剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
他对我来说什么都不是
He means nothing to me.
我很想相信你
I want to believe that,
但是我们花了那么长时间才变的亲密
but it took such a long time for us to be intimate.
我说了 我只是需要集中精力
I told you, I just needed to focus.
你知道我热爱网球 但我现在状态已经恢复了
You know how I am with my tennis, but now I'm back in form.
我们都是
We both are.
我还是忍♥不住觉得你只是勉强和我在一起
I still can't help feeling you're only doing it under sufferance.
那你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do
证明给你看 和你在这里亲热吗
to prove it to you, ravish you right here?
- 好啊 那就做吧 - 康斯坦斯 嘘
- Alright, let's do it! - Constance, shh!
费雪小姐 你不会相信我刚刚听到了什么
Miss Fisher! You won't believe what I just heard.
别急 桃乐
All in good time, Dot.
现在我们手上有个新嫌疑人
Right now we have a new suspect on our hands.
但我为什么会想杀费雪小姐
But why would I want to kill Miss Fisher?
因为我离真♥相♥越来越近了
Because I was getting too close to the truth.
什么真♥相♥ 我也想杀康妮吗
What truth? That I tried to kill Connie as well?
你们这些人真是疯了
You people are stark, raving mad!
我爱她 我永远不会伤害她
I loved her. I'd never hurt her.
我永远不会伤害任何女人
I'd never hurt any woman.
那你对此有什么解释
Then how do you explain this?
我无法解释 除非有人陷害我
I can't, unless someone set me up.
不管是谁把蜘蛛放你卧室里的
Whoever put that spider in your bedroom,
他们并不是真的想杀你
they weren't trying to kill you.
你在说什么 我很可能像贝琳达一样死掉
What are you talking about? I could have ended up like Belinda!
不 不会的 这是个螲螳蜘蛛
No, you couldn't. It's a trapdoor spider.
咬人很疼 但并不致命
Capable of giving a nasty bite, but not enough to kill.
所以这更像一个恶作剧
So, it was more likely a practical joke.
我可笑不出来
Well, I fail to see the humour.
相同的动机 想恐吓我 让我不再插手这案子
And the motive remains the same - to scare me off the case.
同时陷害特伦斯·劳森
And to frame Terence Lawson at the same time.
你能别一直拿着它吗
Do you think you can get rid of that now?
这是重要的证据 费雪小姐
It's important evidence, Miss Fisher.
这个也是 但你得先把蜘蛛弄走
So is this, but you're not seeing it
否则我不给你看
until that disappears.
这也不难吧 对吧
That wasn't so difficult, now, was it?
- 一份担♥保♥协议 - 有条件的
- An endorsement contract. - Potentially.
一份和犹他州蓝洁网球鞋公♥司♥的协议
An agreement with the Blue Spruce Tennis Shoe Company of Utah,
这家公♥司♥由佐林格家族独自经营
owned and operated by the Zollinger family,
听上去很像摩♥门♥教♥徒
a most Mormon-sounding name.
如果安吉拉在澳大利亚赢了所有的比赛
If Angela wins all her matches in Australia,
她就能达成一份非常赚钱的代言协议
she'll be given a endorsement deal.
但如果她输了哪怕一场 代言就泡汤了
But if she loses even one, the deal is off.
这动机分量很足
That's quite a motive.
更不用说 我之前审问她的时候
Needless to say, she didn't mention any of this
她根本没有提这件事
when I interviewed her earlier.
在你帮她脱掉裙子之前还是之后
Before or after you helped her out of her dress?
当心别被弗雷德里克·伯恩拍到你们
Just be careful Fredrick Burn doesn't catch you at it.
芙莱妮
Oh, Phryne.
特伦斯·劳森怎么了 他被起诉了吗
What happened with Terence Lawson? Was he charged?
视情况而定 斯坦利
It's all circumstantial, Stanley.
我们审问他之后就放了他
He was questioned and released,
但我们肯定会密切关注他的
but we'll certainly be keeping an eye on him.
我得把这个端给康斯坦斯
I better get this up to Constance.
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Goodnight. - Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
可怜的斯坦利
Poor Stanley.
他对她那么忠心
He's so devoted.
我希望康斯坦斯不是在玩弄他
I hope Constance isn't toying with him.
我们看看她是否还藏着其他关于特伦斯的证据
Let's see if she's hiding any other evidence of Terence.
你检查她的手包 我来检查衣服
Take her handbag. I'll check through her coat.
抱歉
Sorry!
我的天啊
Oh, dear!
斯坦利还是那么没条理
Stanley hasn't become any neater, I see.
我觉得这里面没东西 小姐
I don't think there's anything in here, Miss.
哦 不
Oh, no!
