剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
早上好 探长
Good morning, Inspector.
我熨了您的西装
I've pressed your suit.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr Butler.
举手之劳 先生
No trouble at all, sir.
饿了吗? 我推荐你来一份煎蛋卷
Hungry? I can recommend the omelette.
早安 杰克 头好点了吗
Morning, Jack. How's the head?
- 费雪小姐 - 我向他推荐了一份早餐
- Miss Fisher. - I offered him breakfast.
父亲 我不是让你在楼上等吗
Father, I asked you to wait upstairs!
父亲
Father.
亨利 乔治 费雪 里士满男爵
Henry George Fisher - Baron of Richmond.
我想我们还没正式引见过
We haven't been formally introduced,
虽然昨晚我帮忙把你抬上楼
though I did help to carry you up the stairs.
这位是探长杰克 罗宾逊
This is Detective Inspector Jack Robinson.
- 探长 - 是的 父亲 执法的警官
- Inspector. - Yes, Father, an officer of the law.
我父亲是"惊魂时刻"的主要投资人
My father is the main financier of the Cavalcade of Mysteries.
你可能记得麦肯齐先生提到过他
You might recall Mr MacKenzie mentioning him.
是啊 我... 我想起来了
Yes, I... I do recall.
我还想再吃一个煎蛋卷
I think I'll try another omelette.
杰克
Jack!
昨晚我本想和你解释的 但
I was going to explain last night, but...
...你状态不佳
... you were in no fit state.
- 你迷昏了我 - 我父亲弄昏了你
- You assaulted me. - My father assaulted you.
他的镇定剂先放倒了你
Well, his nerve tonic assaulted you first,
但这都不是故意的
but none of it was planned.
谁帮我换的睡衣
Who put me in pyjamas?
当然是巴特勒先生
Mr Butler, of course.
在我把你脱♥光♥之后
After I undressed you.
进来啦
Comin' through!
紧急派送
Urgent delivery.
早上好
Good morning.
啊...
Ah...
你为什么要偷这笔钱
Why did you take this money?
因为这是我应得的
Because it was owed to me
而且我要把钱寄给珀尔的姑妈
and I needed it to send to Pearl's aunty
让她为珀尔买♥♥一块体面的墓碑
so she could buy her a proper headstone.
这不是应该由珀尔的未婚夫麦肯齐先生来做吗
Shouldn't Mr MacKenzie do that, as Pearl's fiance?
你和珀尔小姐关系很亲密吧
You and Pearl were close, weren't you?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
希德说他对她这类人没有偏见
Sid said he had nothing against her type.
他这话是什么意思
Now, what would he mean by that?
- 你拿了她的珍珠项链 - 是 我拿了
- You took her beads. - Yes, I did.
那些珠子沾了她的血
They were covered in her blood.
我比较多愁善感
I'm sentimental.
你们是很亲密的朋友 是吧
You were intimate friends, weren't you?
同性恋人
In a Sapphic sense.
但珀尔有野心
But Pearl had ambition.
她是那部剧的不二人选
She was perfect for that act.
她是游泳好手
She was a champion swimmer.
她听说神奇美人鱼将重演之后
She'd dreamed about doing the Miraculous Mermaid
就无比渴望出演美人鱼
ever since she heard about the act.
而且为了得到那角色她愿意做任何事 是不是
And she was prepared to do anything to get the part, wasn't she?
甚至不惜嫁给麦肯齐
Even marry MacKenzie.
那并不意味她爱他
It doesn't mean that she loved him.
不
No.
但她为了他而放弃你不是吗
But she gave you up for him, didn't she?
她是我的
She was mine.
做好准备 女士们先生们
Prepare yourselves, ladies and gentlemen,
您将看到最为险象环生 引人入胜的表演
for the most dangerous and spectacular act you have ever seen.
不 麦肯齐 根本就不险象环生
No, MacKenzie, it's not spectacular,
也不引人入胜
it's not dangerous.
我们等会再继续 梅维丝
We'll come back to this later, Mavis.
你原本筹划好的美人鱼表演呢
What happened to your last mermaid?
美人鱼不会凭空消失
Mermaids don't just vanish.
你最起码记得她的名字吧
You must at least remember her name.
是蒂莉 对吧
It was Tilly, wasn't it?
