剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Gianni wants to ask you question about the Carbone woman.
无论那个家族发生了什么 都是他们活该
Mm. That family. Whatever happens to them, they deserve.
是谁让我妹妹成了寡妇
Who make my sister a widow? Eh?
杰克 是卡博内家族干的
You know, Jack, the Carbones did that,
但是你没有抓到凶手
but you not catch the killer.
- 文森佐 - 怎么了
- Vincenzo. - Si.
杰克 小心 他有枪
Jack, be careful, he's got a gun!
你杀了路易莎奶奶
You killed Nonna Luisa.
快认罪 告诉这里所有人你干了什么
Confess! You tell everybody here what you done!
- 你说什么 - 你杀了路易莎奶奶
- Che dici? - You kill Nonna Luisa!
奎多 住手 这只会让事情更糟
Guido, please, this is only making things worse.
不 怎么会更糟
No! How can it be worse? Huh?
我的餐馆完蛋了 正如你一直盼望的
My restaurant is finished. That's what you want all along!
- 把枪给我 - 不行
- Give me the gun. - No.
下一个是谁 你妹妹 还是我女儿
Who's next, uh? Your sister? My daughter?
这个世仇必须了结 探长 现在我就来了结
This feud is gonna end, Inspector. Now I'm gonna end it.
你疯了
Ma sei pazzo!
你 跟我回警局 现在
You, to the station with me NOW!
他杀了路易莎奶奶 而你要逮捕我
He killed Nonna Luisa. You arrest me?!
我说过我会查清这件事的
I told you I'd take care of this!
我看出来你是怎么调查的 和他们大吃大喝
I can see how you take care. Eat with them, drink with them.
所有人都会被审讯 奎多 文森佐 还有你
Everyone will be questioned, Guido. Vincenzo, you too.
去警局 走吧
To the station. Go.
各位 没事了 大家接着吃
Everybody, it's nothing.
那个疯子想要开枪杀我 我还成罪犯了
That pazzo tries to shoot me. And I'm the criminal?
卡博内家族也在被审讯
The Carbones are being dealt with.
但是奎多应该被问罪 不只因为这个
But Guido should be charged. And not just for this.
还有他对法布里奇做的事
But for what he did to Fabrizi.
- 谁是法布里奇 - 我妹夫
- Who's Fabrizi? - My sister's husband.
残忍♥地被枪杀 到底为什么
Gunned down in cold blood.
去问问奎多谁杀了他
And for what? Ask Guido who shot him.
今天下午你在哪里 斯特拉诺先生
Where were you this afternoon, Mr Strano?
- 我去了剧院 - 有人能证明吗
- I went to the pictures. - Can anyone confirm that?
你为何不去问问阿尔乔尔森
Why don't you ask Al Jolson, eh?
只有我和他 还有其他几百个人
It was just me and him and a few hundred other people.
等等
Aspetta.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
如果他杀了路易莎奶奶
Well, if he murdered Nonna Luisa,
我很惊讶他没编个更好的不在场证明
I'm surprised he didn't work out a better alibi.
你也看到为什么去年的调查无法深入
You can see why last year's investigation didn't get very far.
这一切怎么发生的
How did this whole mess start?
据我所知 一个叫法布里奇的人
As far as I can tell, a man named Fabrizi
试图烧了卡博内的餐馆
tried to burn down Carbone's restaurant.
法布里奇跟卡莫拉有联♥系♥吗
And did Fabrizi have links to the Camorra?
一个星期后他被枪杀了
A week later he was gunned down in plain sight
现场至少有十个目击者
of at least ten witnesses,
但谁都没看见凶手
but none of them saw a thing.
这个法布里奇
And this Fabrizi, he was
他是餐馆的那个女人的丈夫
the husband of the woman at the restaurant,
就是那个帮你刷外套的
the one who was, um, brushing down your jacket?
孔切塔
Concetta.
她似乎跟你很熟
She seemed to know you quite well.
她是个老朋友 我相信这个词我以前听过
She's an old friend. I believe that's a term I've heard used.
住手 你们两个 够了
Stop. Enough. Both of you!
接着吵 不用管我们
Per favore, continuate.
他们在说码头发生的一场事故
They were saying something about an incident at the docks.
如果我没搞错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
码头上发生的事是这场世仇的导火索
whatever happened at the docks started this whole feud.
没事了 没事了 - 爸爸
It's OK. It's OK. - Papa.
我没事 我没事
I'm fine. I'm fine.
都是你和你家族干的好事
No thanks to you and your family!
这都是你们的错
This is all your fault!
看吧 他们又怪到我们头上
See, they blame us again, eh?
够了
Enough!
我们接下来这样做
Now here's what we're gonna do.
