剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
有人吗 求求你 让我进去
Someone, please, let me in!
不 你滚开
No! Not you!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
希望你没熬夜等我
Hope you didn't wait up.
不 小姐 我正准备吃早餐
No, Miss, just starting breakfast.
牛奶送过来了
The milkman sends his regards.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果那是弗朗索瓦 让他离开 我要去睡觉
If that's Francois, send him away. A girl needs to sleep.
哎呀
Jeepers!
- 有什么事吗 - 我在找费雪小姐
- Can I help you? - I'm looking for Miss Fisher.
我就是
You've found her.
我有一份侦探工作要给您 如果您愿意的话
I've got a job for ya, a detecting job, if you want it.
无论如何
Never let it be said that
我都不会拒绝这样的委托的
I would turn down the opportunity of employment.
- 你遇到了什么问题 - 我哥哥失踪了
- What's your problem? - My brother's gone missing.
费雪小姐探案集
战争已结束了十多年 但苦难并没有结束
The war is more than ten years over, but the suffering goes on.
这位是阿奇·伍兹先生...
Please meet Mr Archie Woods...
他受伤之后痛苦不堪 甚至被社会排斥
in constant pain and ostracised by his injuries.
而现在通过最新的医学临床技术
It is now possible to restore Mr Woods' dignity
他有望重获尊严 像正常人一样生活
and his life with the latest surgical techniques.
我们希望"女士救助基金"
We hope that the Ladies Auxiliary
能够看到其中巨大的益处
will see the enormous benefit
继续为我们的战争受害者项目提供基金
in continuing to fund our war victims' program.
接下来 让我们欢迎格兰威尔夫人
Next, we have Lady Granville
以及她为亨利·格兰威尔
with her alternative proposal
准备的备选提议...
for the Henry Granville...
谁来帮帮忙 快来 我发现了一个孩子
Help! Somebody, help! Come quickly, I found a child!
一个死去的孩子
I found a dead child.
抱歉
Excuse me.
耐德从前天晚上就再也没回家
Ned never come home since the night before last.
你家在哪 派迪
Where is home, Paddy?
柯林伍德 所以我才会知道您 小姐
Collingwood. That's how I knew about you, Miss.
您在柯林伍德很有名
You're famous in Collingwood.
您有一把金色的0.38口径左轮手♥枪♥
You own a gold 0.38 revolver.
我只会在绝对必要时使用
Which I only use when absolutely necessary.
你的父母呢 派迪
What about your parents, Paddy?
妈妈去年去世了...
Mum died last year...
爸爸在我出生之前死在战场
and Dad was killed in the war before I was born.
那你住在哪里
So, where do you live?
总能找到地方凑合过夜
There's always somewhere to bunk.
- 你报♥警♥了吗 派迪 - 死都不会去
- Have you spoken to the police, Paddy? - Not on your life!
不能相信警♥察♥
Can't trust the rozzers.
我可以给你报酬 看
Oh, I can pay ya. Look.
那只是定金
That's just a down payment.
你找到耐德之后会得到剩下的
You'll get the rest once you find Ned.
麦克米兰医生打电♥话♥来找您 费雪小姐
Dr Macmillan is on the telephone for you, Miss Fisher.
派迪 这位是罗宾逊探长
Paddy, this is Inspector Robinson.
你是刚出门还是才回来
Going out or coming in?
噢 杰克 不是所有人都
Oh, Jack, not all of us are
九点准时上♥床♥ 喝着热牛奶读赞恩·格雷的书
in bed at nine with a hot milk and a Zane Grey.
赞恩·格雷: 美国西部冒险小说家
是啊 你更喜欢劳伦斯的书和一瓶白兰地
No, you'd prefer DH Lawrence and a bottle of cognac.
戴维·赫伯特·劳伦斯: 英国情♥色♥小说家
我希望你做好准备 派迪
I want you to prepare yourself, Paddy.
派迪 我很抱歉
Paddy, I'm so sorry.
那... 那不是我哥哥
That's... That's not my brother.
- 那是贝吉 - 他的真名是什么
- That's Badger. - What's his real name?
贝吉: 绰号♥ 又名"袋熊"
你可以去问玛丽·麦迪逊 护士助手
You could ask Mary Maddison, my nurse's aide.
她也许能在体♥检♥表中查到他的名字
She might know him from her health-van checks.
这个像瓶盖的是什么东西
What's this bottle-top thing?
我发现这东西挂在他脖子上
I found it hanging around his neck.
派迪 贝吉是某个本地帮派的成员吗
Paddy, was Badger a member of one of the local gangs?
灌瓶团伙, 走私团伙
The Bottlers, the Bootleggers?
在我那个年代 这种物品总是代表帮派的名字
In my day, the token always represented the name of the gang.
