剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
不 从不抽
No, never.
麦克是对的 杰克 她是被人下毒了
Mac was right, Jack. She was poisoned.
被自己的香烟给毒死了
By her own cigarettes.
我在威利斯 琼斯的桌子里面发现的
I found that at the back of Willis Jones' desk.
那个盒子里面正好就是
The packet's a match for the cigarette
在受害者尸体旁发现的香烟
you found near the victim's body.
但里面的香烟是无毒的
Except that cigarette was harmless.
在盒子里发现的香烟里面含有蓖麻毒
The cigarette found in the packet contained ricin.
血液样本已经证实了这一点 蓖麻
Blood samples have confirmed it - Ricinus communis.
蓖麻油里面的
From castor oil?
准确来说 是来自蓖麻种子里的豆子
From the beans of the castor seed plant, to be exact.
蓖麻油本身无毒
The oil itself isn't poisonous.
我很佩服你还能猜到大概
I'm impressed you're even close.
美国和英国人
The Americans and British
一直用它进行化学武器的实验
were experimenting with chemical weapons
直到战争结束
towards the end of the war,
直到海牙公约禁止了此种行为
until the Hague Convention banned them.
- 蓖麻是致命的 - 恩 就是一些谷子
- Ricin's deadly. - Hmm, just a few grains.
特别是吸入之后
Particularly if inhaled.
但是这些还没动过
But this hasn't been touched.
凶手一定还在盒子里面混杂了其他香烟
The killer must have laced other cigarettes in the packet.
这个见效不快 要花好几天时间
Doesn't work fast. It can take days.
死亡时间里最好的不在场的方法
Perfect way to be absent at the time of death.
这是给你的 警官
It's for you, Inspector.
你的警探似乎发现了
Your constable seems to
关于这个神秘女人的线索了
have a lead on our mystery woman.
弗吉尼亚 福布斯六年前从克莱尔蒙特失踪了
Virginia Forbes went missing from Claremont six years ago.
六年前
Six years?
她当时在军队医院当护士
Worked as a nurse at the military hospital.
这可以解释她手提袋中的绷带
Might explain the bandage in her handbag.
可能还可以解释更多
Might explain more than that.
一九二三年詹姆斯
James was transferred to
从克莱尔蒙特空军基地调往墨尔本
Melbourne from the Claremont Airbase in 1923.
詹姆斯和弗吉尼亚
That must've been
一定是在那里相遇的
where James and Virginia met.
但如果你说的关于詹姆斯的事是真的
But if what you're telling me about James is true,
那他们之间发生的事就不浪漫了
whatever happened between them wasn't romantic.
你现在明白为什么康普顿要那么谨慎了吧
You can see now why Compton needs to be discreet.
不 我不明白
No, I don't see.
一个女人死了 而他却
A woman is dead and he's
而他却让你对我隐瞒信息
asking you to withhold information from me.
如果他不与警方合作
If he won't cooperate with the police,
我只好越过他去找他上级了
I'll go over his head.
你似乎坚定地把这看做私人恩怨
You seem determined to make this a personal matter.
那你似乎也坚定地认为这是军方事务
And you seem determined to make it a military one.
我不明白你为什么要对他唯命是从
I don't understand why you have to dance to his tune.
不好意思打扰了 费雪小姐
Ahem. Excuse me, Miss Fisher.
巴特勒先生刚刚打来电♥话♥说
Mr Butler just called to let you know
康普顿空军上校想要立刻见您
that Group Captain Compton would like to see you, urgently.
谢谢你 休
Thank you, Hugh.
我没有对任何人唯命是从 杰克
I dance to no-one's tune, Jack.
女士你的香蒂酒来了
Shandy for the lady.
伯特 我不能跟你讲话 走开 拜托了
Bert, I can't speak with you. Go, please.
为什么
Why not?
那个女士 就是你的老板
That lady, your boss -
希金斯同志说她在和跟警♥察♥合作
Comrade Higgins says she's with the police.
他觉得我说了他的坏话
He thinks I say bad things about him.
什么 你只是说了实话 我会跟他解释清楚的
What? You only told the truth. I'll set him straight.
不用了 伯特 拜托 有些事情你不知道
No, Bert, please. There are things you do not know.
那个混♥蛋♥希金斯 等着吧 你就是下一个
That bastard Higgins! You'll be next!
三天前的晚上这里丢失了一些文件
Some papers went missing three nights ago from here,
被人从党组织偷走
from the Party.
大家都不知道该相信谁了
Nobody knows who to trust.
至少希金斯可以相信你 我去告诉他
Well, Higgins can trust you. I'll tell him that.
