剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
这是怎么丢失的
How did it go missing?
我不知道 肯定是被偷走了
I don't know. I must've been robbed.
你之前为什么不提这件事
Why didn't you mention this earlier?
我没有注意到
I hadn't noticed.
一件精致昂贵的
A beautiful and expensive
土耳其皇室物品丢失了
object from Turkish royalty goes missing
而你竟然没发现
and you fail to notice?
我们认为它曾在那个逃犯的身上
We believe it was in possession of our fugitive,
那个你说不认识的人
the one you denied knowing.
这是你给他的吗
Did you give this to him?
你是不是承诺
Did you promise a share
在他帮你杀死托德之后分他一部分奖金
of your winnings if he killed Tode for you?
- 没有 - 但你知道这个人是谁
- No! - But you know who this man is.
你能告诉我们他的名字吗
Can you give us his name?
还是你更愿意被作为谋杀从犯逮捕
Or would you prefer to be arrested as an accessory to murder?
我只知道他叫"德尼斯切"
I only knew him as 'Denizci'
土耳其语里的"水手"
'sailor' in Turkish'.
我们在战争期间认识
We met during the war.
我们的船都被水雷击沉了
Both our ships were sunk by mines.
他救了我的命
He saved my life.
你的水手身上发生了什么
What happened to your sailor?
战后创伤症 战争摧毁了他
Shell shocked. The war had broken him.
- 但他回了英国 - 是的
- But he returned to England? - Yes.
我求他留下来 但他拒绝了
I begged him to stay but he refused.
你最后一次见他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
颁奖那天晚上他来见我
He came to visit me the night of the prize-giving.
我没法庇护他 但我给了他那个古董
I could not offer him shelter but I gave him what I had.
我让他卖♥♥了换钱
I told him to sell that for money.
- 他去哪里了 - 他没说
- Where was he headed? - He didn't say.
但是昆汀·托德的死和他没有关系
But he had nothing to do with Quentin Tode's death.
你认识这个吗
Do you recognise this?
我们在昆汀·托德的口袋里找到的
We found it in Quentin Tode's pocket.
不认识 抱歉
No. I am sorry.
你的船是什么时候沉的 埃芬迪先生
What date was your ship sunk, Mr Efendi?
一九一五年三月十八日
18 March, 1915.
你们说德尼斯切犯下的这些谋杀
This killings you say Denizci's guilty of,
是不是正当防卫
were they in self-defence?
不 他们都手无寸铁 他冷血的杀害了他们
No. No, they were all unarmed. He murdered them in cold blood.
埃芬迪先生 你可以走了
You're free to go now, Mr Efendi.
费雪男爵
Lord Fisher? Baron?
你见到费雪男爵了吗 巴特勒先生
Have you seen Baron Fisher, Mr Butler?
没在楼上休息吗
Not upstairs resting?
没有 我到处都找遍了
No. I've looked everywhere.
桃蒂 巴特勒先生 快来
Dottie! Mr B! Out here!
伯特 醒醒 车呢
Bert! Wake up! Where's the cab?
像是有人用卡车碾了我
Somebody hit me with a bloody truck.
试着在海军记录中寻找
Try naval records for officers
那天在达达尼尔海峡牺牲的军官名单
that went down that day in the Dardanelles.
也许我们能找到这位德尼斯切
Least we might narrow it down to this 'Denizci'.
知道托德是被什么毒死的吗
Do we know what Tode was poisoned with yet?
化研结果出来了 长官
This just came in, sir.
托德先生所有的药都无毒
All medicines in Mr Tode's possession were harmless.
- 没有下毒的迹象 - 谢谢
- No sign of poison. - Thank you.
我下班了 长官
I'm off now, sir.
我来接电♥话♥ 你走吧
Oh. I'll get that. You go ahead.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
城南警局
City South.
是的 是的 费雪小姐在这里
Yes. Yes, Miss Fisher is right here.
威廉姆斯小姐找你
Miss Williams for you.
桃乐
Dot?
怎么会
How?
我马上回家
I'll be right home.
我父亲从家里逃走了
My father has managed to escape his house arrest.
那封信今天下午和其他信放在一起
His letter was with the rest of the mail this afternoon.
现在很可能被偷走或者被掉包了
It could've been stolen and altered at any stage.
谁知道这个男人埋伏了多久
Who knows how long this man's been lurking.
可怜的男爵 他以为他害我们陷于危险
Poor Baron. He thought he was putting us all in danger.
