剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
I believe that one is Vincenzo's.
也就是说他晚到剧院很久
Which means he arrived much later.
而且有时间
And had time to attack
在去剧院之前杀害路易莎奶奶
Nonna Luisa before he went to the pictures.
前天你具体是
When exactly did you
什么时候到电影院的
arrive at the cinema the day before yesterday?
我去晚了 玛丽安娜为我占了一个座位
I was late. Marianna, she saved me seat.
我想 比你说的还要更晚一些吧
More than just a little late, I think.
你错过了第一卷的放映
You would have missed the one-reelers,
沃利策豪华演出
the Wurlitzer Extravaganza.
何况前面还有十五分钟的娱乐节目
Not to mention the first 15 minutes of the main attraction.
不♥要♥沉♥默♥ 文森佐
Don't be shy now, Vincenzo.
别在事情开始有趣的时候
Not when things are getting interesting.
路易莎奶奶是不是发现你和玛丽安娜在恋爱
Did Nonna Luisa find out you were romancing Marianna?
- 科林斯 准备一下 - 是的 长官
- Collins, if you wouldn't mind. - Sir.
要证明你闯入她家并袭击她并不难
It won't be hard to prove you broke in and attacked her.
如果你的脚印和现场匹配
You have no alibi and
你的不在场证明就作废了
if your footprints match...
先生 请把脚放到椅子上
Foot on the chair, please, sir.
等等 休
Hold on a moment, Hugh.
56 57 58
.. 56, 57... 58.
- 本来应该有多少个 - 59
- How many should there be? - 59.
- 你做功课了 - 嗯
- You have been studying. - Mm-hm.
要我写出它们的价格吗
Should I write up the charges, sir?
暂时不用 先这样 科林斯
Not quite yet. That'll be all, Collins.
明白
Sir.
我可以控诉他恶意袭击 这没问题
I can charge him with assault, not a great deal more,
但问题是她的死因是中毒
given the cause of death was poisoning.
这正是我在考虑的事
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
芙莱妮
Phryne?
看这里 杰克 全写在验尸报告上
Well, it's right here, Jack. It's all in the coroner's report.
通常情况下 毒鹅膏毒性发作
Under normal circumstances, Amanita phalloides poisoning
要花费六到七小时
would take six to seven hours.
但受害者肝功能受损的情况下
But the patient's compromised liver function
会让其毒性发作时间缩短为三到四小时
means a more likely ingestion period of three to four hours.
她早餐时吃了那个蘑菇
She ate the mushrooms at breakfast.
但同时她胃里除了蘑菇还有鸡蛋
And there was egg in her stomach, as well as mushrooms.
蘑菇煎蛋卷 问题都出在食物上了
Frittata di funghi. It all comes back to the food.
文森佐的嘴很严实
Vincenzo's a hard nut to crack.
就算他知道 我猜酷刑都无法让他开口
Even if he knew, I doubt torture would get it out of him.
但爱情也许能
But love might.
爱情甚至能摧垮最强硬的男人
It can bring even the toughest men completely undone.
你确定这能行吗 费雪小姐
You sure this'll work, Miss Fisher?
我当然不确定
Of course I'm not sure.
文森佐在哪
Where's Vincenzo?
连个招呼都没有吗 杰克 你的礼貌呢
What, no 'hello', Jack? Where's the respect, eh?
- 我没看见文森佐 - 我看到他进来了
- I did not see Vincenzo. - I saw him come in.
- 冷静点 - 文森佐 - 告诉我...
- Just relax. - Vincenzo. - Tell me...
哦 杰克 够了 拜托
Oh, Jack. Basta, please.
请听我说 费雪小姐 探长
Please, Miss Fisher, Inspector...
不
No.
我们不会再躲藏
We not hide anymore!
我们不会再躲藏
We not hide anymore!
- 我终于知道了 - 不
- I understand everything! - No!
- 所有的事情 - 不
- Everything. - No!
我明白了只要
I understand every time
和那个家族沾上关系 都没好下场
that family touches something, they destroy.
她会伤你的心 文森佐 就像曾经的我一样
She is gonna break your heart, Vincenzo. Like mine was broke.
我不在乎村庄里这些年发生的事
I don't care what happened in the village all those years ago.
我也不在乎去年或者上个月发生的事
I don't care what happened last year or last month
我只在乎现在的事
all that matters is what happens now.
我爱文森佐
I love Vincenzo.
