剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
reputation and the victim's lack of underwear,
我认为是一个电按♥摩♥器
I'd say an electrical massager.
一个什么
A what?
一个 用途广泛的可震动的机器
A... vibrating machine with a range of applications...
可用于许多地方 比如某些私密的身体部位
..To various, sometimes delicate, parts of the body.
噢
Oh.
那种电按♥摩♥器啊
Oh, that sort of electrical massager.
哦~你知道我们要找什么吗
Oh. Do you know what we're looking for?
你以前见过吗
Have you seen one before?
我曾经搜查过唐人街的一家妓院
I was once ordered to raid a brothel in Chinatown
那里有各种... 有趣的器具
that employed all manner of... interesting devices.
这种事我竟然没听你说过
Now that's a tale I haven't heard.
我承认我无法理解大部分器具的用途
I confess I failed to understand the point of most of them.
我有个朋友可以指点你
I have a friend who can enlighten you.
那时我还在军校
It was during my cadetship.
那场景给我留下了很深的印象
The whole establishment made a lasting impression.
弗洛伊德先生肯定非常感兴趣
Mr Freud would be terribly interested in that.
我自己就很感兴趣
I'm quite interested myself.
所以我们到底是要找什么 长官
So, what exactly are we looking for, sir?
我们稍后再讨论 警探
We'll discuss that later, Constable.
怪不得这件事要对外界保密
It would certainly explain the conspiracy of silence.
所以医学协会的现任主任是谁
So, who is the current head of the medical association?
威尔伯 利特尔顿医生
Dr Wilbur Littleton.
海登 塞缪尔斯是我以前的同事
Hayden Samuels was a former colleague of mine,
但是三个星期之前
but he was asked to leave our medical rooms
他因为治疗不当被董事会叫去询问
when he was called before the board some three weeks ago
然后就赶出了他的诊所
to answer questions in relation to malpractice.
为了什么呢
On what grounds?
我们收到了他之前的病人的投诉
Well, we received a complaint from a former patient
关于他开的补药
to do with his tonics
以及他和另一位年轻医生研发的
and the use of a certain device called 'the percussor'
名叫"诊慰器"的仪器
that he developed with a younger colleague.
我们了解到塞缪尔斯医生专门治疗女性疾病
We understand Dr Samuels specialises in women's ailments.
依我看 是有钱女士的疾病
Wealthy women's ailments, if you ask me.
萨缪尔斯医生会挑选特定的病人
Dr Samuels picks his targets.
他的治疗手段也让他损失了一些病人
Lost a few patients to his practice.
那贝丝蒂 科恩呢
What about Betsy Cohen?
她是那种损失了也无关紧要的病人
Some patients you can afford to lose.
贝丝蒂 科恩今早被发现死亡
Betsy Cohen was found dead this morning.
这和塞缪尔斯医生有什么关系
How is Dr Samuels involved?
我们的调查是保密的 医生
Our investigation is confidential, Doctor,
但你已经帮了我们很多...
but you've been most helpful...
不 不 请等一下
No, no, wait, wait, please.
我女儿也是塞缪尔斯医生的病人
My daughter is a patient of Dr Samuels.
- 杰米玛 利特尔顿 - 对
- Jemima Littleton? - Yes.
是的 我们有些疏远了
Yes, we've been, uh, estranged
自从杰米玛在这里偶然遇见贝丝蒂 科恩
since Jemima met Betsy Cohen here by chance
然后贝丝蒂说服她去找萨缪尔斯治疗
and Betsy persuaded her to consult with Samuels.
哦 她对贝丝蒂非常依赖
Oh, she's obsessed with Betsy.
在哪一方面
In what way?
她有很严重的焦虑症
Well, she suffers from a severe neurosis.
她很小的时候就失去了她母亲
She... lost her mother at a very young age,
所以她习惯用依赖别人来补偿缺失的母爱
and she tends to latch on to other people as compensation.
弗洛伊德把这叫做"移情" 对吗
Freud calls that "transference", doesn't he?
这使她容易受外界影响
It makes her vulnerable to influence.
而且喜怒无常
And... volatile?
你是在暗示杰米玛
Are you suggesting that Jemima
和贝丝蒂 科恩的死有什么关系吗
had something to do with Betsy Cohen's death?
我们必须仔细排查所有可能性 医生
We have to canvass all possibilities, Doctor.
你们应该在下一个受害者出现之前
Oh, I'd worry about stopping Hayden Samuels' madness
想办法阻止海登 塞缪尔斯的疯狂行为
before you have another victim on your hands.
哦 是你啊
Oh. It's only you.
我觉得这些衣服可能是你的
I think you might be missing these.
谢谢
Thank you.
