剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
费雪小姐总是说
Miss Fisher always says,
"灵感总是不经意地浮现"
"You never know when a clue might pop up."
好吧 嗯
Well, um...
我相信会真♥相♥大白的 桃乐
I'm sure I'll find them eventually, Dottie.
费雪小姐为什么让你来看魔术秀
Why did Miss Fisher send you to the magic show, anyway?
因为她自己有... 别的安排
Because she had... other arrangements.
桃乐 这里查案的人手已经够了
Dottie, there's enough detective work going on here.
你为什么不回家
Why don't you go home for
喝杯可可 等这结束我去找你
a cocoa and I'll come over once we're done,
告诉你我们发现了什么
tell you what we find.
你不能去 抱歉
You can't. Sorry.
费雪小姐家里有位访客
Miss Fisher has a gentleman house guest.
警探 你到底是在工作还是在聊天
Constable. Are you working or gossiping?
工作 我在工作 我在工作 长官
Um, work. It's... I'm working. I'm working, sir.
你和他客套完了吗
Well, have you finished fraternising?
别这样 你这条领带看起来很不错
Don't be like that. That really is rather a nice tie.
你愿意和我一起再去调查下尸体吗
So, would you like to take another look at the body with me?
这是邀请吗
Is that an invitation?
我可绝不会拒绝你的邀请
Well, I could wait all day for yours.
费雪小姐 有位先生在出租车里等你
Miss Fisher! I've got a mate of yours in the cab.
他说要带你到绿磨坊酒店共进晚餐
Reckons he's taking you for supper at the Green Mill.
去吧 费雪小姐
Run along, Miss Fisher.
我可不想耽误你的社交约会
I wouldn't want you to neglect your social commitments.
杰克 这不是你想的那种约会
Jack, it's really not as social as you think.
魔术秀结束了吧 亲爱的
The show over, my dear?
我们可以去喝几杯鸡尾酒
I thought a Manhattan or two.
快点下车
Out of the cab.
别担心 男爵 车费算我们的
Don't worry, Baron. Ride's on us.
白兰地如何 亲爱的
Cognac, my dear?
我不想喝酒
I don't want a drink,
我要你给我一个解释 里士满男爵
I want an explanation, Baron of Rich.
所以是谋杀
So, murdered, you say.
对我来说真是太糟了
This is dreadful for me.
对你来说
For you?
周六晚上的票都售罄了
Saturday night is sold out.
观众对这场美人鱼表演的回归
The crowds have been waiting ten years
已经期待了整整十年了
for the return of the Miraculous Mermaid.
这本应该技惊四座
It's meant to be utterly thrilling.
麦肯齐本可以和露比一起震惊魔术界
MacKenzie was going to recapture the magic with the amazing Ruby.
- 珀尔 - 好吧 珀尔
- Pearl. - Yes, her.
我现在该做什么
What am I going to do now?
到剧院去为他们提供资金资助吗
Go to the theatre and offer the troupe your steadfast support?
我很通常是很乐意的 亲爱的
Well, I'd dearly love to, my dear,
不过这次我可不想给他们雪上加霜
but at a time like this I want to be the bearer of happy tidings.
你不是应该雪中送炭吗
And that's not possible?
我只能说门票收入已被我另作他用了
Let's just say the ticket money has been invested.
你把钱花光了
You spent it.
这只不过是投资回报上
There have been unforseen
出现的一点小小的意外而已
delays on my financial returns, that's all.
过几天就好
A few days.
当然了 实在不行我可以贷款
Unless, of course, I can arrange a loan.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
不会只是为了给别人添麻烦吧
Causing trouble can't be your only motivation.
我告诉过你 亲爱的
I told you, my dear,
你的母亲正在伦敦和兰利一家演出
your mother's doing the season in London with the Langleys.
但我更想来见见我美丽的女儿
But I needed to see more of my beautiful daughter.
我们已经太久没见了
It's been far too long.
那是对你而言
For you, perhaps.
我会借你钱的
I'll loan you the money.
恭敬不如从命 亲爱的
If you insist, my dear.
怎样才能让你觉得我是好人
What can I do to make you think better of me?
你可以搬去酒店住
You can move into a hotel.
我会让赛斯和伯特帮你般行李
I'll have Cec and Bert load your bags.
什么 现在吗 我刚刚才到
What, now? I've only just arrived.
我在这杯白兰地中放了
I put enough nerve tonic in this cognac
足已放倒一匹马的镇定剂
to flatten a cart horse.
那么 你最好动作快点
You'd better go quickly, then.
戴森小姐的死因似乎一目了然
Not much mystery to Miss Dyson's cause of death, I'm afraid.
