剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表
Take me, please. OK?
抓我吧 别抓玛丽安娜 我做的
Take me - not Marianna. Me, I did.
拜托 杰克 拜托
Please, Jack. Please.
太迟了
It's too late.
你知道她说了什么吗
You know what she said?
她说要派枪手杀死文森佐
That she'd pay a gunman to kill Vincenzo.
她以前就做过
She's done it before.
奶奶付钱雇人在意大利工人俱乐部
Nonna was the one who paid to have that man shot
枪杀了那个男人 法布里奇
in the Italian workers' club - Fabrizi.
这个枪手是谁
And who was this gunman?
她没说
She wouldn't say.
你奶奶每周四都要取出六英镑
Your grandmother took out £6 every Thursday.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
每周四晚都会有一个男人来餐馆
Every Thursday night a man would come to the restaurant.
她在定期付款给那个枪手
She was paying the gunman in instalments.
你能形容那个男人吗
Can you describe this man?
他有一条疤
He has a scar.
这里不欢迎你
You are not welcome here.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Would you please leave us?
好吧 好吧 这人有话要说
Fine, fine. The man want to talk.
好的
Bene.
- 站起来 - 我比较想坐着
- Get up. - I prefer to sit.
你会在监狱牢房♥里坐很长时间
You'll spend a lot of time sitting in a prison cell.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
你是独自来的
And you come all by yourself?
我这位朋友你应该认识吧
I have a friend with me you should know about.
你带朋友了吗 探长
Do you have a friend, Inspector?
他带了不止一位
He has at least one.
啊 现在事情变得有趣了
Ah... now things are getting interesting.
有件事你该知道 杰克 罗宾逊探长
The thing you should know, Inspector Jack Robinson,
不管你怎么动我 我们之间都没完
is that whatever you do to me, it's not the end of our business.
我不会动你这个小警♥察♥一根毫毛
I will not touch a hair on your little policeman head...
但我知道你珍视的那些人的名字
.. but I do know the names of the people you hold dear.
敢过来我就射穿你的脑袋
Go ahead and I'll shoot you right between the eyes,
就像你可怜老爹的那幅画
just like your poor old papa's painting.
放到桌子上
On the table.
我知道你是卡莫拉的教父
I know you're the padrino of the Camorra.
你以为你的马仔是对你忠心吗
You think your little foot soldier was loyal to you?
他玩弄了两个家族 让你们自相残杀
He was playing both families off against each other.
他按你吩咐烧毁了卡博内家
He took your orders to burn down Carbone's,
但他也收钱杀了孔切塔的丈夫
but he also took money to kill Concetta's husband.
两家的世仇到此为止
The feud is over.
今天所有的恩怨一笔勾销
Today all past scores are settled.
我很高兴看到你的进步 休
I'm very pleased with your progress, Hugh.
你会成为我们教堂中的重要一员的
I think you will make a fine addition to the ranks of the church.
谢谢 神父
Thank you, Father.
但我还有一件小事要说
But there is just one little thing to be said -
一个修正 如果你愿意的话 一个细微调整
a correction, if you like, a slight adjustment -
关于天主教家庭中女性的角色
about the role of the woman in the Catholic home.
当然 我们必须考虑时代的进步
Of course, we must take into account modern times.
毫无疑问 没什么是固定不变的
It goes without saying that nothing is written in stone.
除了十诫 对不对
Except the Commandments. Weren't they?
是的 当然 除了十诫
Yes, of course, the Commandments.
但我想说的是时代在变化
But my point is that times are changing
也许天主教家庭中女性的角色
and perhaps the role of the woman in the Catholic home
也要随之变化
will need to change along with them.
你想过吗 詹尼 我想给你什么
Have you thought about it, Gianni, what I am offering to you?
我脑子里只有这件事
I've thought of nothing else.
首先 我要确认一件事
First... there is something I need to make sure of.
为我自己
For myself.
你不需要说出来
You don't need to say it.
你的心
Your heart is...
已经被占据了
.. taken.
我喜欢你
I care for you.
你应该得到幸福的
You deserve to be happy...
我会没事的
I will be fine.
罗伯特会被绞死
And Roberto will hang.
我若再婚 也会和相爱的人一起
And when I marry again, it will be for love.
但你已心有所属
But you are taken.
探长想见你 费雪小姐
The inspector to see you, Miss Fisher.
今晚不吃意大利菜吗 杰克
Not eating Italian tonight, Jack?
斯特拉诺关门了
Strano's is closed.
看来你只能凑合和我一起了
Looks like you'll have to make do with me.
看来我们只能凑合和彼此一起了
Looks like we'll have to make do with each other.
永远不要和人说
Never let it be said that
我会拒绝雇佣的机会
I'd turn down the opportunity of employment.
我哥哥失踪了
My brother's gone missing.
对流浪儿来说是一笔巨款
A lot of money for a street urchin.
可能被那个怪物抓走了
Would've got the bull's eyes from the monster man.
谁在那里
Who's there?
柯林伍德的小孩不会和警♥察♥合作的
No kid from Collingwood would cooperate with the police.
那我眼前的这个呢
What about the one I'm looking at?
你是麦克米兰医生的朋友
You're Dr McMillan's friend.
玛丽 麦迪逊
Mary Maddison.
- 你别想活捉我 - 阿奇 不要
- You're not taking me alive! - Archie, no!
介意今晚一起吃晚餐吗 费雪小姐
Care to join me for supper tonight, Miss Fisher?
你跑的很快 对吧
You are a fast man, uh?
剧集 | 费雪小姐探案集(2012) | 导航列表