剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
He said he'd lost money in a game of cards,
输到只剩十英镑
and he was down to his last £10.
父亲
Father!
他说过今天要去看赛马
He said something about going to the races today.
柯布夫人给他透露了小道消息
Mrs Cobb gave him one of her tips.
谢谢 伊妮德 你可以走了
Thank you, Enid. We won't keep you any further.
我喜欢赛马是因为我在乡村长大
I like the nags because I grew up in the country.
那扑克牌呢
What about cards?
连国王和王后都分不清
Wouldn't know a king from a queen.
而且如果客人去赌博
And if the guests decide to gamble,
这可不是酒店的责任
it's not the fault of the hotel.
哪些客人在参与赌博
Which guests were gambling?
- 我真的说不上来 - 是不能还是不想
- I really can't say. - Can't or won't?
我忘记了 你怎么不去问你父亲
Memory fails me. Why don't you ask your father?
问完了吗 我能继续经营饭店了吗
Now, am I done? Can I get back to running my hotel?
暂时没问题了 谢谢 柯布女士
For now. Thank you, Mrs Cobb.
小姐 我做完了... 你交待的事情
Miss, I finished that... thing you told me to do.
很好 桃乐
Excellent, Dot.
- 给你 桃乐西 - 谢谢你
- Here, Dorothy. - Thank you.
内维尔很好心地帮了我
Neville was kind enough to give me a hand.
这是上个星期的客人名单
Here's the guest list for the last week.
我觉得我们在账簿背面也发现了一些线索
I think we found something useful in the back of the ledger too.
看起来像是某种暗号♥
It looks like some sort of code.
和非法赌博有关系
Pertaining to illegal card games.
最新的暗号♥还是昨晚写上去的
And the latest one was last night.
看来柯布夫人还是分得清梅花和黑桃的嘛
It seems Mrs Cobb at least knows her clubs from her spades.
桃乐 你待在这里 盯着她
Stay here, Dot. Keep an eye on her.
一旦她离开办公室 你就进去打探
As soon as she leaves her office, take a look around.
那这个叫做凯罗尔的女人呢
But what about this Karol woman?
我不确定凯罗尔是否是个女人
I'm not sure that Karol is a woman.
凯开头的凯罗尔是个波兰名字
Karol with a K is a Polish name that would
而姓氏是...
go with the surname...
... 沃兰世奇 房♥间号♥是...
.. Valenski, staying in room...
- 什么都没发生 - 你以为你比我聪明吗
- Nothing happened! - You think you can outsmart me!
放开他
Leave him alone!
而你 竟敢背叛我
And you! Betray me, huh?!
好了 放手 放手
Alright, break it up! Break it up!
不 等等 住手
No, wait, stop!
我猜你就是凯罗尔 沃兰世奇吧
Karol Valenski, I presume.
我知道你试图
I'm sure you had your
掐死亨利 费雪肯定是有原因的
reasons for trying to throttle Henry Fisher.
天知道 我深有同感
Lord knows, I understand the urge.
你们为什么争吵
What was the subject of the altercation?
我不喜欢他的穿衣品味
I don't like his taste in clothes.
除了他穿着上的缺点...
And apart from his sartorial shortcomings...
扑克牌赌博是违法的
Gambling on card games is illegal.
我在赞美你的扑克脸
Compliments on your poker face.
我的长相一贯如此
My face is like this all the time.
想知道我认为你昨晚做了什么吗
Shall I tell you what I think you were doing last night?
我认为昨晚你和我父亲一起玩扑克了
I think you were playing poker with my father.
你赌赢了...
I'd say you won...
...但是他拒绝付钱
.. and he refused to pay.
我对你们赌的金额不感兴趣 沃兰世奇先生
I'm not interested in gambling charges, Mr Valenski.
我只想知道真♥相♥
All I want is the truth.
他输了
He lost.
还说等明天一大早就叫他们打开保险箱
Said he would pay me when they opened the safe
就有钱付给我了
first thing in the morning.
只不过今天早上 钱不见了
Only this morning, there is no money.
被偷走了
It has been stolen.
你们觉得是谁干的呢
Now, who do you suppose did that?
我会输钱完全是因为
The only reason I lost at all was because
经营这个酒店的老女人
the old biddy who runs the
请来了这个赌博专家
hotel brought in a professional gambler -
美国人叫他们赌手
a ringer, the Americans call them.
凯罗尔 沃兰世奇
Karol Valenski?
