剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
费雪小姐探案集
网球冠军要来这里 这可真激动
It will be exciting having a tennis champion to stay.
你觉得巴罗斯夫人会帮我在上面签名吗
Do you think Mrs Burrows will sign this for me?
我想她一定很乐意
I'm sure she'd be delighted to.
我不怎么喜欢网球 不过她那双腿倒挺美
I don't think much of tennis, but her pins are alright.
这可不是她上报纸的原因 伯特
That's not why she's in the paper, Bert.
这可骗不了我
Could have fooled me.
休
Hugh!
桃蒂
Dottie!
你没给我写信
You hardly even wrote.
- 我给你寄了明信片 - 只说了钓鱼
- I, uh, I sent you postcards. - About fish.
桃蒂 抱歉我走的时候发了脾气
Dottie, I'm sorry I left in a huff.
我只是不明白...
I was confused about...
我只是有些困惑 但我很想你
I was just confused, but I missed you very much.
如果我们要结婚的话
If we're going to get married,
你得保证再也不会这么做
you have to promise you'll never do that again.
- 我们当然会结婚了 - 那你母亲呢
- Of course we're getting married. - What about your mother?
我给了她一个选择
Well, I gave her a choice.
我说我要么娶一个忠贞的的天主教姑娘
I said I could either marry a virtuous Catholic girl
要么娶一个放荡的新教姑娘
or a Protestant girl with loose morals.
什么新教姑娘
What Protestant girl?
不 没有... 这个人
No, there's no... no-one.
没有什么新教姑娘 但别告诉她
There's no Protestant... but don't tell her that.
她祝福了我们
She's given us her blessing.
再说了 她是不会反驳
Besides, she's not going to argue
一个高级警探的 对吧
with a senior constable, now, is she?
你升职了
A promotion?
探长和上面领导说
The Inspector told the top brass
如果他们不给我升职 他就辞职
that if they didn't give me the promotion, he'd resign.
哦 休 我真高兴你回来了
Oh, Hugh! I'm so glad you're home.
要是你婶婶也愿意和我们来球场就好了
Very good if your aunt'd let us take her over to the court.
她会回来看锦标赛吗
Would she be back for the tournament?
不 不可能
No, not on your life.
不 普鲁登丝婶婶受不了球类运动
No, Aunt Prudence can't abide ball sports.
我以为她因为错过我们的婚礼而在闹脾气
I thought she was just miffed over missing our wedding.
我才该闹脾气呢
I'm the one who's miffed!
斯坦利 你是我最好的朋友 我却被蒙在鼓里
Stanley, you're one of my dearest friends and I had no idea!
我们私奔了 芙莱妮 这才是重点
We eloped, Phryne. That's the whole point.
谁也没邀请
Nobody was invited.
别忘了垫步
Don't forget the split step.
垫步: 在对手击球前做小的起跳
让击球点维持在身体前方
Keep the contact point in front of your body.
你们还提前结束了蜜月
And you cut your honeymoon short.
哦 我可绝不会错过悉尼杯
Oh, for the Sydney Cup! I couldn't miss that.
而作为康斯坦斯的教练 我不得不妥协
And as Constance's coach, I had to agree,
不过我们并不介意在球场上度蜜月
but we didn't mind spending our honeymoon on the court.
总得做点其他"运动"吧
Not literally, one hopes.
你最好为锦标赛留点体力
You'd better save some of your firepower for the tournament.
幸运的话 到时候会人气爆满
With any luck, we'll have a full house.
有康斯坦斯参赛 我深信不疑
With Constance playing, I have no doubt.
巴罗斯太太 您是否可以帮我签个名
Mrs Burrows, I was wondering if you'd mind signing this.
哦 不
Oh, no!
悉尼杯那天的大风让我几乎衣不遮体
That windy day at Sydney Cup. I'm practically naked!
- 我觉得你看上去美极了 - 我也觉得
- I think you look divine! - So do I.
- 谁偷♥拍♥的 - 弗雷德里克·伯恩先生
- Oh, who took the shots? - Mr Fredrick Burn.
是啊 我也和他斗智斗勇过
Yes, I've had my encounters with him.
- 我们总是要和记者打交道 - 打交道
- It's always a dance with the press. - A dance?
我可不想和那个讨厌的男人
I want nothing to do with
和他的照片有半点瓜葛
that hideous man or his pictures.
哦 抱歉 威廉姆斯小姐
Oh, sorry, Miss Williams!
- 我当然会帮你签名 - 谢谢
- Of course I'll sign for you. - Thank you.
费雪小姐 这边
Miss Fisher! Over here!
贝琳达·罗斯威尔 她是康斯坦斯的
Belinda Roswell, she was Constance's..
...呃 巴罗斯太太的陪练
.. er, Mrs Burrows' practice partner.
她不只是陪练
She's much more than that.
她有潜力成为未来的冠军
She's a future champion in her own right.
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this!
