剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Yes?
市中心警局在招聘初级警探
There's a junior-detective position opening up at City Central.
他们想要聪明有干劲的人
They're looking for someone with intelligence and enterprise,
我希望您能在这个案子里
and I was hoping you could
给我更多表现的机会
give me more of a running with this case
也许为我写封介绍信
and maybe write me a reference.
你对这里的工作有什么不满意吗 科林斯
Is there something you're unhappy with, Collins?
不 没有 长官 完全没有
No, not at all, sir! Not at all.
只是那里的周薪有五镑六先令
It's just, the salary is £5.6s a week,
能够显著改善我目前的经济状况
which is quite a substantial improvement on my current position.
我懂了 但你自己愿意被调走吗
I can see that. But are you willing to be transferred?
不 长官
No, sir.
但我...
But I've...
只是 我...
It's just that I've...
很复杂 长官
It's complicated, sir. There's...
罗宾逊探长 这是科尔理查兹
Inspector Robinson? Col Richards,
瓶盖男孩帮的老大
gang leader of the Bottle Top Boys.
日安 科尔你的茶还是加四块糖吗
G'day, Col. Still take four sugars in your tea?
在南亚拉区抢劫了一栋房♥子的一周后
Badger was killed a week after
贝吉就被杀了
he robbed a house in South Yarra.
南亚拉: 墨尔本市的一个区
是你派他去的吗
Did you send him on that job?
或许这能提醒你 我看见你扔了它
Perhaps this might jog your memory. I saw you drop it.
你们不能把这怪在我头上
You're not pinning this on me.
嗯 你有作案的时间和合适的凶器
Well, you had the opportunity and a likely weapon.
我根本没派贝吉去那房♥子
I never sent Badger to that house,
那晚我甚至都没看到他
I never even seen him that night.
他是单干了 还是在给别人干活
Is he working for himself or for someone else?
所以他叛变了 同时替两个帮派做事
So, he was moonlighting, a gang member gone rogue.
现在作案动机也有了
Now we have a motive too.
你是想杀鸡儆猴给其他成员看吗
Did you want to make an example of him to the other boys?
我没有杀贝吉
I didn't kill Badger.
如果你们没证据 就不能拘留我
If you've got no way of proving it, you can't keep me here.
你可以离开了
You can go for now.
这把刀我们保留
We're keeping the knife.
贝吉在帮阿奇 伍兹做杂活
Badger was working for Archie Woods doing odd jobs.
对一个饥肠辘辘的男孩来说
Those bullseyes wouldn't have lasted a minute
那些牛眼糖留不了一分钟
in the pocket of a hungry boy,
所以他死前不久应该见过阿奇
so he must have seen Archie not long before he died.
在确定之前我不想打扰那可怜的人
I'm loath to harass a man like that unless we're sure.
我也不想
So am I.
但现在没人帮他跑腿了
But perhaps Mr Woods needs
伍兹先生或许需要帮手
help now that he's lost his messenger boy.
这会给别人惹麻烦吗
Will it get anyone else in strife?
只会让伤害贝吉的人不好过
Only the person who hurt Badger.
也许他也伤害了耐德
And who might have hurt Ned?
希望没有
Let's hope not.
嘿 先生
Hey, Mister?
你想要什么
What do you want?
如果你想要糖的话 我已经没有了
I'm all out of lollies, if that's what you're after.
我是贝吉的朋友
I'm a friend of Badger's.
我曾经是贝吉的朋友
I was a friend of Badger's.
他告诉我他替你做过事
He told me he used to do some jobs for you.
现在能不能让我来干这些活
I was wondering if I could do those jobs now.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我跑得快 做事机灵 报酬低也行
I'm fast and I'm good and I don't charge much,
只要够我买♥♥个馅饼就行了
maybe just enough to get a pie and that's all.
跟我来
Come with me.
他说送一次货付我三便士
He said he'd give me three pence for each delivery.
谢谢 派迪
Thank you, Paddy.
你能在外面等我吗
Can you please wait for me outside?
我本来以为会找到项链和银器
Now, I expected to find necklaces and silverware,
而不是几瓶吗♥啡♥
not vials of morphine.
但它们确实都在这里
But they're all there.
别客气
Help yourself.
哦 费雪小姐...
Oh, Miss Fisher...
是水
It's water.
为了不被发现 他一直往瓶子里装水
He's been replacing the contents to avoid suspicion.
不知道格兰威尔夫人发现之后会有何感想
Just wait till Lady Granville gets wind of this.
