剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
铰链的机关
Trick hinges.
小姐
Miss.
伊娃 卡拉汉刚刚掉了这个
Eva Callahan just dropped this.
死去的女人写的信
A letter from a dead woman?
做得漂亮 桃乐
Excellent sleuthing, Dot.
米莉 麦肯齐
Millie MacKenzie.
我会尽力配合 让默文
Of course I can assist, if it means saving Mervin...
麦肯齐先生
Mr MacKenzie
免于绞刑
from the gallows.
你的第二任丈夫呢
But what about your second husband?
本尼迪克特半年前死在巴黎
Benedict died six months ago in Paris.
- 所以我才回来了 - 抱歉
- That's why I came home. - I'm sorry.
我知道这有风险 但我想念这里的人
I knew it was risky, but I missed everyone so much.
特别是我妹妹
Especially my sister.
作为双胞胎 我们很亲密
We were so close, as twins are.
麻烦给我们一杯水可以吗
Could we bother you for a glass of water?
当然
Of course.
小姐 快点
Quick, Miss!
冒昧问一句
Excuse me for saying so,
通过伪造死亡来
but... staging your own death
摆脱婚姻似乎有些复杂
seems a rather complicated way out of a marriage.
为什么不要求离婚呢
Why didn't you just ask for a divorce?
当时这是唯一的方法
At the time, it seemed the only way.
即使向默文坦白说
Even if I told Mervin the truth
我爱上了别的男人
I'd fallen in love with another man
他也不会放手的
he would never have let me go.
你很怕他吗
You were afraid of him.
怕极了
I was terrified.
所以伊娃帮你完成了惊险的假死
And so, Eva helped you pull off your audacious stunt.
请别责怪她
Please don't blame her.
是我求她的
I begged her.
你们释放麦肯齐了吗
Have you released MacKenzie?
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
米莉假装表演出了纰漏
Millie pretended to get into trouble,
但麦肯齐认为她淹死了
but MacKenzie believed she'd drowned.
他几乎要疯了
He was distraught, so I
所以我答应他我会处理一切
promised him that I'd take care of everything.
麦肯齐一直相信
So, as far as MacKenzie knows,
米莉埋在卡尔古利外的某个地方
Millie is buried somewhere out希德e Kalgoorlie.
我很惊讶你没有接替她
I'm surprised that you didn't take over.
米莉和我虽然外表一模一样
Well, Millie and I are identical,
但很遗憾 我不如她那样才华横溢
but, unfortunately, we don't share identical talents.
紧张的时候 我会喘不上气
I get breathless when I'm nervous.
是真的吗 米莉还活着
Is it true? Is Millie still alive?
对不起 先生...
Sorry, sir...
你怎么能这样欺骗我
How could you trick me like this?!
- 米莉是我妻子 - 不 麦肯齐
- Millie was my wife! - No! MacKenzie!
告诉我她在哪 我要见她
You tell me where she is! I need to see her!
她把我的心伤透了
She broke my heart!
就像珀尔
Like Pearl!
放开我
Let go of me!
我要去找她
I need to find her!
如果要问我
Well, if you ask me,
这一切都和神奇美人鱼的重演有关
it has all to do with bringing back the Miraculous Mermaid
因为每个嫌犯都有理由阻止这场演出
because each of our suspects had a reason to stop it going ahead.
很明显 麦肯齐发现
MacKenzie obviously found
珀尔只是在利用他
out that Pearl was taking him for a ride,
她根本一点都不爱他
and the thing that she wanted most was not him,
只是想出演美人鱼
but to play his new mermaid.
希德则千方百计地想阻止麦肯齐东山再起
The last thing Sid wanted was MacKenzie's star to rise again.
而珀尔为了美人鱼表演再次无情地
And Sarah was furious with Pearl, for casting her aside,
抛弃了萨拉这让萨拉很愤怒
again, for the sake of performing the Mermaid act.
伊娃为了保守她妹妹的秘密
Eva could have murdered the new mermaid
也会不惜杀死新任的美人鱼
to protect her sister's legacy.
- 米莉呢 - 没有明显动机
- What about Millie? - No obvious motive,
但我很好奇这药是做什么用的
but I am curious to know what she was using this for.
又是从包里掉出来的
Fell out of her handbag?