- 瓶盖男孩帮 - 耐德也是成员吗
- Bottle Top Boys. - Is Ned a member too?
你呢
And you?
他不让我入伙
Wouldn't let me.
说我们俩有一个做坏事就够了
Said one of us going bad was enough.
你上一次见到贝吉是什么时候
And when was the last time you saw Badger alive?
两天前 就在耐德失踪之前
Two days ago, just before Ned disappeared.
桃乐 你把派迪带到外面去
Dot, I think you need to take Paddy outside.
抱歉 哈考特医生 格兰威尔夫人十分激动
Sorry, Dr Harcourt, all the excitement's got to Lady Granville.
她想提醒你早就轮到她发言了
She's had one of her turns and needs your attention.
当然了
Course she does.
你做尸检 我去应付那位高贵的女士
Let me deal with Her Highness while you start on the autopsy,
这样我可以理所当然地
that way I can legitimately
- 告诉她你很忙 - 谢谢
- tell her that you're busy. - Thank you.
对一个流浪儿来说可是一大笔钱
A lot of money for a street urchin.
至少他没有乱花钱
At least he spent it wisely.
- 我拿去问问派迪 - 祝你好运
- I'll take it up with Paddy. - Good luck.
有人真是下了狠手
Someone meant business.
看上去是死前受的伤
Looks like it's happened before.
桃乐 我要知道这是什么鸟的羽毛
Dot, I need to find out what species this is.
你能去咨♥询♥一下我们家的鸟类学专家吗
If you could consult our resident ornithologist?
巴特勒先生吗
Mr Butler?
谁会想伤害贝吉 他有什么仇人吗
Who would want to hurt Badger? Did he have any enemies?
那么其他的帮派成员呢 他跟他们关系怎么样
What about the other gang members, how'd he get on with them?
还不错
Alright.
他从哪里弄到了这么多钱
Where would he get money like that?
探长...
Inspector...
好了 现在只有我了 坦白交代吧
Alright, just me now. Spill the beans.
我不知道钱的事
I don't know about the money,
但牛眼糖也许是那个怪物男给他的
but he would have got the bullseyes from the Monster Man.
牛眼糖: 球形薄荷硬糖
- 谁 - 我不知道他的真名
- Who? - I don't know his real name.
贝吉这样叫他 因为他人不像人 鬼不像鬼
Badger just calls him that 'cause he's half-monster, half-man.
你认识一个叫贝吉的男孩吗
Do you know a boy called Badger?
我在附近的确见过几个男孩
There's a few lads I see around here,
他们是战争受害者项目的一部分
part of the war victims' program.
有没有一个男孩
Not, ah, one lad in particular,
或许是一个喜欢牛眼糖的男孩
one with a liking for bullseye lollies, perhaps?
其中一个男孩有时侯会帮我做点杂活
Oh, one of them did odd jobs for me sometimes.
我不太记得清名字
I'm a bit forgetful with names.
对
Yeah.
是 对了 贝吉 就是他
Yeah, that's right - Badger - that was him.
什么样的杂活
What kind of jobs?
帮我送东西 我负责为医院
Deliveries. I do hospital errands
送绷带和处方
bandages, prescriptions.
当我忙不过来或者伤口疼的时候...
If I'm too busy or me wounds play up sometimes...
你付过钱给他吗
Did you ever pay him?
只给过糖果 我没有多余的钱
Only in sweets. It's not like I've got any money to spare.
你需要告诉我们
It's important you tell us
昨晚你具体在哪里 伍兹先生
exactly where you were last night, Mr Woods.
我在这里
I was here.
- 有人能证实吗 - 没有
- Can anyone verify that? - No.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们今早发现贝吉死了 是谋杀
Badger was found dead this morning, murdered.
说实话 我之所以
To be honest, I only
雇佣阿奇 是为了可以照顾他
employed Archie so I could keep an eye on him.
尽管我尽了最大努力 他仍一直处于痛苦中
And despite my best efforts, he's in constant pain.
所以 如果他的想法有一点古怪...
So, if his thinking is a little erratic...
我能理解 医生
I understand, Doctor,
但在我们查到更多之前 他仍然有嫌疑
but I'm afraid he's still a suspect until we know more.
别担心 探长
Don't worry, Inspector,
他已经习惯被当作坏人了 失陪了
he's quite used to people thinking the worst of him. Excuse me.
派迪的哥哥和贝吉同时失踪了
Paddy's brother disappeared the same time as Badger,
他们都加入了同一个帮派
belonged to the same gang.
令人担忧的巧合 我同意
All worrying coincidences, I agree.
我应该把派迪带去警局 看看还能问出什么
I should take Paddy to the station, see what else I can learn.
那祝你好运了
Good luck with that. No kid from
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表