剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Some of them are so confidential...
根本就是空白的
They're empty.
布罗德福德小姐的病例被她家人拿走了...
Miss Broadford's file was requested by her family...
出于法律原因
For legal reasons.
你没有权利 你没有理由拘留我的当事人
You have no right. You have no grounds to hold my client here.
我要求立刻见罗宾逊探长
I demand to see Inspector Robinson immediately.
爱德华兹先生
Mr Edwards.
塞缪尔斯只是来这回答几个问题
Dr Samuels was just here to answer some questions.
涉嫌谋杀 我被这样告知了
On suspicion of murder, I've just been told.
你提到了"谋杀"这个词
You mentioned the word "murder"?
长官 我可能不小心说漏了"谋杀"这个词
Sir, I may have used the word "murder"in passing.
看来这里似乎有些误会 爱德华兹先生
Seems there's been some misunderstanding, Mr Edwards.
费雪小姐 希望只是误会
Miss Fisher. I hope so.
我也不想因为非法逮捕而控诉你们
I would hate to have to sue for wrongful arrest.
我肯定事情不会发展到那个地步
I'm sure it doesn't have to come to that.
再发生一场诉讼我的名声就毁了
The last thing my reputation needs is another court case.
从现在开始 接受调查时最好由我代你出面
It's best that I represent you in this investigation
塞缪尔斯医生
from here on, Dr Samuels.
现在 如果你们问完了...
Now if this questioning is over...
这就是维多利亚 布罗德福德
That's why Victoria Broadford's
病例丢失的原因 杰克
file is missing, Jack.
她的死肯定引发了一场诉讼案
Her death must be the subject of some court case.
可能也是医学协会收到的那起投诉
Possibly the complaint to the medical board as well.
只要验过尸 麦克那里一定有记录
If there was an inquest, Mac could find out something.
维多利亚 布罗德福德的案子
The Victoria Broadford case.
她的家人认为布罗德福德夫人
The family believe that Mrs Broadford
是在准备接受顺势疗法时
was deliberately poisoned
被蓄意毒杀的
by a homeopathic preparation.
验尸官将塞缪尔斯医生报告法庭了吗
Did the coroner commit Dr Samuels to trial?
不 没有找到证据
No. Failed to find grounds.
目前为止维多利亚 布罗德福德
So far all Victoria Broadford has in common with
和贝丝蒂 科恩的共同点
Betsy Cohen
是她们都使用了诊慰器
is they both used the percussor.
打扰下 长官 我刚发现了一些
Excuse me, sir, I've just discovered something
可能和调查相关的信息
which might be relevant to our investigation.
一个月前塞缪尔斯医生起诉
Dr Samuels brought assault charges
布罗德福德家族中的某人对他蓄意攻击
against a member of the Broadford family a month ago.
继续
Go on.
指控被撤销了
Well, the charges were dropped
但布罗德福德一家控告塞缪尔斯医生
but the Broadford family accused Dr Samuels
哄骗维多利亚 布罗德福德修改了她的遗嘱
of hoodwinking Victoria Broadford into changing her will.
你究竟是怎么发现这些的
How on earth did you find this out?
我做事严谨透彻 费雪小姐
It's my thorough nature, Miss Fisher.
我请求所有市警♥察♥局提供任何带有
I requested a record check of the name 'Broadford'
"布罗德福德"署名的的记录
through all city stations.
桃乐 我觉得我们应该
Dot, I think we need to take
再仔细调查一下哈莉特 爱德华兹的账户
a closer look at Harriet Edwards' accounts.
可能还有别的女人做过同样的事
There may be other women who've done the same thing.
你和马丁警探
Why don't you and Constable Martin
先互相参考一下笔记
cross-reference your notes first?
做得好 警探 我们回警局见
Good work, Constable. We'll see you back at the station.
不必了 谢谢你 威廉姆斯小姐
No, thank you, Miss Williams.
我可以给你我笔记的复件 但你的我不需要
I'll give you copies of my notes, but I won't be requiring yours.
警长也许觉得费雪小姐
You see, the inspector might think that Miss Fisher
对调查有很大的帮助
is invaluable to his investigation,
但我从不需要女人来做我的工作
but I've never needed a woman to do my job,
我为什么要看你的笔记呢
so why should I start now?
这种男人的存在让好男人显得可贵
It's men like that that make the rest of them look reasonable.
这些鸟真可爱 爱德华兹小姐
They're lovely birds, Miss Edwards.
这是别人送的礼物 它们对彼此很忠诚
They're a special gift. They're devoted to each other.
那还真是浪漫
That's a very romantic gesture.
所有的账都记在这里
Well... it's all accounted for.