这都不重要 这个女人 她死了就是死了
Does it matter? This woman, if she is dead, she is dead.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want trouble.
不会有麻烦的 我只和他说一两句话
No trouble. Just a word. Or two.
你给我听着 希金斯
Listen to me, Higgins.
反对娘娘腔的右翼分子是一回事
It's one thing sorting out some pansy right-winger's politics,
但你没必要对女士动手吧
but there's no need to touch a lady.
-不要说了 - 喂 伯特
- No, please! - Oi, Bert!
费奥多罗夫小姐需要被人珍惜
Miss Fyodorov needs to appreciate...
她需要你离她远点
She needs you to leave her alone.
- 冷静点 伯特 - 别说了
- Calm down, Bert. - Please.
你小心自己因此被开除党籍 约翰逊
You could lose your Party membership for this, Johnson.
你要是再敢接近她
You could lose an entire
小心我打得你满地找牙
set of choppers if you go near her again!
住手 不然我就告诉大家你的丑事
Stop! Or I tell everyone what you do.
- 算了 亲爱的 - 你最好注意些
- Come on, love. - You just quit.
Krest'yanin
Krest'yanin.
- 她刚刚说什么 - 俄语的"混♥蛋♥"
- What did she just say? - It's Russian for 'bastard'.
不 是俄语的"乡巴佬"
No, it's Russian for 'peasant'.
不要担心 我们会给你找其他工作的
Don't worry, we'll find you another job.
你这样优秀的人不愁找不到工作
Plenty of places will be lucky to have someone like you.
谢谢你 伯特 但是
Thank you, Bert, but...
我在俱乐部这里还有东西要拿
I have some things at the Club I must get.
明天再说吧
First thing tomorrow.
然后我必须要离开这里了
Then I must go far away from here.
我在这里是不合法的 我没有护照
I am illegal. I have no passport.
费雪小姐会解决这个的
Miss Fisher will sort that.
她在警♥察♥机关有朋友的
She's got friends in the police force.
- 你可以相信她 - 我谁都不相信
- You can trust her. - I trust no-one.
我只相信你
Except you.
格里夫斯跟我说你在
Greaves tells me you
威利斯的桌子上发现新证据了
found evidence in Willis's desk.
- 一包香烟 - 威利斯不抽烟
- A packet of cigarettes. - Willis doesn't smoke.
就是这样我才觉得不对劲
Well, that's what made me curious.
这和在弗吉尼亚 福布斯的尸体旁
They match the cigarette found
发现的香烟吻合
beside Virginia Forbes' body.
受害者的身份终于确认了
Our victim has a name now.
那你的探长肯定挺开心
Well, your inspector will be happy with that.
你又开始了 康普顿
Don't you start, Compton.
你们两个可以讨论怎么划分界限
You two can squabble over demarcation.
我对整体大局比较感兴趣
I'm interested in the big picture.
那杰克符合你的要求吗
Hmm, and how does Jack fit into your picture?
他不是你的一贯喜欢的类型
He's not your usual... style.
我没有固定喜欢的类型
I don't have a usual style.
我觉得我还是非常善变的
I think I'm admirably versatile.
所以关于杰克我猜对了
Ah, so I am right about Jack.
有太多障碍了
Too much ballast for lift-off.
- 你的还是他的 - 很可能两个都有
- Yours or his? - Probably both.
要喝一杯吗
Tempt you with a drink?
没什么比在一千英尺之上
Nothing like a drop of brandy
小酌一杯更能让人身心轻松了
at 10,000 feet to warm the heart.
这就是你想做的吗
Is that what you're up to?
还记得马达加斯加吗
Remember Madagascar?
当然 我怎么能忘记
God, yes. How could I forget?
我们能活下来真是个奇迹啊
It's a miracle we survived that landing.
那时候飓风肆虐了好几天
And then the cyclone raged for days.
什么都做不了 只好坐在那里等
Nothing to do but... sit it out.
不过我们倒是想明白了一些其他事情
Though we did manage to think of a few other things.
哎 以前的日子真美好啊
Ah, the good old days.
真想念那时的刺♥激♥
How I've missed the thrill of them.
他们三个人之间一定有什么联♥系♥
There must be a connection between the three of them.
如果不是恋爱的话又能是什么
If it wasn't romantic, what was it?
一个共♥产♥党跟两个澳大利亚空军飞行员
Not sure what a red-ragger would have in common
能有什么共同点 先生
with a couple of RAAF pilots, Sir.
这说明他们的见面是秘密的
Which suggests their rendezvous were clandestine,
但是又没有在私人场所
but it wasn't a very private place to meet.
在基地里面有一个旧岗亭
There was an old sentry box just inside the base.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表