这些伤口看上去是蜘蛛咬的 真奇怪
These puncture marks look like a spider bite. Strange.
据我所知 维多利亚这并没有致命毒蜘蛛
As far as I know, there are no lethal spiders in Victoria.
据你所知 那赤背蜘蛛呢
As far as you know? What about redback?
赤背蜘蛛: 澳大利亚特有毒蜘蛛 黑寡妇同族
被赤背蜘蛛咬伤并不致命
A redback bite wouldn't be fatal.
不管是什么 它肯定是躲在她的鞋里
Whatever it was, it was clearly in her shoe.
- 那是我的鞋 - 你的鞋
- That's my shoe. - Your shoe?
贝尔想在我们离开之后留下来练习发球
Bel wanted to stay behind after we left to practise her serve,
但她的鞋出了问题
but there was some problem with her shoes.
我说我可以借她
I said she could borrow mine.
那是什么时候
What time was that?
大约三点... 抱歉
Around three o'clock.... I'm sorry!
我们可以失陪了吗
May we be excused?
你表现出了惊人的自♥制♥力
You showed remarkable restraint,
居然没在我来之前自己先调查
not investigating till I arrived.
我很高兴由你来探查 杰克
Well, I'm happy for you to be the scout, Jack,
而我们就等着看到底是哪种野生动物
while we wait and see what kind of wildlife we're dealing with.
费雪小姐 我在篱笆上找到了这个
Miss Fisher, I found this in the hedge.
一根断掉的鞋带 做得好 桃乐
A broken shoelace? Well spotted, Dot!
这就解释了她为什么会穿康斯坦斯的鞋
That explains why she was wearing Constance's shoes.
这种毒液肯定见效很快
Must have been a fast-acting venom
受害者甚至无法逃走寻求帮助
if it prevented the victim from escaping the rotunda.
我得说 休 新袖章很适合你
I must say, Hugh, those new stripes suit you.
我觉得她的家人都在英国
You know, I think the family are all in England,
但或许这里有地址...
but there might be some sort of addre...
蜘蛛
Spider.
请把这个带上车 科林斯
Take this to the car, please, Collins,
还有罗斯威尔小姐的遗物
along with Miss Roswell's belongings.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我终于发现你的弱点了 费雪小姐
Well, I've finally found your Achilles heel, Miss Fisher.
害怕蜘蛛
Fear of arachnids.
我才不害怕 我只是...
I'm not afraid, I just...
想知道它们在哪里
like to know where they are.
那边是什么
What's that over there?
费雪小姐
Miss Fisher?
很好 现在看着我
Lovely. Now, look right at me.
- 喂 快走开 - 别说话
- Oi! Clear off! - Don't say anything.
这是环球报的弗雷德里克·伯恩
It's Fredrick Burn from The Globe.
你帮我了大忙 费雪小姐
You're a gift, Miss Fisher.
可怜的费雪小姐 我从没见过她那样
Poor Miss Fisher. I've never seen her like that.
你呢 面不改色
How about you, eh? Cool as a cucumber.
我热爱上帝的一切生灵 休
I love all of God's creatures, Hugh,
但那些杀死人类的动物很难让人喜爱
though it does make it hard when they kill people.
桃蒂 你把半个篱笆都带回来了
Dottie, you've brought half the hedge back with you.
这是悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛 这就说得通了
It's a Sydney funnel-web, which explains a lot.
悉尼漏斗蜘蛛: 澳大利亚剧毒蜘蛛 被咬后15分钟死亡
它们有强有力的毒牙
Their fangs are so powerful,
能够刺穿手指甲和软底鞋
they can penetrate fingernails and soft shoes,
更别说这可怜的姑娘的棉袜了
let alone the poor girl's cotton socks.
它被逼进角落时会反复蛰咬受害者
And when it's cornered, it bites its victim repeatedly,
这就能解释为什么有多个针♥刺♥伤口
which explains the multiple puncture wounds
以及脚上的局部出血
and that local bleeding on the foot.
你能估计死亡时间吗
Could you estimate the time of death?
大概下午六点
I'd say, approximately 6p.m.
这也解释了为什么没人看见她
Which explains why no-one saw anything
训练三点就结束了
training finished at three.
不过说到悉尼漏斗网蜘蛛 你确定吗
But a Sydney funnel-web, are you sure?
确定
Certain.
非常奇怪 这种蜘蛛不产自墨尔本
It's distinctly odd...this spider isn't native to Melbourne.
一定是他们在悉尼参加比赛时
Must have crawled inside Mrs Burrows' bag
爬进了巴罗斯夫人的包里
when they were in Sydney for the Cup.
- 真狡猾 - 但可能性很小
- How devious. - But highly unlikely.
这种蜘蛛喜欢躲在黑暗潮湿的地方
This species hides away in dark and moist places
会主动避开网球场这样明亮开阔的地方
and actively avoids light, open spaces like tennis courts.
麦克 你是在暗示人为干涉吗
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表