呵呵 什么爱情
Eh! Love, love...
- 不 - 玛丽安娜 没事的
- No. - Marianna, it's OK.
请让开
Step aside, please.
文森佐将被指控谋杀
Vincenzo will be charged with murder.
他会被从轻判刑的几率很小
There's a slim chance he'll get a lenient judge.
但他很可能会被
But the most likely sentence is that he'll...
绞死
Will hang.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
恐怕文森佐不是你想的那种男人
I'm afraid Vincenzo isn't the man you thought he was.
别...
Get...
你为什么要躲开
Why do you flinch?
是文森佐做的吗
Did Vincenzo do this?
不 他绝不会这么做
No, he would never.
你祖母干的
Your grandmother.
她用擀面杖打的
She used a rolling pin.
她为什么要打你
And what was it that prompted this beating?
没什么理由
It never took much.
她不喜欢我切大蒜的方式
She didn't like the way the garlic was chopped.
如果用刀侧压扁大蒜
It helps bring out the flavour more
大蒜味道会更浓郁
if crushed with the flat of the knife.
但她打你的原因不止这个 对吧
But this was about more than that, wasn't it?
她发现你和文森佐的事了
She'd found out about you and Vincenzo.
玛丽安娜知道你的计划吗
Did Marianna know what you were planning?
不 她什么都不知道
No. She knew nothing.
但她发现是你袭击了她祖母
But she found out that you'd attacked her grandmother
而且她对警♥察♥隐瞒了这件事
and she didn't report you to the police.
这让她变成了事后共犯
Which would make her an accomplice after the fact.
我说了 她什么都不知道
I told you, she knew nothing.
你们想知道原因吗
You want to know why?
玛丽安娜...
Marianna...
她在地板下找到了这本菜谱
.. she find this underneath the floorboards
那老女人藏在那的
where that old woman had hidden it.
当她要做那道菜时
She brought it up on
她会偷偷拿出来
herself when she was going to make that dish -
斯特拉诺家族的菜
a Strano dish.
我爷爷他一直知道她偷了那本菜谱
My nonno, he always knew she stole the book.
当她宣布要在
When she announced she'd
节日第一晚做那道菜时
serve it on the first night of the festival,
简直是对我家族的一记耳光 一个羞辱
it was a slap in the face to my family's honour, a disgrazia.
- 所以你给她下毒 - 是的
- So you poisoned her? - Si.
怎么做的
How?
- 用蘑菇 - 死帽菇
- With the mushrooms. - The death caps.
是的 我逼她吃下去的
Yes. I force her to eat them.
- 当你闯进去的时候 - 是的
- When you broke in? - Yes.
我把它们灌进了她的喉咙
I force them down her throat.
她被杀前一天
This withdrawal of £77...
取出了七十七英镑
.. she made it the day before she was killed.
然后开了银行支票给一家旅行机构
And she drew a bank cheque against it to a travel agent.
七十七英镑可以买♥♥很多东西
£77 can buy you a lot of things.
一张回意大利的船票
A steamer ticket back to Italy.
她想把我送走
She was gonna send me away.
我不能回意大利
I couldn't go back to the old country.
我去村庄能做什么 我出生在这里
What would I do in the village? I was born here.
你和文森佐的恋爱也会结束
It would've been the end of you and Vincenzo.
我整个人生都会被毁掉
It would've been the end of my whole life.
你必须挑选好时机
You had to pick your moment.
你什么时候发现玛丽安娜给她奶奶下毒的
When did you find out that Marianna had poisoned her grandmother?
不 是我做的 我做的 好吗
No. I did this. It was me, OK?
你闯了进去 是的
You broke in, yes...
你试图抢回菜谱
.. you tried to get the recipes back,
你试图破坏她做的那道菜
you tried to sabotage the dish that she was making...
但你没有杀她
.. you didn't try to kill her.
你没想到路易莎奶奶会激烈反抗
Nonna Luisa put up more of a fight than you were expecting.
但真正杀死她的是蘑菇
But it was the mushrooms that did the job.
几小时前她就吃下了
She'd eaten those hours earlier.
不 不 拜托 杰克
No. No. Please, Jack.
抓我吧 拜托 放过玛丽安娜
Take me. Please, leave Marianna.
不 费雪小姐 拜托 那是我的玛丽安娜
No, Miss Fisher, please, it's my Marianna.
抓我吧 拜托 好吗
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表