不 是米莉 奇妙美人鱼米莉
No, her name was Millie. Millie the Miraculous Mermaid.
她叫什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what her name was!
我们不会演那个
We're not doing it.
那表演被诅咒了
It's cursed, I'm telling you.
整个剧团都被诅咒了
This act is cursed.
跟我来 桃乐
Come with me, Dot.
您在找什么 小姐
What exactly are you looking for, Miss?
最早的美人鱼照片 我那天看到了
The original mermaid picture, I saw it the other day.
这里面的东西更棒
But this is far more informative!
- 希德 - 嘿 你怎么了
- Sid! - Hey, what happened to you?
没事 我告诉他们钱是要寄给珀尔家的
Nothing. I told them the money was for Pearl's family,
他们也无法证明什么 警♥察♥就把我放了
and they couldn't prove anything. The cops just dropped me back.
- 你差点害我们都被抓 - 不 我没有
- You nearly got us both caught. - No, I didn't.
别抱怨了 你该庆幸我没把你拖下水
And stop complaining. You're lucky I didn't drag you into it.
麦肯齐剧团里这些形迹可疑的人
The trouble with a dubious bunch like MacKenzie's Cavalcade
除了凶手之外还有小偷小摸之辈
is sorting out the petty criminals from the killers.
那两个呢
Those two?
他们绝对是小偷小摸
Well, they're definitely the former.
很明显他们是串通好了偷钱
They obviously colluded to steal that money,
所以希德那时才会扔把剑下来阻止我进去
and it's why Sid tried to stop me with his sword-throwing trick.
对于凶手我保留意见
I'll reserve judgement on the latter.
小姐 快看
Miss, look.
麦肯齐先生...
Mr MacKenzie...
...在他婚礼当天
...on his wedding day.
新娘长得和伊娃一模一样
With a bride who looks like Eva.
米莉是...
Millie was...
伊娃的双胞胎妹妹
...Eva's twin sister...
也是我挚爱的妻子
...and my darling wife.
那你们为什么不告诉我们
And why didn't you tell us? Either of you?
我们觉得米莉和珀尔的死没什么关系
We couldn't see what Millie had to do with Pearl.
很明显她也曾经主演过美人鱼一角
Well, she was obviously a big part of the show.
- 她为什么离开 - 她有别的
- Why did she leave? - She made other...
伊娃
Eva!
她没有离开
She didn't leave.
她死了
She died.
不是这样的
That's not true.
伊娃 拜托 你不用再帮我掩饰了
Eva, please, you don't need to cover up for me anymore.
我受够了
I've had enough.
米莉十年前溺水去世了
Millie drowned ten years ago.
- 全是我的错 - 只是一场意外
- It was all my fault. - It was an accident.
我的天啊 我竟然给一群骗子投资
Oh, my stars. I've invested in a bunch of crooks!
别说话 男爵
Be quiet, Baron!
我们当时
We were on tour
在卡尔古利巡演...
in Kalgoorlie...
我把她留在那 我就把她留在那
...and I left her there. I just left her there.
你别无选择 演出必须要进行
You had no choice. The show had to go on.
我当时喝的酩酊大醉 不是吗
The razzle-dazzle went on, didn't it?
但是我辜负了她 就像可怜的珀尔一样
But I failed her just as I failed poor Pearl.
探长 来得正好
Inspector, just in time.
麦肯齐有事要告诉你
Mr MacKenzie has something he'd like to tell you.
我要认罪
I'd like to confess...
十年前
...to the manslaughter of my wife...
我杀害了我的妻子
...Millie MacKenzie...
米莉 麦肯齐
...ten years ago.
威廉姆斯小姐 你还没走
Miss Williams, you're still here.
我来找费雪小姐
I was just looking for Miss Fisher.
是的 她对你的评价相当高
Oh, yes. She holds your skills in very high regard.
- 你介意吗 - 哦
- Please. - Oh.
你意志坚定 善于观察细节
Oh, you have a very strong mind. And an eye for detail.
那正是费雪小姐需要的
That's what Miss Fisher relies on.
别担心 你未婚夫的难题很快就会解决的
And don't worry, your fiance's dilemma will soon be resolved.
什么难题
What dilemma?
拥有一位工作的女性还是妻子
The choice between a working woman and a wife.
抱歉
Forgive me.
米莉
'Millie'?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表