在他的黄金时期 名声曾传遍欧洲所有赌场
In his heyday, he was known in all the great casinos in Europe.
现在 他却沦为骗子
Now, he's reduced to cheating.
这是事实
It's true.
每次我拿到一手好牌时 他就扣牌
Every time I had a strong hand, he folded.
你肯定可以控告他诈骗 杰克
You must be able to charge him with cheating, Jack.
那么费雪小姐包里的手♥枪♥呢
What happened to the gun that was in Miss Fisher's bag?
你们是在审讯我吗
Am I under interrogation?
我是嫌疑犯吗
Am I suspected of a crime?
别告诉我那本该汇给母亲的一万英镑
Tell me that bag didn't contain the entire 10,000 pounds
全都被你放在那个包里了
you were meant to wire back to Mother.
不 不是全在里面
No, not the entire amount.
我花掉了一些
I did have my expenses.
凯罗尔 沃兰世奇声称
Karol Valenski claims you had no intention
你不打算还他赌债
of paying him the money you owed.
你不会认为我是准备携款潜逃
You don't think I intended to do a flit,
从保险箱里偷走我自己的钱 然后连夜逃走吧
steal my own money from the safe and disappear into the night?
你认为我会为了逃避赌债而杀人
You think I'd kill a man to avoid paying a gambling debt?
你怀疑你父亲是谋杀犯吗
You suspect your own father of murder?
这也许不是第一次
It may not be the first time.
这些年我从未认真考虑过
I haven't thought about this in years,
但有件事我从未忘记
but I haven't forgotten it either.
那是战争时期
It was during the war.
半夜我被吵闹的声音吵醒
I was woken in the middle of the night by voices.
我走下楼梯 听到了我父亲...
When I went downstairs, I could hear my father...
...和一个访客的声音
.. with a visitor.
我父亲在和他争吵
My father was arguing with him.
我没有听清楚他们在说什么
I couldn't hear everything they were saying.
然后次日晨报的一条新闻说
The morning newspapers reported
从泰晤士河捞出一个身份不明的男子
an unidentified man had been dragged from the River Thames,
凌晨被人勒死之后丢弃到河里
strangled before his body was dumped in the early hours.
你怎么知道那就是和你父亲争吵的人
How do you know it was the man your father argued with?
报纸上提到了他穿着厚外套
The newspapers described the heavy coat he was wearing.
你和他谈过这件事吗
Have you ever spoken to him about it?
我责怪我父亲很多事情 杰克...
I've accused my father of a lot of things, Jack...
... 但没有谋杀
.. but not murder.
我们要找什么
What is it we're looking for?
任何费雪小姐认为她想隐藏的东西
Whatever it is Miss Fisher thinks she's trying to hide.
守着门
Keep a look out.
从这个上锁的抽屉开始吧
A locked drawer's a good start.
你能打开吗
Will you be able to break it open?
总会有办法的
There's always a way.
很聪明
Very clever.
- 我会在办公室 - 小心 她来了
- I'll be in my office. - Look out, she's coming.
对不起 柯布女士 你知道是怎么回事
Sorry, Mrs Cobb. You know how it is.
请不要告诉费雪小姐
Please don't mention this to Miss Fisher.
走吧 快离开
Go on, off you go.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢 女士
- Thank you. - Thank you, ma'am.
你不知道我订婚了吗
Don't you know I'm engaged?
对不起 威廉姆斯小姐
I'm sorry, Miss Williams.
我实在想不出其他办法
I really didn't think of what else to do.
要是我的休知道了 他会揍得你连滚带爬
If my Hugh found out, he'd knock you sideways.
我很抱歉 真的
I'm sorry. I really am.
至少她相信我们了
At least she believed us, I think.
我们看看烟盒里是什么吧
Let's see what's in the cigar box.
你知道 我肯定费雪小姐
You know, I'm sure that Miss Fisher, at times,
有时候为了调查案件
has to resort to some extreme measures
也会采取一些极端手段
for the sake of her investigation.
那是真的
That's true.
但我不是费雪小姐 这样的事不要再发生了
But I'm not Miss Fisher, and I don't want it to happen again.
当然了
Of course.
空的
Empty.
我希望你向苏格兰场查询一件事
I'd like you to send an inquiry to Scotland Yard, please.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
1916年的一桩谋杀案
It's an old homicide case from 1916.
我想知道他们是否有死者的
I'd like to know if they have a physical description
外貌描述
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表