剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
我对她这类人没什么意见
Now, I've got nothing against her type,
但是我真的很擅长魔术 我有天赋
but I'm damn good at what I do, I've got talent.
而且她只靠抛个媚眼然后同意
And she trumped me by batting her eyelashes
嫁给那老蠢货就轻易赢了我
and agreeing to marry the poor duffer.
这对我不公平
She didn't play fair.
- 所以你就报复她 - 我还能做什么
- So, you retaliated. - What do you expect?
我虽然对她态度冷漠 也不算友好
I didn't talk to her, I didn't share my lunch with her,
但我没有把她的头砍下来
but I didn't lop her head off either.
你帮为伊娃准备断头台的时候
You had ample opportunity to add that second nail
有充足的时间放置第二枚钉子
when you set up the guillotine for Eva.
是 但不代表我真的会这么做
Yeah. That's not the same as doing it.
探长
Ah, Inspector?
看来有人在这忙着摆弄金属块呢
Someone's been very busy over here doing some metal filing.
而且
And...
看看我在绿色颜料里找到了什么
.. look what I found in the forest green.
一个钉帽
A nail head.
等一下 这个调色盘在这放了好久了
Hang on, that... that paint's been there for days.
你不能怪到我头上
You can't pin that on me.
暂时不会 福雷斯特先生
Not yet, Mr Forest.
但如果我们鉴定发现这些金属屑
But if we do tests on those filings,
属于那根用来破坏断头台的钉子
and they match the nail used to sabotage the guillotine,
你可就有麻烦了
that might be a different story.
既然现在希德已经
So, now that Sid's
彻底无缘再和我共进晚餐了
officially been struck off my supper guest list,
不如我们再约个时间
perhaps we could try again.
今晚怎么样
Tonight?
没有不速之客了吗
No unexpected guests?
事实上 这就是我想跟你商量的
Actually, that's what I want to discuss.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
我也是
So would I.
- 芙里尼 你终于来了 - 普鲁登丝婶婶
- Phryne, at last - Aunt Prudence.
有人竟然试图把温莎酒店总统套房♥的钱
Someone has tried to charge the Royal Suite at the Windsor
算在我的账上
to my personal account.
你能想象是谁胆子这么大吗
Can you imagine who might have had the gall?
- 我还真猜得到 - 普鲁登丝
- Unfortunately, yes. - Prudence!
- 亨利 - 真不可思议
- Henry. - How marvellous.
你看上去越来越年轻了
You look younger with each passing year.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我母亲在伦敦演出
Father took the opportunity to visit
我父亲正好趁此机会来看你
while Mother's doing the season in London.
恐怕我回到温莎酒店之后发生了
And I'm afraid there was some terrible misunderstanding
一些很不愉快的误会
when I went back to the Windsor.
所以那个胆大包天的人是你
So, it was you!
我当时正和前台接待聊到你
I was chatting to the concierge about you, Prudence.
他对你赞不绝口
He spoke very highly.
他肯定是把我们俩的账户搞错了
He must have confused our accounts.
你在温莎酒店又没有账户
You don't have an account at the Windsor.
当时那个经理几乎要指控我欺诈
As I discovered when the manager accused me of fraud.
而且我所有的可用资金
And, as all my available funds
都套牢在麦肯齐的魔术秀
are tied up with MacKenzie's Cavalcade,
我今晚要露宿街头了
I have nowhere to lay my head tonight.
你真是风趣
I'm entertaining.
我会很安静的
You'll barely know I'm here.
除非你想要男性劳动力 普鲁登丝
Unless you'd like some male company, Prudence?
我正在装♥修♥
I'm redecorating.
那样子我要替你干活了
Looks like I'm yours, my dear.
萨拉你在哪
Sarah, where are you?
你在这 我不在的时候有什么异常吗
Oh, there you are. Any anomalies in my absence, Dot?
希德和萨拉绝对隐瞒了什么
Sid and Sarah are definitely up to something.
您好
Salutations!
他在跟踪我
He's following me!
怎么如此忧愁呢
Why the glum faces?
当然 节哀顺变 麦肯齐
Oh, of course. My condolences, MacKenzie.
我听说这里的悲剧了
I heard your tragic news.
你到底到哪里去了
And where the blazes have you been?
为你奔走谋求利益
Looking after your interests.