好吧 贝琳达和我有过一次... 约会
Alright, Belinda and I had a... an arrangement,
但只发生过一次
but it only happened once.
就一次吗
Only once?
- 真的吗 斯坦利 - 是的
- Really, Stanley? - Yes.
贝琳达是个漂亮的姑娘
Belinda was a beautiful girl,
请原谅我这样说
and if you'll forgive me for saying,
但我知道你们的夫妻关系
I know that your marital relations
也许并不如你所期望的那样美好
weren't perhaps what you would have hoped they would be.
你确定你没有爱上贝琳达吗
Are you sure you didn't fall in love with Belinda?
这太荒唐了
That's ludicrous.
你随身带着她的照片
You were carrying round her photograph.
是的 但这不是爱情 你们得知道
Yes, but that's got nothing to do with love. You must know that.
所以 请你们不要告诉康斯坦斯
So, if we could please not mention this to Constance.
我们会告诉巴罗斯夫人一切
We'll be telling Mrs Burrows everything
如果我们发现你为了
if we find out you tried
和贝琳达在一起而企图杀害她
to kill her so you could be with Belinda.
芙莱妮 你肯定不会相信吧
Phryne, surely you can't believe this.
好了 巴罗斯先生 你可以走了
Alright, Mr Burrows, you can go now.
不管他道德如何
Whatever his mores,
我都很难相信
I find it difficult to
斯坦利会想杀死康斯坦斯
believe that Stanley would want Constance dead.
除非他想杀的是贝琳达
Unless he wanted Belinda dead.
你是在说凶手的目标一直都是贝琳达
Are you suggesting Belinda was the intended victim all along?
我们一直被误导了
And we've been hoodwinked into
以为真正的目标是康斯坦斯
thinking it was Constance.
你知道这样会加重斯坦利的嫌疑吧
You do know that would keep Stanley Burrows in the frame?
如果他是无辜的 我们会证明
Well, if he's innocent, we'll prove it,
如果他是凶手 他就不再是我的朋友
and if he's a murderer, he's no friend of mine.
或许他为了掩盖丑事而杀了贝琳达
Perhaps he killed Belinda to cover his shame.
或是康斯坦斯发现了 然后杀了她
Or maybe Constance found out, and killed her.
我会重新检查贝琳达的物品
I'll re-examine Belinda's
然后再调查一下她的社交关系
belongings and look into her associations.
弗雷德里克显然和她交情很深
Fredrick obviously knew her quite well.
是啊 是时候和"迷人"的伯恩先生再谈谈了
Yes. Time for another chat with the charming Mr Burn.
他这人太狡猾了 杰克
He's far too slippery a customer, Jack.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你和贝琳达·罗斯威尔有多熟
How well did you know Belinda Roswell?
不记得了 你再脱件衣服也许能激发我的记忆
Can't recall. A little less clothing might jog my memory.
你听到我的条件了
You heard my terms -
告诉我一个满意的答案 我就脱一件衣服
one item per satisfactory answer.
- 不要就拉倒 - 好吧 好吧
- Take it or leave it. - Alright, alright!
她曾经做了我一年的模特
She was posing for me for about a year.
你之前为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us this before?
可怜的女孩都死了
The poor girl's dead.
你并不需要保护她的声誉
It's not as though you needed to protect her reputation.
我们有协定
We had an agreement.
我付钱让她偷♥拍♥其他模特
I was paying her to take sneaky pics of other players,
尤其是康斯坦斯
especially Constance.
我以为是安吉拉付钱让你做的
I thought Angela was paying you to do that.
安吉拉付钱让我骚扰康斯坦斯
Angela was paying me to rattle Constance,
但贝琳达能接近她 所以我分了她一份钱
but Belinda could get a lot closer than me, so I gave her a cut.
一切都很顺利 直到贝琳达放弃了
Handy little arrangement too - until Belinda called it off.
她为什么放弃
Why did she call it off?
你定的规矩
You made the rules.
- 你能向前倾一点 - 不行
- Now, can you lean forward... - No.
为什么贝琳达放弃了你的安排
Why did Belinda call off your arrangement?
她说有人付更高价
She said she was being paid better money
让她为另一个人做一件事
to do special favours for somebody else.
什么事 什么人
What special favours, and for whom?
我不知道 但那是我最后一次见她
I don't know, but the last time I saw her,
她提前离开了
she had to leave early.
她说她要和康斯坦斯见面谈私事
She said she had a meeting with Constance about a private matter.
私事吗 的确
A private matter? Indeed!
我们已经结束了吗 我胶卷还没拍完呢
Are we finished already? I haven't got all my shots.
但我已经得到了我想要的答案
But I've got all the answers I came for,
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表