止痛剂 一种咳嗽药水 消除疼痛 腹泻
Paregoric - a cough mixture, pain relief, diarrhoea.
是樟脑鸦♥片♥
It's camphorated of opium.
- 鸦♥片♥ - 我收着了
- Opium? - I'll take that.
你也需要她的新住址
You may need her new address too.
我会代你问好的
I'll pass on your regards.
如果凶手想阻止神奇美人鱼演出
If the killer didn't want the Miraculous Mermaid performed,
那么坚持继续演出
then performing it...
会逼凶手再次下手
Would be dangerous.
但也许能找到凶手
But might flush out the killer.
按部就班的调查也能找到凶手
So might a methodical investigation.
调查之类的就交给杰克
I'll leave the methodical part to Jack,
我要去普鲁登丝阿姨的
while I conduct a small
游泳池做一个小小的实验
experiment in Aunt Prudence's swimming pool.
难以置信 这个女人脚踏两只船
I can't believe MacKenzie's still stuck on this woman
麦肯齐还对她念念不忘
after she ran away with another bloke.
他甚至给她写了封情意绵绵的信
He even wrote her a soppy love letter.
- 你要寄出去吗 - 当然不 桃乐
- Are you going to deliver it? - Of course not, Dottie.
这是警♥察♥局
This is a police station.
- 不是邮局 - 我们可以一起去
- It's not a post office. - We could go together.
我觉得米莉绝对隐瞒了什么
I think Millie's definitely hiding something.
首先是重婚罪
Mm. Bigamy, for a start.
但我的工作不是儿戏 桃乐
And I don't do this job for fun, Dottie,
我必须要遵守程序
I have to follow procedure.
城南警局 这是警官柯林斯
City South Police Station. Constable Collins speaking.
我
I...
抱歉 桃乐 不能跟你聊了
Sorry, Dottie, I can't chat now.
抱歉 对
Sorry...Yes.
对 没错
Yes, that's correct.
- 你说什么 - 你没有资格
- What do you say? - You're not qualified.
我确实跟随莱万特魔术大♥师♥
I... did study Houdini's water torture cell
学习过水牢逃脱的魔术
under The Great Levante.
我已经十年没表演过了
I haven't done it for ten years.
但是你的票已经售出去了
But it's what the audience have paid for.
不 没经过排练根本来不及
No. No, it's too late without any rehearsal.
我整个中午都在排练
I've been rehearsing all afternoon.
你很清楚你没淹死任何人
You know you didn't drown anyone.
你没有失手
You didn't fail,
十年前你并没有杀死神奇美人鱼
you didn't kill the Miraculous Mermaid ten years ago.
你到底在怕什么
What are you so afraid of?
普鲁登丝 我要走了
Oh, Prudence! Can't stop!
我要去看麦肯齐的魔术表演
I'm on my way to MacKenzie's magic show.
我想知道我的外甥女在忙什么
I want to know what my niece is up to!
她也会去戏院的
She'll be at the theatre too.
我刚接到电♥话♥说找到了新的美人鱼
I've just had a call - we found a new mermaid.
美人鱼
Mermaid?!
我还没见过她
I haven't met her yet,
但她会被锁进一个水箱中
but she'll be padlocked into an underwater tank
然后挣脱锁链逃出来 否则就会淹死
and have to escape from her chains or drown.
真是惊心动魄
Thrilling stuff!
亨利
Henry!
你真是个蠢货
What kind of an idiot are you?
别激动 普鲁登丝
Steady on, Prudence.
芙里尼整个中午都在我的泳池里憋气
Phryne has been submerged in my swimming pool all afternoon.
你是说
Oh. You think... Oh.
你那愚蠢的计划又出了差错
It's another of your ridiculous schemes gone wrong.
如果那姑娘受到任何伤害 我会找你算账
If any harm comes to that dear girl, it'll be on your head.
出租车
Taxi!
先生 你对希德 福雷斯特的看法是对的
You were right about Sid Forest, sir.
曾经被指控过小偷小摸
Previous charges of petty theft,
袭击一个火车司机
a minor assault on a train driver
还因为造假坐了五年牢
and jailed five years ago for counterfeiting.
真是令人印象深刻的成就
Impressive list of achievements for a sword swallower.
诺顿小姐倒是很清白
Nothing on Miss Norden, though.
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表