你好 杰克 我来了
Hello, Jack. Back.
太好了 你终于来了
Good, you're here.
有一瞬间我还真以为你会如期赴约呢
For a moment there I thought I stood an even chance.
麦可从不偏心 杰克
Mac doesn't play favourites, Jack,
不像前一个验尸官 从不肯告诉我任何事
unlike her predecessor, who never, ever told me anything.
我保证会尽一切可能
I promised to withstand her inveigling and bribery
忍♥受她的威逼利诱
for as long as humanly possible.
如果你在戴森小姐身上发现什么 给我电♥话♥
Telephone me when you have more on Miss Dyson.
- 当然 - 但是杰克 我才刚到这里
- Of course. - But, Jack, I've only just arrived.
你知道希德 福雷斯特是个吞剑师
Did you know Sid Forest is a sword swallower?
真是多才多艺
A man of many talents, I'm sure.
或许你应该邀请他共进晚餐
Perhaps you should invite him to supper.
日安
Good day.
你对他做了什么
What've you done to him?
为了别的男人放了他鸽子
Stood him up for another man.
哦 得了 说实话
Oh, come on, cough up.
男人啊 既不能没有他们
Men. Can't live without them,
也不能用斧头砍了他们
you can't hit them with an axe.
啊 长官 我发现
Ah, sir, I've found an
伊娃 卡拉汉小姐的证词有不一致的地方
inconsistency with Miss Eva Callahan's statements.
- 继续 - 根据你的笔记
- Go on. - Well, according to your notes
她在七点一刻装置了断头台
she set up the guillotine at a quarter past seven,
但是桃乐的笔记上却说
but according to Dottie's notes,
她直到魔术秀七点半开场之前
she was reading fortunes at the ticket box
都在售票处给人占卜
until the show started at 7:30.
- 桃乐的笔记 - 对 桃乐的笔记
- Dottie's notes? - Dottie's notes, yes, sir.
好吧 很好 把她带来
Ah, well, good. Good. Let's get her in.
我已经把她带来了 长官 她就在审讯室
I already have, sir. She's waiting in the interview room.
杰克 我们可以继续之前中断的谈话吗
Jack! May I finish my conversation with you?
如果我说"不 "你会罢休吗
If I said "No", would it make a difference?
我觉得我们应该再调查一下伊娃 卡拉汉
I think we need to have another word with Eva Callahan.
希德渴望成为魔术师
Sid is an aspiring magician
而伊娃一直在暗中协助他
and Eva has been grooming him.
那希德的抱负和卡拉汉小姐有什么关系
And what do 希德's aspirations have to do with Miss Callahan?
如果他们是同伙呢
Well, what if they're in cahoots?
伊娃一直在向他传授她父亲的魔术技法
Eva's been teaching him her father's entire repertoire.
如果他们试图夺回魔术表演的主导
If the two of them want to take over the show,
还有什么比破坏惊奇美人鱼表演以及
then what better way than by sabotaging the Miraculous Mermaid
用一次魔术失误让麦肯齐
and discrediting MacKenzie
声誉扫地更好的方法呢
all in one fell drop of the blade?
很大胆的猜测 不过值得尝试
A drastic theory, but worth testing,
特别是 我们已经把卡拉汉小姐带来了
especially as we already have Miss Callahan here.
的确如此
So you do.
我很抱歉误导了你们
I'm so sorry I misled you.
我昨晚并没有亲手设置断头台
I didn't set up the guillotine last night.
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
卡拉汉小姐 这可是谋杀调查
Miss Callahan, may I remind you this is a murder investigation.
我和希德想出了一个周全的计划
I began a discreet arrangement with 希德.
他为我设置好断头台 而我则在外面招徕客人
He sets up the guillotine while I tout for a little bit
用占卜来多赚点钱
of extra fortune telling money.
尽管麦肯齐一直不认同占卜
MacKenzie doesn't approve of clairvoyance, see,
但是我一直在
but I've been doing
想尽一切办法让我们能和睦相处
everything I can to try to keep us all together.
所以就和道具室那小子做了个交易
By working up a new routine with your props boy.
那只是约定的一部分
Well, that was just part of the deal.
希德想学魔术 而我则需要钱来维持生活
希德 wanted to learn, and I needed someone to do my checks.
希德和珀尔关系如何
How did Sid get along with Pearl?
这个问题你们最好问他本人
I think maybe you'd better ask him about that.
哦 我看不惯珀尔利用麦肯齐加入美人鱼表演
No, I didn't like Pearl conning MacKenzie into the Mermaid act,
那又怎样
so what?
你之前并没有告诉我们
You failed to tell us that before.
你们没问过我
You never asked me.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表