医生可能都没有注意到我离开了
The doctor probably hasn't even noticed I'm gone.
哦 我原以为没了贝丝蒂一切都会不同
Oh, I thought it would be so different without Betsy.
但是看来塞缪尔斯医生现在眼里只有哈莉特
But Dr Samuels seems to only have eyes for Harriet now.
哦 人心真是善变
Oh, the heart is a fickle thing.
最好快点 小姐
Better hurry, miss,
韵律体操还有几分钟就要结束了
eurhythmics dancing will be over in a couple of minutes.
波士顿肾蕨 桃乐 我们要找波士顿肾蕨
A lemon button fern, Dot. We're looking for lemon button fern.
"帕金斯诊慰器"
"Perkins Percussor."
要是所有凶器都有标签就好了
I think all our murder weapons should be labelled.
这是什么 小姐
What is it, miss?
你还记得那次名叫罗纳尔多的马术骑手
Well... remember that time Ronaldo the rodeo rider
和我共进晚餐
came to supper
然后 呃 你赶来救我
and, um... you came to my rescue?
我以为他在对你图谋不轨
I thought he was doing something awful to you.
但那其实感觉棒极了
But it was just... awfully nice.
嗯
Well...
这个东西的作用是一样的
This... does the same job,
只不过不需要马术骑手
but without the need for a rodeo rider.
呕
Eew.
相当有用
Extremely useful.
当然 是在不电死你的前提下
Unless, of course, it electrocutes you.
你发明了这个设备 帕金斯医生
As the creator of this device, Dr Perkins,
我们希望你仔细检查之后
we thought you could take
能够告诉我们它为何会出故障
a look and tell us why it would be faulty.
- 如果我打开这个开关 - 不要
- If I were to flick this switch. - No!
看来我们已经得到答案了
I think we have our answer.
有人恶意地破坏了这里的电线
Someone has deliberately tampered with the wires here.
是谁这么做的
Who'd do that to my machine?
我们以为是你 帕金斯医生
We thought you might, Dr Perkins.
毕竟是你把它藏在了蕨类盆栽下面
You're the one who hid it in the fernery.
我发现的时候就是这样了
I found it that way.
我冲进了贝丝蒂的卧室 发现它短路了
I rushed into Betsy's bedroom, I could see that it had shorted,
但我不知道原因
I had no idea why.
我以为是我机械制♥造♥上的疏忽
I presumed it was some kind of mechanical oversight on my part.
然后你觉得
And you thought it would
掰断女性死者的手指
be alright to break a dead woman's fingers
从犯罪现场拿走重要物证也没什么大不了
and remove a key piece of evidence from a crime scene?
只是为了逃避过失杀人的指控
To avoid a possible manslaughter charge?
或者更糟 杰克 你看过这个吗
Or worse. Jack, have you had a look at this?
贝丝蒂曾许诺从她资产中
Betsy pledged a 20,000 pound donation
取出两万英镑遗赠给他们
as a bequest from her estate.
你们不懂
You don't understand,
我藏起诊慰器不是在保护自己
I wasn't hiding the percussor to protect myself.
那么你是在保护谁
Who were you protecting then?
贝丝蒂 科恩怎么会得到诊慰器的
How would Betsy Cohen got hold of the percussor?
我不知道 它被锁在我私人的药柜里
I don't know. It was locked away in my medicine cabinet.
我猜你的秘书有药柜的钥匙
I presume your secretary has keys to that.
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
还有帕金斯医生和我自己 除此之外没人有
And Dr Perkins and myself. No-one else.
你向贝丝蒂推荐了这种疗法吗
Did you recommend this treatment to Betsy?
不... 是的 起初是的
No... Yes, initially.
我们后来就停用了
We'd stopped using it.
我们一年前制♥造♥了它 但是没有什么大用处
We developed it about a year ago, but it was of limited use.
最多只能缓解症状
Symptomatic relief at best.
帕金斯医生说你是为了避免争议才停用的
Dr Perkins said that you stopped using it to avoid controversy.
而就是这些争议让你
Same controversy that had you up
受到医学协会董事会的询问
in front of the medical association board
并被赶出了你的诊所
and saw you evicted from your rooms.
你为什么告诉我婶婶说你房♥租到期了
Why did you tell my aunt your lease had expired?
因为事实就是这样
Because it's the truth.
尽管这一切
Though it was
都是威尔伯 利特尔顿和他的同伙策划好的
orchestrated by Wilbur Littleton and his cohorts.
他们会不择手段来破坏我的名声
They'd do anything to discredit me.
他们为什么要刁难你
Why were they so worried about you?
是不是和这些女病人有关
Does it have anything to do with these women?
这些病例都是保密的
Those files are confidential!
有些似乎过于保密了...
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表