
如果没有的话我也就不会在这儿了
If there weren't I wouldn't be here.
那么 敬英雄们
To heroes, then.
也敬那位即便默默无名
And to the one as yet unsung hero
却已救我无数次的英雄
who has saved me over and over again.
这是诺娜 路易莎
It's Nonna Louisa.
我想有人杀了她
I think somebody kill her!
我总觉得我错过了一半的谈话
I can't help feeling I'm missing half of this conversation.
我很乐意这样保持下去 费雪小姐
And I'm happy to keep it that way, Miss Fisher.
你刚刚是说了克莫拉吗
Did you just say Camorra?
那是一个古老的意大利秘密组织
It's an old Italian secret society.
孔切塔 她是一个老朋友
Concetta. She's an old friend.
总得采取点措施
Something will be done.
你根本想象不到这些人有多残忍♥
You have no idea how ruthless these people can be!
你告诉这里的所有人你做了什么
You tell everybody here what you done!
你杀了诺娜 路易莎
You killed Nonna Luisa!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表