科林斯警官将会对这次枪击备案
Constable Collins is gonna write up the firearm charges
然后放在他桌子上
and keep them on his desk.
如果我听到你们再吵一句 就起诉你们
If I hear so much as a peep out of you, the charges are lodged.
那么经营许可部门就会去拜访你们的餐馆
Then the licensing bureau pays a visit to your restaurant
调查晚上六点后的违禁酒水提供情况
to investigate the serving of alcohol after 6pm.
拜托 探长 我们可以私下解决
Please, Inspector, we can settle this outside.
不 不 我来处理 现在我宣布休战
No, no, I'll settle it. For now I'm calling a truce.
现在 你读小册子了吗
Now, did you read the pamphlet?
我今天工作很忙 父亲 但是是的 我读了
I've been rather busy at work, Father, but, yes, I have read it.
你理解了吗 有什么疑问吗
And did you understand it? Do you have any questions?
恩 就是
Um... just...
就一个
.. just one.
这一页讲天主教家庭的
Uh, on this page where it talks about the Catholic family...
是的 家庭在我们的信仰中非常重要
Yes, the family is very important to our faith.
是的 但这里说
Yes, but it says here,
"妻子必须完全服从她的丈夫"
'A wife must in all things obey her husband.'
怎么了
Yes?
这难道不是错的吗
That's... not a mistake?
不 这是我们教堂教义的核心信条之一
No, that is one of the central tenets to our church's teachings.
毕竟 夏娃由亚当的肋骨创造并且要服侍他
After all, Eve was created from Adam's rib in order to serve him.
你有不同的见解吗 年轻人
Do you have a different view, young man?
不不 神父 我喜欢这个观点
Oh, no, no, Father, I like that view.
事实上 天主教义
In fact, Catholicism has a
比我原先想的更加可取
lot more going for it than I first thought.
晚上好 欢迎来到斯特拉诺餐馆
Buonasera. Welcome to Strano's, Miss...
费雪小姐
.. Fisher.
恐怕之前没有时间做介绍
I'm afraid there was no time for introductions earlier.
没关系 来吧 加入我们
Niente. Please, come in, join us.
我们一般在客人离开之后吃饭
We usually eat after all the customers have gone.
请坐 请自便
Please sit. Help yourself.
- 葡萄酒 - 好的
- Vino? - Si.
你想知道什么
You were wanting something?
所有人都在谈论你们两个家族间的世仇
Everyone is talking about the feud between your two families.
但是有件事大家都闭口不谈
But there is one thing that no-one will talk about.
- 什么事 - 卡莫拉
- What's that? - The Camorra.
你丈夫是成员吗
Was your husband a member?
我对他的生意一概不知
I knew nothing about his business.
好像根本不了解他一样
Seems I didn't know him at all.
妻子不是用来商量大事的
Wives are not for talking to.
我祖父安排了婚事
My grandfather arranged the match.
我在婚礼前一星期才下船
I stepped off the boat a week before the wedding.
我没有自己选择丈夫 费雪小姐
I did not choose my husband, Miss Fisher.
但是 我是个好妻子
But... I was a good wife.
干杯
Salute.
你是詹尼的朋友 杰克
You are a friend of Gianni's? Jack.
朋友 是的 你呢
A friend, yes. And you?
是的
Si.
他努力想找出杀害我丈夫的凶手
He tried very hard to find who killed my husband,
但这并不容易
but it is not easy.
从那以后 许多夜晚他都会来吃晚餐
Since then he has dinner here many, many nights.
- 他一定很喜欢这里的食物 - 一定是
- He must like the food. - He must.
请尝尝
Try some, please.
两位女士 我能坐在这吗
Ladies, I can sit down?
- 当然 请坐 - 谢谢 谢谢
- Of course. Si. - Grazie, grazie.
小姐 请多吃一点 看你瘦的皮包骨
Signorina, please eat, eat. Look at you, all skin and bone.
我父亲他什么菜都会做
Papa, he cooks everything.
我祖父是厨师 曾祖父也是
His father was chef, his father's father.
- 祖祖辈辈都是 - 很美味
- Tutti quanti. - Mmm, exquisito.
你喜欢 太好了 太好了
Ah, you like, you like. Good, good, good.
这才是真正的料理 对吧
That is real cooking, uh?
不像那个老女人做的
Not like the old woman.
她的菜是casalinga
Her style is casalinga.
Casalinga Casalinga
'Casalinga'? 'Casalinga'?
- 家庭主妇式料理 - 对 对
- Housewife cooking. - Eh, bravo, bravo.
我知道她正为圣母升♥天♥节
I understand she was preparing a special dish
准备一道特色菜
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表