剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
是的 当然 很荣幸终于见到您了
No, of course not. It's an honour to meet you at last.
你姓爱德华兹
Ah, Edwards.
你和哈莉特 爱德华兹什么关系吗
Are you related to Harriet Edwards?
是的 我是哈莉特的哥哥
Yes, I'm Harriet's older brother.
这位是罗宾逊探长
And Inspector Robinson.
这不是正式的审讯 爱德华兹先生
This isn't a formal questioning, Mr Edwards.
所以并不需要律师在场
A legal presence isn't required.
不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no,
今天上午我和埃里克本来约好要见面
Eric and I had a scheduled meeting this morning.
但是来吧 加入我们
But please, join us.
那么 帕金斯医生
So, where were you, Dr Perkins,
贝丝蒂 科恩被杀时你在哪里
when Betsy Cohen was killed?
我在楼上的办公室
I was upstairs in our office.
一整个早上都在吗
And you were there all morning?
是的 处理一些文件
I was, yes, working on some papers.
爱德华兹小姐可以作证
Miss Edwards can verify that.
她一直进进出出在忙各种事情
She was in and out, attending to various matters,
但大部分时间都呆在那里
but there for the most part.
是的 没有哈莉特我们无法经营这个诊所
Yes, we couldn't run the practice without Harriet.
你当时在哪里呢 塞缪尔斯医生
And where were you, Dr Samuels?
就这里 我刚好结束你婶婶的催眠治疗
Right here. I'd just finished a hypnosis session with your aunt.
催眠
Hypnosis?
那么贝丝蒂 科恩治疗原因是什么
And what exactly was Betsy Cohen being treated for?
恐怕我无权讨论这件事
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to discuss that.
所有患者记录都是严格保密的
All patients records are strictly confidential.
希望你能理解 费雪小姐
I hope you understand, Miss Fisher.
我们通常处理一些私密的女性问题
We often deal with very delicate feminine matters.
性♥欲♥ 贝丝蒂的性♥欲♥太旺盛
Lust. Betsy was consumed by lust.
这就是她丈夫离开她的原因
It's the reason her husband left her.
也是她们两人总是争执的原因
And the reason those two always argued.
应该有人放走这些可怜的小鸟
Someone should let those poor birds go free.
不 它们在外面是无法存活的 杰米玛
No, they wouldn't survive out in the world, Jemima.
就像我们一样
Just like us.
抱歉 我要去做点自己的事了
I'm sorry, I think I need to go and be free now.
塞缪尔斯医生建议我在房♥间里做
And Dr Samuels has encouraged me to do it in my room.
这些关于贝丝蒂的消息可信吗
How serious were these arguments with Betsy?
我不确定 小姐 但她似乎很伤心
I'm not sure, miss, but she seems very upset.
节哀顺变 杰米玛
My condolences, Jemima.
你是贝丝蒂的朋友 对吗
You were friends with Betsy, weren't you?
好朋友
Best friends.
她对我很好
She was kind to me...
就像我母亲一样
..Like a mother would be.
我和我母亲也会有意见不一致的时候
Well, I've had my share of disagreements with my mother.
是吗
Have you?
当你在乎某个人时
It's inevitable, isn't it,
这是无法避免的 不是吗
when you care about someone?
是的
Yes.
但从现在开始
But I'm only tending to
我只回想那些快乐的记忆
the happy memories in my mind from now on.
塞缪尔斯一直在帮助我 他是我的救赎
Dr Samuels is helping me, he's my salvation.
但你
But you...
还是会想起那些伤心的回忆 是不是
..Still do have to recognise the unhappy ones, don't you?
不 再也不会了
No. No, not anymore.
如果我想起那些 我会呼吸急促
If I do that, I start to breathe too quickly
头晕眼花 把自己的头发全扯掉
and feel faint and pull out all my hair.
老♥习♥惯了 我们都会这样
It's an old habit. We all have them.
而且很难改变 不是吗
And it's so hard to stop, isn't it?
杰米玛
Jemima?
你还好吗
You alright?
我们只是在聊天
We were only talking.
我知道 不过你好像受惊了
I know, but... you've all had a big shock.
塞缪尔斯医生希望每个人都回房♥间
And Dr Samuels would like everyone to go to their rooms
换好衣服 准备做小组沉思治疗
and get changed for group reflection.
普婶婶 你知不知道
Aunt P, do you have any idea
谁可能想要伤害贝丝蒂 科恩
who might have wanted to harm Betsy Cohen?
这里 在我家吗 当然没有
Here, under my roof? Of course not.
你的客人似乎有点让人捉摸不透
Well, your guests do seem a little unpredictable.