这些再加上丰厚的报酬
This should cover the theatre's rent,
应足够付剧院的租金
plus outstanding wages
以及为给你带来不便的小小的补偿
and a little something extra for any inconvenience caused.
终于有了些好消息
Oh, some good news at last.
这绝对能解决我们的资金问题
This will certainly help the cash box.
谢谢你 男爵 抱歉我曾怀疑你
Thank you, Baron. I'm sorry I doubted you.
这无所谓 一点小小的波折
No harm done. Just a small delay.
这是芙里尼小姐
Ah, now... This is Miss Phryne...
费雪小姐和我已经相当熟了
Oh, Miss Fisher and I are already very well acquainted,
是不是 亲爱的
aren't we, my dear?
这个可怕的事故既然已经过去
Now, with this awful incident behind us
我们可以考虑一下神奇美人鱼这个节目了
we can think about the Miraculous Mermaid.
亨利 不行
No, Henry, we can't.
这个表演极其危险
It's an extraordinarily dangerous feat.
珀尔为此排练了好几个周
Pearl had been rehearsing for weeks.
但是门票已经卖♥♥出去了
But the tickets are sold.
那其他年轻姑娘呢? 莎莉 或者别人
What about the other young lady? Sally, or something?
- 她可以的 对吧 - 你是说萨拉
- She could it, couldn't she? - Do you mean Sarah?
我是个柔术演员 我甚至不会游泳
I'm a contortionist. I can't even swim.
没人要求你游泳要多好
No-one's asking you to cross the channel.
剩下的钱都不见了!
It's gone! The rest of the cash.
你是不是花掉了 麦肯齐
What did you do with it, MacKenzie?
我没用 钱应该还在那里
Nothing. It should still be there!
诺顿小姐?
Um, Miss Norden?
萨拉
Sarah.
这好像是珀尔的珍珠 对吧
Those were Pearl's pearls, weren't they?
- 现在是我的了 - 那这些钱又是谁的
- Well, they're mine now. - And whose is this money?
快去守着后门 桃乐
Guard the stage door, Dot!
晚上好 先生
Evening, sir.
请您在这客厅稍等片刻
Um, if you wouldn't mind waiting in the parlour,
费雪小姐有事要耽搁一会
Miss Fisher's been slightly detained.
我知道你在里面 萨拉
I know you're in here, Sarah.
十分抱歉 探长
I do apologise, Inspector,
我肯定费雪小姐马上就到
I'm sure Miss Fisher will be here shortly.
- 你们在这里做什么 - 我们在等男爵
- What are you doing here? - We were waiting for The Baron.
他正躲着我们呢
He's given us the slip.
别管男爵了 我有一桩好差事给你们
Forget The Baron, I've got a paying job for you.
杰克 终于赶上了
Jack, at last.
很抱歉让你等了这么久
I am so sorry I kept you.
我也很遗憾 费雪小姐
I'm sorry too, Miss Fisher.
你为什么不坐下来
Why don't you sit down and...
再喝一杯呢?
...have another drink?
不 不 有些事我想和你说清楚
No, no, no. I need to make something perfectly clear.
说吧
Go ahead.
我是一个通情达理的人
Well, you know I'm a liberal-minded man.
可能不如你期望的那么开明
Maybe not as liberal-minded as you'd like me to be,
与你相处时我试图表现地稳重
or as much as I would like me to be for you,
但我想让你知道
but I don't want you to think
我和其他自♥由♥奔放的人不一样
I'm like all those other liberal-minded men.
- 什么其他人 - 就是喜欢上街游♥行♥的人
- What other men? - Well, the parade.
那些总是在游♥行♥的法国艺术家啦
The constant parade of French artists,
猖狂的无政♥府♥主义者啦
of fugitive anarchists,
还有俄♥罗♥斯♥的共♥产♥党啦
of, of, of Russian clairvoyants.
跳探戈的人啦
The tango dancers,
还有 还有那些
and... and men who...
装腔作势地戴着领结的人
.. men who wear damned cravats!
我永远都不会变成那样的人
Well, I'm not one of them and I never will be.
哪怕你想让我变成那样
Even if you want me to be.
这就是我要说的
That's all I have to say.
杰克 等一下
Jack, wait.
我把镇定剂落在这了
I forgot my nerve tonic.
啊...
Ah...
是你吗
Is that you?
阿嚏
A-achoo!
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表