他可没有那么高尚
This was not a noble gesture,
桃乐 我父亲肯定留了一手
Dot. It's not in my father's repertoire.
不 他肯定在谋划什么
No. He's up to something.
- 还开走了我们的车 - 来 喝了这个
- With our cab. - Here, get that into ya.
楼上什么也没有 小姐
Nothing else upstairs, Miss,
我检查了所有的垃圾
and I've gone through all the rubbish.
谢谢 巴特勒先生
Thank you, Mr B.
这里有封信 小姐
There's a letter in here, Miss.
哦 不 这是...
Oh, no, that's...
..我母亲的字迹
.. my mother's handwriting.
"亲爱的亨利 我无法相信
'Dear Henry, I can't believe
时至今日 你竟又沾染了旧时的恶习
you've gone back to your old ways after all this time,
赌博 撒谎 拿我们的一切冒险
gambling and lying and risking everything we have.
我知道这和那个男人有关
I know that man had something to do with it
但是你不应该
but you should never have
抛弃我 我的耐心已然殆尽
deserted me and my patience has run out.
我曾不顾一切地真心爱过你 亨利
I have loved you with all my heart, Henry, despite everything,
但如果那班船
but if you fail to arrive
停靠南安普敦之时 你没有出现
on that ship when it docks at Southampton,
我会正式提出分居
I will be asking for a formal separation.
你的妻子 玛格丽特"
Your wife, Margaret.
奥莱利神父
Father O'Leary?
你应该知道不能打断和上帝的交流
You should know better than to interrupt a discourse with God.
但如果你是来
But, if you've come to
请求我宽恕你愚蠢的行为...
ask for clemency for your utter stupidity...
- 你在发光 神父 - 圣光 上帝之手
- You're glowing, Father. - Holy light. The hand of God.
你看见降临于我的神迹了吗
Do you see what miracle is upon me?
除非还有其他的解释
Unless there's another explanation.
- 怎么了 科林斯 - 奥莱利神父的衣领
- What is it, Collins? - Father O'Leary's collar.
我想起那个门卫说托德先生的眼睛
I remember the gatekeeper talking about Mr Tode's eyes
在黑暗中发光
and how they glowed in the dark.
我以为他疯了 但我想起了眼药水
I thought he was crazy but then I remembered the eye drops.
但他箱子里的眼药水
But the eye drops in his
都没有开封 他肯定还有其他的
suitcase were unopened. He must've had more.
而当奥莱利神父攻击托德的时候
And they came into contact with Father O'Leary's cassock
他的长袍上沾到了眼药水
when he attacked Tode in the grounds.
他们打斗时眼药水瓶也许掉了
And they could've dropped the bottle in the struggle.
- 我去搜查那边 - 做得好 科林斯
- I'm gonna search the far side. - Good work, Collins.
- 我们在这周围检查 - 是的 长官
- We'll have a look round here. - Sir.
关掉手电筒 杰克
Turn off your torch, Jack.
如果瓶子还在发光 我们就能看见
If it's still glowing, we'll see it.
杰克 如果这是我的错呢
Oh, Jack, what if it's my fault?
如果是我把父亲赶走的
What if I drove my father away?
我总是指责他 万一...
I railed against him. What if...
万一出了什么事 而我再也见不到他了
What if something happens and I never see him again?
不管你父亲发生了什么 都不是你的错
Whatever happens to your father, it's not your fault
而且不会出事的
and nothing is going to happen.
也许他只是回英国去了
Perhaps he has just headed back to England after all.
如果宇宙真的在扩张
Well, if it's all expanding,
那英国会离我们越来越远
England will move further away.
但对我来说仍在原地
But it all looks very still to me.
因为你不是天文望远镜
That's because you're not a telescope.
这应该是赞美吗
Is that supposed to be a compliment?
更像是一首浪漫前奏
More like a romantic overture.
你只能做到这步吗
Is that the best that you can do?
你想让我再多做点吗
Would you like me to improve on it?
胜过一切
More than anything.
杰克 你后面
Jack. Behind you.
这里面到底是什么
What the hell is in that?
他的眼药水不仅会发磷光 看好了
His eye drops are not just phosphorescent. Watch this.
- 是放射性物质吗 - 高♥强♥度
- They're radioactive? - Highly.
有人往里面加了致命浓度的钋
At some point, a lethal dose of polonium has been added to them.
- 钋 - 和镭差不多吗
- Polonium? - Is that like radium?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表