确实发生过明朝花瓶的事故
Oh, there was the Ming vase incident.
她们在争执贝丝蒂提前离开的事
Some tiff about Betsy retiring early.
然后杰米玛试图把她推下楼梯
And Jemima tried to push her down the stairs,
险些撞到我的明朝花瓶
narrowly avoiding my Ming vase.
不像淑女所为
It was all most unladylike.
不淑女 普婶婶 摔下楼梯很可能会死
Unladylike? Aunt P, your staircase is lethal.
你的脑袋里就只有谋杀
Your mind always jumps to murder.
你意识到了吗 这个习惯可不好
Have you noticed? It's a very bad habit.
塞缪尔斯医生治疗你多久了
How long has Dr Samuels been treating you?
几周
A few weeks.
我肯定告诉过你 他在帮我解决失眠症
I'm sure I told you, he's helping me with my insomnia.
我肯定你没告诉过我 什么失眠症
I'm sure you haven't told me. What insomnia?
现在已经好了
It's gone now.
他给了我某种特效补剂 草药之类的
He gave me some very effective tonic, some kind of herbal thing.
那他是怎么给亚瑟治疗的
And what kind of treatment was he using on Arthur?
我不知道
I've no idea.
他回来时状态比原来稳定
I was just relieved that he came back
让我松了口气
in a calmer state than he left.
如果你不介意的话 我要...
Now... if you'll excuse me, I have to...
普婶婶
Aunt P.
- 唱歌♥治疗 - 什么
- There was sing-alongs. - Excuse me?
在柯林斯街的尽头
Top end of Collins Street,
柯林斯街:墨尔本市中心主要街道
他们只是弹弹钢琴而已
and all they did was play the bloody piano.
随便弹点曲子亚瑟都会开心
Bit of a tune always cheered Arthur up.
记得他最爱的那首吗
Remember his favourite?
# 路途绵长蜿蜒 #
There's a long, long trail a-winding...
音乐疗法
Music therapy.
我们的音乐是免费的
Except ours was free.
我肯定那个江湖郎中宰了斯坦利夫人不少钱
And I bet that quack charged Mrs Stanley like a wounded bull.
我没见过他那样的医生
Not like any kind of doctoring I've ever seen.
小型电器包括十盏装饰灯
Our small appliances include ten decorative lamps,
三种不同的烫发夹 两台缝纫机
three types of crimping irons, two sewing machines,
一个电熨斗 两台电水壶
an electric iron, two electric jugs
一台自动烤面包机和一张电热毯
an automated toaster and and an electrified bed-warmer.
但每件电器都完好无损 长官
But none of them are scorched in any way, sir.
谢谢警探 我们要去停尸间了
Thank you, Constable. We'll be heading to the morgue.
或许受害者的伤口可以提供一些线索
Perhaps the victim's injuries will help narrow down our search.
好主意 长官 我马上把车开过来
Good thinking, sir. I'll bring the car round right away.
新来的警探似乎表现的很积极 探长
The new constable seems very keen to impress, Inspector.
原来的警探有什么消息吗
Any word from the old constable?
寄来一张二十磅墨瑞鳕的明信片
Not since the postcard
之后就没有音讯了
about the 20lb Murray cod.
他进步了
Oh, he's improving.
我收到的是一张十磅黄金鲈鱼的明信片
Last word I had was a 10lb golden perch.
告诉费雪小姐我在停尸间等她
Let Miss Fisher know I'll meet her at the morgue.
烧焦的肉有一种特别的气味
Charred flesh. Very distinctive odour.
电击导致了痉挛
Well, the electric shock caused a spasm,
但她的手指全部因为外力骨折
but all of her fingers have been broken by force.
被拿走电器的人掰断了
By whoever removed that appliance.
你以前见过塞缪尔斯医生吗
Have you met Dr Samuels before?
我们遇见过几次
Our paths have crossed.
听上去你对他评价不高
That's hardly a glowing endorsement.
显然他
Well, apparently he
专门治疗女性歇斯底里症
specialises in the treatment of female hysteria.
为什么他的一个病人会认为
Why would one of his patients think
我们是来关闭诊所的
we'd come to close them down?
医学协会的主管
Well, the director of the medical association
曾谴责塞缪尔斯的某些不适当治疗手段
has accused Samuels of some type of inappropriate behaviour.
你认为这种电器是什么呢
Have you any idea what this appliance was?
我有个新想法
I have a fast-developing theory.
桃乐报告说受害者患有焦虑症
Given what Dot's reported on the victim's neurosis,
塞缪尔斯医生有争议的名声
Dr Samuels' controversial
以及受害者身上未穿内♥裤♥
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表