我可不想急着告诉她
I won't be rushing to tell her.
我们不会控告你
We won't be charging you,
阿奇 这次谈话只有我们知道
Archie. Let's just keep this between us.
现在我们只想了解贝吉的事
Right now, we just want to know about Badger.
好吧 他死的前一天我给他派了个活
Alright. I sent him on a job the day before
他本应该带着现金回来
he was meant to come back with the cash.
发生了什么事 出什么问题了
What happened, did something go wrong?
一个退役老兵讹了他
Another digger put one over on him,
用破铜烂铁买♥♥了他的东西 还告诉他那是金子
paid him in metals, told him it was real gold.
所以你生贝吉的气
So you were angry at Badger?
是啊 我当然生气了
Yeah, of course I was!
他总是让别人用破烂来买♥♥他的东西
He was always letting people pay with bits of rubbish,
我还得赔本把那堆破玩意儿卖♥♥给当铺
then I've got to go flog 'em to the pawnbroker for a song.
- 你有多生气 阿奇 - 他把我惹毛了
- How angry were you, Archie? - He riled me up!
不仅如此 那小孩还是个大嘴巴
It wasn't all one way. He had a mouth on him, that kid.
他有威胁说向医院告发你吗
Did he threaten to tell the hospital what you were doing?
我就不该相信他
I should never have trusted him.
听着 我只想一个人呆着
Look, I just want to be left alone.
- 出去 所有人都出去 - 阿奇 冷静点
- Just get out. Everyone, get out! - Archie, calm down.
阿奇 你得告诉我们发生了什么
Archie, you need to tell us what happened,
哪怕是不好的事
even if it's bad.
- 不 - 没事吧 医生
- No! - Is everything alright, Doctor?
- 你别想活捉我 - 阿奇 不要
- You're not taking me alive! - Archie, no!
放开我
Leave me!
没事了 阿奇
It's over now, Archie.
没事了 嘘
It's over now. Shh.
他这种状态我没法审讯他
I can't interview him in this state.
麦克米兰医生给了他镇静剂
Dr Macmillan's given him something to calm him down.
可怜的人
Poor man.
我已经叫人用那把刀和贝吉的伤口做对比
I've asked for a comparison of the bayonet with Badger's wound,
但情况看上去对伍兹先生很不利
but it doesn't look good for Mr Woods.
如果贝吉曾威胁要告发他偷药
If Badger was threatening to reveal his drug theft,
他就有明显的作案动机
he had an obvious motive.
我想知道玛丽麦迪逊是不是他的顾客
I wonder if Mary Maddison is one of his customers.
他在医务车旁给了她一个包裹
He delivered a parcel to her at the health van.
医疗用品
Hospital supplies?
她也给了他一小包东西 也许是现金
She gave him a smaller package in return, maybe cash.
不管是什么 看上去很可疑
Whatever it is, there's something going on.
你的围巾怎么了
What happened to your scarf?
阿奇 伍兹干的好事 但总比刺穿我的喉咙好
Oh, Archie Woods. Still, it's better than puncturing my throat.
看上去他曾试图那么做
Looks like he made an attempt.
不 这没什么
No, it's nothing.
我肯定他不是第一个想拧断我脖子的人
I'm sure he's not the first man who wanted to wring my neck.
不是吗
No?
抱歉 小姐
Sorry, Miss.
桃乐 你要去哪
Dot, where are you off to?
休要带我去看电影
Hugh's taking me to the pictures.
他没告诉你吗 今晚他要加班
He didn't tell you? He's taking an extra shift tonight
给警♥察♥局长留个好印象
to impress the Chief Commissioner.
为什么
Why?
我猜是为了争取市中心警局的
I assume it's to do with this promotion he's chasing
升职机会
at City Central.
什么升职
What promotion?
不好意思
Excuse me!
我在找一个瓶盖男孩帮的成员 他叫耐德
I'm looking for one of the Bottle Top Boys, a boy named Ned.
哦 熊孩子... 嘿
Oh! Cheeky... Hey!
还要茶吗 派迪先生
More tea, Mr Paddy?
好的 巴特勒先生 这次泡的比上次还好喝
Yes, please, Mr B. This brew's even better than your last one.
桃乐西 我以为你看电影去了
Dorothy! I thought you were supposed to be at the pictures.
休要工作
Hugh had to work.
所以我可以帮你织外套了
So I'll be able to work on your jumper.
你觉得多久能织好
How much longer do you reckon it'll take?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表