进账 出账 每一笔募捐款 包括遗赠款
Um, ingoings, outgoings, every donation, including bequests,
甚至详细到最近的邮票支出
and every expense down to the last postage stamp.
我注意到没有普通就诊费的记录
I notice there are no regular consultation fees in here.
塞缪尔斯医生是个理想主义者
Dr Samuels is a utopian.
他选择仅仅用捐款来经营诊所
He prefers to run the practice solely on donations.
用那些有钱女士们的捐款
The women who can afford to give more
来帮助那些没有钱的女人
support the women who have less.
但是幸好 塞缪尔斯医生的大多数病人
Except, luckily, most of Dr Samuels' patients
都非常富有
are extremely wealthy.
他以前在柯林斯街的私人诊所工作
Well, he's been in private practice in Collins Street.
来找他看病的当然都是有钱人
Of course only a certain calibre of patient will visit him.
谁劝说这些病人捐献如此... 一大笔钱的
Who encourages the patients to donate such... large amounts?
没人
No-one.
她们捐款是为了表示感激
They do it to show their appreciation.
这么多钱放在哪里
And where is all this money held?
当然是银行
At the bank, of course.
一个保险箱里
In a safety deposit box.
而且很安全 唯一的钥匙在我这里
And it is safe. I have the only key.
你们还想了解其他情况吗
Is there anything else you'd like to know?
我注意到...
I see...
维多利亚 布罗德福德遗赠了她全部的资产
Victoria Broadford bequeathed her entire estate.
她非常感激塞缪尔斯医生
She was very grateful to Dr Samuels.
普鲁登丝 斯坦利 一千英镑
'Prudence Stanley £1000.'
是的
Yes.
你为什么不去问你的姑妈
Why don't you ask your aunt
问她是不是被哄骗才捐款的
if she was talked into it?
我真希望没给你开门
I wish I'd never opened my doors.
那你接受的催眠治疗是怎么回事
What about this hypnosis treatment you've been having?
什么催眠
What hypnosis?!
塞缪尔斯医生说 那是深度放松阶段
Dr Samuels said it was a stage of deep relaxation.
不管他怎么称呼 你确定你还记得
Well, whatever he calls it, are you sure that you can a remember
同意捐款的事吗
everything that you agreed to in that state?
你可能被他骗走了不止一千英镑
You might've left him more than £1000.
我的个人财务是我自己的事
My personal finances are my own business.
而且这种时候
And I certainly don't
我更不需要你来审问我
need your interrogation at a time like this.
抱歉 普婶婶
I'm sorry, Aunt P.
所有这些事 还有亚瑟的死 你肯定很不好受
All of this, on top of losing Arthur, it's all too much.
这和亚瑟一点关系都没有
This has got nothing to do with Arthur.
哦 我真希望你们不要一直提起他
Oh, I just wish people would forget all about him.
- 不要 拜托 - 你跟我来
- No, please?! - You're coming with me!
爸爸 求你了 你不明白
Father, please, you don't understand.
- 不 - 杰米玛 对不起
- No. - Jemima, I'm sorry.
都安排好了 这是为了你好
It's all been arranged, it's for your own good.
冷静下来 威尔伯 我们好好谈...
Calm down, Wilbur, let's discuss...
合理调解...
Logical interventions...
你个混♥蛋♥ 我绝不会让你带走她
You fool! And I'll be damned if I let you take her.
利特尔顿医生 这样没法解决问题
Dr Littleton, this is no way to solve anything.
杰米玛 给我上车
Jemima, get in the car.
你不能逼我
You can't make me!
利特尔顿医生 我给你五秒钟
Dr Littleton, you have five seconds
立刻离开这个私人领地
to remove yourself from the property,
否则我只能指控你蓄意袭击
or I'll be forced to charge you with assault.
来吧 指控我吧
Oh, go ahead, charge me.
为了我女儿 我宁愿被指控
I'll willingly face it for the sake of my daughter.
多洛莉丝
Dolores...
请看这里 先生们
If I can have your full attention, gentlemen...
不 多洛莉丝 现在不行
No, Dolores, not now.
多洛莉丝 现在不是时候
Dolores, this isn't the time.
利特尔顿医生 如果你不立刻放开杰米玛
Dr Littleton, unless you unhand Jemima this second,
我相信多洛莉丝
I believe Dolores will
会脱得一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 就像新生儿一样
strip herself naked as the day she was born.
- 不仅如此 我会加入她 - 上帝啊
- And what's more, I will join her. - Good God!
我也会
And so will I!
你们这群... 疯女人
You're all... stark-raving mad!
这事没完 塞缪尔斯 我会再来的
This isn't the end of the story, Samuels. I'll be back.
我是不会低估
I should know better than to underestimate
女性的力量
the power of the feminine.
杰米玛来找我 是因为她父亲
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表